Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Little Tattletale Babies on getbig

<< < (3/22) > >>

natural al:

--- Quote from: The Squadfather on January 22, 2007, 11:43:19 AM ---hahahaha, Ron PM'd me and told me that 7 of you little crybaby bitches hit the Report to Moderator on something i said this weekend, hahahaha, are you that pathetic and weak that you have to go crying to Ron about  a post on a message board, i have never once in almost 2 years and 14,000 posts hit teh report to moderator button, grow up, it's only the internet.

--- End quote ---

the fact that you have 14,000 posts in 2 years says alot about you ::) ::) ::)

Board_SHERIF:

--- Quote from: The Squadfather on January 22, 2007, 11:55:01 AM ---hahahaha, Goddamn man can you imagine being so insecure and fragile that anything someone said on here would bother you? how can you get upset about something that someone you've NEVER MET IN YOUR LIFE AND NEVER WILL says in a post on an internet message board?

--- End quote ---

Haa Haa - the world is their oyster so they think...

alexxx:

--- Quote from: natural al on January 22, 2007, 11:57:10 AM ---the fact that you have 14,000 posts in 2 years says alot about you ::) ::) ::)

--- End quote ---

He has closer to 30000 with his last handle and the mars handle.

Your MAAAAaaaa:
7 times someone complained, i'm guessing it was Alexxx all 7 cause he is pissed off we are all beating our meat to his sister.

He cannot handle the fact that his sister gets more attention than he does here, that is the crux of the problem!

ta ta

Board_SHERIF:

--- Quote from: ricosauve on January 22, 2007, 11:53:37 AM ---ye he is at night time

--- End quote ---

Most likely RicoCryBaby.....he did the same at MD...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version