Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56857 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #900 on: March 04, 2024, 12:07:30 PM »
Going after Trump's son-in-law makes little sense because Trump would adamantly decry any involvement to the point of disavowing Jared Kushner, (throwing him under the bus).
::)

Is the nursing home screwing around with your medications again?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #901 on: March 04, 2024, 12:46:37 PM »
Transcript of his deposition.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2024/02/Hunter-Biden-Transcript_Redacted.pdf

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #902 on: March 04, 2024, 03:24:34 PM »
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #903 on: March 04, 2024, 04:20:52 PM »
::)

Is the nursing home screwing around with your medications again?

Ha, ha! Although I am not yet nursing home material, I question this same thing about your long-term care for delusional disorder by the psychiatrists at Kirby Forensic Psychiatric Center, where you are permanently committed. Based on your obvious current high degree of insanity, are you not getting the correct dosage of Haloperidol? Is someone pocketing your meds, or have you been spitting them out?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #904 on: March 04, 2024, 06:04:27 PM »
Going after Trump's son-in-law makes little sense because Trump would adamantly decry any involvement to the point of disavowing Jared Kushner, (throwing him under the bus).

Trump's adamantly decried ever single thing they've gone after him about, and they still did.

And  Joe tried this with Hunter - but since evidence exists, it’s not going to work.

The truth is - if the Democrats had anything they thought they can hit Trump with they would do it.  The reason Kushner is safe is because they have nothing to link DJT to it.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #905 on: March 06, 2024, 08:41:22 AM »
Report: Hunter Biden’s Legal ‘Client’ in China Threatens to Sue Him for $1M Reimbursement

Hunter Biden’s CEFC China Energy Co. “client” who paid him $1 million for legal services never rendered in 2017 has reportedly threatened to sue the president’s son if he does not return the money.

The threat raises questions about the nature of Hunter’s legal representation of CEFC, a foreign entity. Hunter did not register as a foreign agent to represent CEFC. The special counsel did not charge Hunter with violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) in the tax indictment.

Sixty-nine percent of Americans believe Hunter violated FARA, while only 18 percent claim he did not, according to TIPP polling. Thirteen percent are unsure.

CEFC executive Patrick Ho, whom Hunter previously described as “the fucking spy chief of China,” wrote in a demand letter to Hunter requesting the return of the funds because the president’s son did not fulfill his obligations, the New York Post’s Miranda Devine reported:

Ho’s letter, sent by Hong Kong law firm Huen & Partners to Hunter’s attorney Abbe Lowell in Washington, DC, set a deadline of seven days for the repayment of any remaining funds.

“Patrick says he paid him, and that Hunter never did anything for him,” a friend of Ho’s told The Post, “and that according to the contract, the money should be reimbursed.”

The $1 million legal retainer was wired from CEFC in China to CEFC’s Hong Kong HSBC account, and then, on November 2, 2017, to the American bank account of Hudson West III (HWIII), the firm Hunter co-owned with CEFC, and then to Hunter’s private firm, Owasco, according to his California tax indictment.

Hunter admitted during his failed plea deal in July, “My own law firm” got a $1 million “payment for legal fees for Patrick Ho.”

The 2017 contract between Ho and Hunter specified that “Attorney [Hunter] will perform the legal services called for under this agreement, keep Client informed of progress and developments, and respond promptly to Client’s inquiries and communications,” the Post reported. The legal services Hunter pledged to provide were “conferences, court sessions, depositions preparation and participation; correspondence and legal documents review and preparation; legal research; and telephone conversations.”

Ho’s demand for reimbursement comes as Hunter said in a May 2017 text exchange with whistleblower Tony Bobulinski that he did not want to register as a foreign agent on behalf of CEFC, a company with close ties to the CCP.  Two months earlier, CEFC paid Hunter for the legal retainer worth $1 million and $3.8 million in consulting fees.

Suspicious activity reports obtained by House Republicans show Hunter Biden’s business partner, Rob Walker, received a $3 million wire transfer from CEFC in 2017. In turn, four Biden family members — Hunter, James, Hallie, and an unidentified “Biden” — received a collective $1.3 million cut.

Joe Biden got a $40,000 check in 2017 from China funds that originated from CEFC, James Biden admitted to the House impeachment inquiry on February 21, according to a transcript reviewed by Breitbart News.

In 2017, American authorities arrested Ho on bribery charges. In 2019, U.S. authorities sentenced Ho to three years in prison for his role in a scheme to bribe top officials of Chad and Uganda in exchange for business advantages for CEFC.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/03/04/report-hunter-bidens-legal-client-china-threatens-sue-him-1m-reimbursement/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #906 on: March 06, 2024, 09:30:08 AM »
Trump's adamantly decried ever single thing they've gone after him about, and they still did.

And  Joe tried this with Hunter - but since evidence exists, it’s not going to work.

The truth is - if the Democrats had anything they thought they can hit Trump with they would do it.  The reason Kushner is safe is because they have nothing to link DJT to it.

Real estate development and management (Trump &Kushner) is a  legitimate business. Pay for play (Biden) is not.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: March 06, 2024, 03:39:46 PM »
Real estate development and management (Trump &Kushner) is a  legitimate business. Pay for play (Biden) is not.

Correct.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: March 12, 2024, 04:39:06 PM »
Hunter Biden Claimed He Wanted A Public Hearing — Now House Republicans Give Him His Chance
REAGAN REESE AND HENRY RODGERS
CONTRIBUTOR
https://dailycaller.com/2024/03/06/hunter-biden-public-hearing-house-republicans-give-him-chance/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #909 on: March 13, 2024, 03:57:37 PM »
Hunter Biden rejects House Republicans' call for public testimony
By Makini Brice
March 13, 2024
https://www.reuters.com/legal/hunter-biden-declines-attend-public-hearing-us-house-axios-reports-2024-03-13/

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #910 on: March 13, 2024, 06:01:35 PM »
Ha, ha! Although I am not yet nursing home material, I question this same thing about your long-term care for delusional disorder by the psychiatrists at Kirby Forensic Psychiatric Center, where you are permanently committed. Based on your obvious current high degree of insanity, are you not getting the correct dosage of Haloperidol? Is someone pocketing your meds, or have you been spitting them out?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #911 on: March 14, 2024, 06:17:55 AM »
Hunter Biden rejects House Republicans' call for public testimony
By Makini Brice
March 13, 2024
https://www.reuters.com/legal/hunter-biden-declines-attend-public-hearing-us-house-axios-reports-2024-03-13/

Don’t blame him. It wouldn’t go well.👎

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #912 on: March 14, 2024, 11:22:59 AM »
Don’t blame him. It wouldn’t go well.👎

No doubt.  So he holds a press conference demanding public testimony, then when they offer it to him he runs away.  Poser.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: March 15, 2024, 04:25:21 PM »
“Patently False”: Special Counsel Files Blistering Reply to Hunter Biden Motion to Dismiss
March 10, 2024
https://jonathanturley.org/2024/03/10/patently-false-special-counsel-files-blistering-reply-to-hunter-biden-motion-to-dismiss/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #914 on: March 15, 2024, 05:18:53 PM »
is Hunter still a thing?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #915 on: March 15, 2024, 05:24:17 PM »
is Hunter still a thing?

Yeah, he pussied out of the public hearing that he requested.

Hunter Biden declines to attend public hearing on House impeachment inquiry

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/13/hunter-biden-declines-public-hearing-on-house-impeachment-inquiry.html

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #916 on: March 15, 2024, 05:41:04 PM »
is Hunter still a thing?

He's yet another scumbag Pedo Khvnt
He wanted a public hearing & now runs away from it.

Of course he is still a thing - So many answered questions about his laptop pics & dodgy dealings
With his Pedo dad.
Or you just going to ignore them things ?
Kiddy abuse not important to you? Or corruption?   What kind of cop were you 🤷‍♂️

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #917 on: March 15, 2024, 06:52:27 PM »
is Hunter still a thing?

would love to smash this pricks face in with a baseball bat

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #918 on: March 16, 2024, 12:57:09 AM »
would love to smash this pricks face in with a baseball bat

Yep
×2
And curb stomp him.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #919 on: March 16, 2024, 03:09:56 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #920 on: March 16, 2024, 11:53:39 AM »
"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled," Hunter Biden allegedly wrote. "Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight."

"And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction," the message continued. "I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."

ABC News could not immediately verify the WhatsApp message. But Republicans say it undercuts President Biden's claim that he never discussed overseas business endeavors with his son. Ian Sams, a White House spokesperson, reiterated Friday that "the president was not in business with his son."

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #921 on: March 16, 2024, 11:54:42 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #922 on: March 17, 2024, 09:31:01 AM »
Hunter Biden Tried to Help CCP-Linked Company Purchase U.S. Maker of Nuclear Reactors

Hunter Biden tried to help Chinese Communist Party (CCP)-linked entity CEFC China Energy Co. purchase a maker of U.S. nuclear reactors in 2016, a strategy memo and testimony given to the House impeachment inquiry shows.

CEFC is closely linked to the CCP. The chairman of CEFC was Ye Jianming, who paid Hunter a $1 million retainer fee for legal services in 2017. Hunter also received a large diamond from Ye in February 2017 worth an estimated $80,000.

Ye “had direct abiding and deep ties to Chinese intelligence when they were arranging these ideals for the Bidens,” according to Breitbart News senior contributor and Government Accountability Institute president Peter Schweizer.

The memo obtained by lawmakers suggests CEFC’s goal was to exploit Hunter’s proximity to the Obama White House to allow the controversial deal to go through — all while shielding the transaction between CEFC and Westinghouse, the maker of nuclear reactors. Just the News first reported on the information obtained by lawmakers:

Congressional investigators recently obtained new memos and testimony about the nature of the plan to help CEFC gain a larger foothold in the global nuclear energy market by acquiring Westinghouse. One of Hunter Biden’s former business partners, Rob Walker, told Congress the future first son was involved, providing a letter to make the Chinese comfortable with the plan.

This plan would place the appearance of a layer between CEFC—a China-based company with close connections to the ruling Chinese Communist Party and component of its national energy strategy—and the iconic U.S.-based energy company.

At the time, Westinghouse was U.S.-based but owned by Japan’s Toshiba and one of the darlings of the nuclear industry with its new AP1000 reactor, a smaller and more advanced power generator. But it privately was suffering financial strife due to cost delays and overruns at a planned nuclear power plant in Georgia that would eventually force the company to file for temporary bankruptcy protection.

Hunter was not the only Biden attempting to help CEFC acquire business in the American energy sector. James Biden, brother of President Joe Biden, confirmed to the FBI in 2023 that his family tried to help CEFC purchase a U.S. liquid natural gas facility in Louisiana. James told investigators that he worked with Louisiana state officials to cut regulatory red tape to benefit the deal. The deal never materialized.

House investigators launched the probe into the Biden family in November 2022. They revealed Joe Biden received money from James and Hunter Biden. They also showed that nine additional Biden family members received payments from the family’s foreign business ventures, including two of Joe Biden’s grandchildren.

More evidence against Joe Biden can be found here and here.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/16/memo-hunter-biden-tried-help-ccp-linked-company-purchase-u-s-maker-nuclear-reactors/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #923 on: March 17, 2024, 01:28:51 PM »

What's the story with this pic and why hasn't it been made a big deal by anyone?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #924 on: March 17, 2024, 01:57:37 PM »
What's the story with this pic and why hasn't it been made a big deal by anyone?

Maybe this is why Hunter backed out of the public hearing.