Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Israel threatened to wipe us all off the face of the map.

(1/8) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
The war game

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.'

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,6903,1046411,00.html

Hugo Chavez:
OOOPS....  ::)

Nordic Superman:
Well... if England was being attacked, and it looked like it would go under, I would end every other fucker along with me.

Let's say China got into a position where they gained enough power to attack the US and was devastating you up to the point where you knew it was over, wouldn't you send the world away with some fireworks?

body88:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on September 25, 2006, 07:30:38 AM ---Well... if England was being attacked, and it looked like it would go under, I would end every other fucker along with me.

Let's say China got into a position where they gained enough power to attack the US and was devastating you up to the point where you knew it was over, wouldn't you send the world away with some fireworks?

--- End quote ---

The US got a whole lotta nukes baby.... Bring it!!!!!!!!

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on September 25, 2006, 07:30:38 AM ---Well... if England was being attacked, and it looked like it would go under, I would end every other fucker along with me.

--- End quote ---
No you stupid psycho fucktard... If America was under attack and it looked like we were going down, I wouldn't be open for bombing the f**k out of Chile for it.   ::) You're serious?  bomb the fuck out of peoples who had nothing to do with the conflict?  How Noble of you ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version