Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Wisconsin, huh?

<< < (3/13) > >>

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: The Gov on May 21, 2022, 05:56:08 AM ---LurkingForBoys doesn't have the mental capacity to watch and understand that.
He is a bottom dweller lowlife loser who's hero is a 80 year old child groper.

--- End quote ---

Apparently, I stay in your head quite a lot.  Those unrequited homosexual tendencies of yours must be a burden to carry around all day.

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on May 20, 2022, 05:15:51 PM ---This is about as irrelevant as you can get little “man”

--- End quote ---

Just refute his claims and shut him up.

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on May 20, 2022, 07:56:29 PM ---I noticed you still haven't refuted anything.  Can't say I am surprised.  You can't.

--- End quote ---

Troll..in every thread and every post I own your ass and there isn’t one person on here besides your delusional self and Strawman that would deny it. Fucking coward. Why would I deny something as irrelevant as this, fucktard.

How about you addressing some of the real problems your installed boy has caused? Oh wait…you can’t? I see

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on May 21, 2022, 02:17:22 PM ---Troll..in every thread and every post I own your ass and there isn’t one person on here besides your delusional self and Strawman that would deny it. Fucking coward. Why would I deny something as irrelevant as this, fucktard.

How about you addressing some of the real problems your installed boy has caused? Oh wait…you can’t? I see

--- End quote ---

You still haven't refuted a single thing that was posted.  Instead just talk about other irrelevant (and false) shit.  If you could refute it, you would.  But you can't.  Instead you whine and cry in order to deflect.

Fragile X tactics.

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on May 21, 2022, 03:23:34 PM ---You still haven't refuted a single thing that was posted.  Instead just talk about other irrelevant (and false) shit.  If you could refute it, you would.  But you can't.  Instead you whine and cry in order to deflect.

Fragile X tactics.

--- End quote ---

Hahahahaha ……sure. What do you want refuted ? You always do this shit when you skate then try to turn it around.

Hey, Lurker? Do do you think Biden is responsible for the ride in fuel? If not, why?

See, these are things that matter you fucking moron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version