Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Selective Racism

(1/3) > >>

Nordic Superman:
I bumped into a black mate last night, who, for the past 3 years had been going out with this Afircan immigrant nurse chick.

I thought they was destined to get married but she cheated on him with a collegue, who was white.

This seemed to make it worse for him and he told me "no offence but it makes it worse because he was white" :-X

I've heard this from both spectras, what's your take? Would it make it worse for you? I kinda gotta admit maybe it would for me :-\

Parker:
Couldn't care less the color of the dude. But her reasoning for cheating is more important. Oh, and if the guy was more or less attractive than me ;D. Because if was ugly, then that piss me off, because that meant that she just wanted to fuq. Who knows after three yrs, maybe he wasn't paying enough attention to her, he got "lazy", and disinterested. Maybe she got fat and he wasn't interested in plugging cottage cheese anymore.   

Nordic Superman:

--- Quote from: Parker on December 17, 2006, 04:30:59 AM ---Couldn't care less the color of the dude. But her reasoning for cheating is more important. Oh, and if the guy was more or less attractive than me ;D. Because if was ugly, then that piss me off, because that meant that she just wanted to fuq. Who knows after three yrs, maybe he wasn't paying enough attention to her, he got "lazy", and disinterested. Maybe she got fat and he wasn't interested in plugging cottage cheese anymore.   

--- End quote ---

I know it shouldn't matter. I guess it wouldn't matter if he was a decent black dude.

But if he was one of these ghetto fugs... I'd be disgusted :-X

Hugo Chavez:
You can post on race relations in Politics, it is a political issue so it's not inappropriate here but your post is also a personal matter, not a public case we're all subject to debating so if you want it moved that's fine.  This will work either place.

Tre:

Do you happen to know which African country she is from?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version