Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

George Bush is still an idiot,and republicans still suck.

<< < (3/3)

gtbro1:

--- Quote from: Hedgehog on December 17, 2006, 11:41:59 PM ---Clinton dodged the draft. I understand if this is important to you. But how do you think he handled his job as a president?

Bush refuses to answer questions regarding past drug use. He doesn't denies it, or admits to it. He just won't answer those questions.

But this should not be about what these presidents did before they became presidents. It should really be about what they accomplished during their presidencys.

-Hedge

--- End quote ---

Clinton left office with a huge budget surplus. Whether or not that was his doing or the republican congress is debateable.I can say this; when I was in high school,(graduated in 1992) all I heard was "There are no jobs,get an education" Well after school I found a job and ALL THROUGH THE 90'S there were more factory type jobs than there were employees. Everyone was always hiring.(around here anyway) I worked way more hours than I wanted,and we seemed to never run out of work.About the end of 2001 early 2002  shit started to slow way down,people were layed off,and we were lucky to get 40 hours each week. By 2004 the factory I worked at for 12 years (was a fortune 500 company not a small place) shut down and almost 1000 people lost their jobs,and had to start over. Our company had sent most of our work to Mexico. Those are the facts as I know them.I have no clue who's fault it was but those are the breaks. When Clinton was in office things were good for me and my family,shortly after Bush came into power things got worse.My  real complaint about Bush is the way he has handled the War . I really believe this is a War for oil and his ego, and has little to do with 9-11. We went to Afghanistan over 9-11.We went into Iraq because Bush wanted Saddam and their oil and  9-11 was his excuse.

haider:

--- Quote from: Berserker on December 16, 2006, 10:13:35 PM ---I would say Bush has turned out to be a master of deception on all fronts.  hmmmmm..... who else is that descriptive of?

--- End quote ---
Jews.

Old_Rooster:

--- Quote from: gtbro1 on December 16, 2006, 04:14:32 PM --- 

--- End quote ---

And as soon as that democratic senator croaks and burns in hell for being a democratic pussy, congress is back in the hands of republicans, as it SHOULD BE.

Camel Jockey:

--- Quote from: Old_Rooster on December 18, 2006, 12:17:53 PM ---And as soon as that democratic senator croaks and burns in hell for being a democratic pussy, congress is back in the hands of republicans, as it SHOULD BE.

--- End quote ---

Why do you even bother posting? Heartless piece of shit.. go kill yourself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version