Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56722 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #750 on: October 18, 2023, 02:06:39 PM »
Then how do you Ignore the Laptop ??

Exactly.  This would be the lead story on all major news networks if it were a Republican.

But remember, the whistleblowers and many facts that came out of congressional hearings weren't even know by the leftists here.  The mainstream media ignored it.

They're completely sheltered, or being willfully ignorant.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #751 on: October 18, 2023, 02:32:15 PM »

You are on drugs or lying.     The laptop and it’s contents have been Authenticated you fng lunatic.

How does Hunter's laptop 'authenticated' contents have anything to do with what I care about? No one I care about and is important to me is treating me like a child... so there also is no reason for me to be concerned about that.

My motto is: "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr, Lutheran theologian (1892–1971)

Almost without exception your posts are all doom and gloom. It seems that you think the world is coming to an end and you do nothing besides worry and grouse about all day everyday. There is nothing you can do about what Hunter Biden or his father did. The world doesn't give a rat's ass what you think because you like most people are powerless to make significant changes no matter how much or how often you complain. What a life, what a life... yours is not a life at all.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: October 18, 2023, 03:06:51 PM »
Exactly.  This would be the lead story on all major news networks if it were a Republican.

But remember, the whistleblowers and many facts that came out of congressional hearings weren't even know by the leftists here.  The mainstream media ignored it.

They're completely sheltered, or being willfully ignorant.

So what if mainstream media ignores what you believe is a lead story and 'the facts' with regards to Hunter Biden, his father, and the notorious laptop, (which they don’t)? This changes almost nothing. Regardless of political affiliation, only people living ‘under a rock’ do not know about this.

If James Comer and the Oversight Committee have 'the goods' on Hunter and his father, let them proceed. Time will tell if the committee wasted its time and accomplished anything, or not.

In this almost year long process, and counting, the committee added to the national debt, which is paid with tax dollars. Republicans say they are concerned with government spending, apparently not when it comes to this issue.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: October 18, 2023, 09:37:14 PM »
So what if mainstream media ignores what you believe is a lead story and 'the facts' with regards to Hunter Biden, his father, and the notorious laptop, (which they don’t)? This changes almost nothing. Regardless of political affiliation, only people living ‘under a rock’ do not know about this.

If James Comer and the Oversight Committee have 'the goods' on Hunter and his father, let them proceed. Time will tell if the committee wasted its time and accomplished anything, or not.

In this almost year long process, and counting, the committee added to the national debt, which is paid with tax dollars. Republicans say they are concerned with government spending, apparently not when it comes to this issue.

It's NOT that it isn't getting news coverage. Right wingers will always say "Mainstream media is ignoring..." half the time CNN, FOX, AP, MSNBC covered it. The other half, the "allegation is from some far right wing nut tabloid and no one is covering it because it's just not true..   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #754 on: October 18, 2023, 09:45:57 PM »

You put "facts" in quotes as if to suggest what's been produced is subjective.  It's not.  No matter how much you deny it.  You've been willfully ignorant to congressional hearings, and reports from the FBI itself.

As for the last sentence, investigating a sitting president for what appears to be the selling of influence to adversaries, isn't being fiscally irresponsible.  It's spending $ where it should be spent.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #755 on: October 18, 2023, 09:47:34 PM »
It's NOT that it isn't getting news coverage. Right wingers will always say "Mainstream media is ignoring..." half the time CNN, FOX, AP, MSNBC covered it. The other half, the "allegation is from some far right wing nut tabloid and no one is covering it because it's just not true..

It's not being covered.  Prime once dismissed facts as my interpretation of evidence because he had no idea that there were congressional hearings that happened that verified it.  Had it been covered appropriately by MSNBC, CNN, ABC, etc, he would have.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: October 18, 2023, 09:51:47 PM »
It's not being covered.  Prime once dismissed facts as my interpretation of evidence because he had no idea that there were congressional hearings that happened that verified it.  Had it been covered appropriately by MSNBC, CNN, ABC, etc, he would have.

Ok, lets put this to the test. give me an issue you think or feel isn't being covered by mainstream. If I can't find articles from mainstream media covering it I will gladly concede

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #757 on: October 19, 2023, 08:22:10 AM »
Ok, lets put this to the test. give me an issue you think or feel isn't being covered by mainstream. If I can't find articles from mainstream media covering it I will gladly concede

You can do it, but I'm not sure it will accomplish anything.  You'll find an article or two on a site you deem mainstream and then what?

The reality is, I don't you can think be honest and tell me the following things have gotten fair coverage:

mRNA vaccine injury
increasing metabolic health as the #1 best defense against Covid
Pfizer's lack of testing for stopping the spread vs mandates
big tech censorship based on political affiliation
weaponization of government agencies
biden administration pushing censorship - alex berenstein lawsuits, etc
hunter laptop stories - bobulisnki, congressional hearings, etc...

FFS if Elon Musk didn't spend 44 billion dollars to buy twitter, we would know shit about 3 of these things.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: October 19, 2023, 09:56:20 PM »
You can do it, but I'm not sure it will accomplish anything.  You'll find an article or two on a site you deem mainstream and then what?

The reality is, I don't you can think be honest and tell me the following things have gotten fair coverage:

mRNA vaccine injury
increasing metabolic health as the #1 best defense against Covid
Pfizer's lack of testing for stopping the spread vs mandates
big tech censorship based on political affiliation
weaponization of government agencies
biden administration pushing censorship - alex berenstein lawsuits, etc
hunter laptop stories - bobulisnki, congressional hearings, etc...

FFS if Elon Musk didn't spend 44 billion dollars to buy twitter, we would know shit about 3 of these things.

Pick an issue.. I don't feel like researching 7 issues. Not being an ass, but if I picked one of those and found multiple news stories it might just result in "Well these other ones aren't being covered" so to avoid that, just pick one

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #759 on: October 20, 2023, 05:37:48 AM »
Pick an issue.. I don't feel like researching 7 issues. Not being an ass, but if I picked one of those and found multiple news stories it might just result in "Well these other ones aren't being covered" so to avoid that, just pick one

You know I don't play like that.  If you found evidence to the contrary, I'd just admit it.

mRNA vaccine injury if you want to do it.

The only place I saw any legitimate discussion was twitter.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: October 20, 2023, 04:05:19 PM »

Only the folks like you and I who watch these networks know that big media is covering it. But they are not embellishing it. Well, the folks who do whatever Trump does and who are not currently down on FOX watch that network. “I watched Fox & Friends this morning, and it is totally unrecognizable,” Trump wrote his Truth Social website back in September.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #761 on: October 20, 2023, 07:42:16 PM »
Only the folks like you and I who watch these networks know that big media is covering it. But they are not embellishing it. Well, the folks who do whatever Trump does and who are not currently down on FOX watch that network. “I watched Fox & Friends this morning, and it is totally unrecognizable,” Trump wrote his Truth Social website back in September.

You did not even know there were whistleblower hearings in front of Congress until I told you. I listed facts from those hearings and you told me I was being subjective with stories I read elsewhere.

Just take the L on this one.
Y

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #762 on: October 27, 2023, 03:23:14 PM »
 ::) this thread about a crack head loser.
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #763 on: October 27, 2023, 04:23:23 PM »
::) this thread about a crack head loser.
Leave Joe Biden out of this!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: October 29, 2023, 04:11:49 PM »
You know I don't play like that.  If you found evidence to the contrary, I'd just admit it.

mRNA vaccine injury if you want to do it.

The only place I saw any legitimate discussion was twitter.
Did Agnostic PM you the information on this or did it swept under the rug?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #765 on: October 30, 2023, 05:07:23 AM »
Did Agnostic PM you the information on this or did it swept under the rug?

I am assuming he's still on the case.

But for all who don't care about DOJ/FBI corruption, it's going to get harder to ignore:

https://nypost.com/2023/10/29/opinion/anatomy-of-a-biden-family-coverup-executed-by-our-own-fbi-and-doj/

Soon after June 30, 2020, when FBI leadership was briefed on the bombshell Biden bribery allegation made in the new FD-1023 by their trusted CHS, “an assessment [was] created by FBI Supervisory Intelligence Analyst Brian Auten [that was used in Aug. 2020 by FBI HQ’s] Foreign Influence Task Force team . . . to improperly discredit negative Hunter Biden information as disinformation and [cause] investigative activity to cease,”

Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #766 on: October 30, 2023, 01:12:48 PM »
Report Corroborates that Lawyer Kevin Morris Controls Hunter Biden’s Stake in Chinese Fund

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/30/report-corroborates-lawyer-kevin-morris-controls-hunter-bidens-stake-chinese-fund/

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: October 30, 2023, 04:29:57 PM »
I am assuming he's still on the case.

But for all who don't care about DOJ/FBI corruption, it's going to get harder to ignore:

https://nypost.com/2023/10/29/opinion/anatomy-of-a-biden-family-coverup-executed-by-our-own-fbi-and-doj/
That would be the standard getlibs that will ignore this post.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #768 on: October 31, 2023, 09:26:21 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #769 on: November 03, 2023, 02:47:33 PM »
Hunter Biden decries addiction ‘weaponization’ in USA Today op-ed
By Ryan King
Published Nov. 2, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/11/02/news/hunter-biden-decries-weaponization-of-his-addiction-draws-skepticism/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #770 on: November 03, 2023, 02:50:01 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: November 03, 2023, 03:01:18 PM »
Subpoena Update: James Comer Captures Nearly All Hunter Biden’s Bank Records

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/03/subpoena-update-james-comer-captures-nearly-all-hunter-bidens-bank-records/

From the link:

“It’s been a long process because, Lou, he [Hunter Biden] has so many bank accounts,” Comer said, explaining the complexity of the process. “He would have one shell company with a dozen bank accounts.”

There is no innocent explanation for this, especially given what we already know.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #772 on: November 03, 2023, 03:03:09 PM »
From the link:

“It’s been a long process because, Lou, he [Hunter Biden] has so many bank accounts,” Comer said, explaining the complexity of the process. “He would have one shell company with a dozen bank accounts.”

There is no innocent explanation for this, especially given what we already know.
And yet they continue to rape the American people. Great Country we live in!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #773 on: November 03, 2023, 06:01:43 PM »
From the link:

Nah Prime will be along shortly with 100,000 + word reply explaining & exonerating him
& his shell companies & bank accounts .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #774 on: November 03, 2023, 08:43:14 PM »
Nah Prime will be along shortly with 100,000 + word reply explaining & exonerating him
& his shell companies & bank accounts .

When someone is so emotionally invested in an outcome like he is, it really doesn't matter what the evidence shows.