Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Injury and Rehabilitation

gallon of water per day = pissing every 30 minutes

<< < (9/9)

oldtimer1:
Too much water is bad for you. It removes too much electrolytes like salt and Potassium. My wife is a water maniac and keeps getting cramps and she thinks she needs more water. What she needs is to replace the electrolytes she is diluting out of her system.

People have dropped dead at marathons because they drank too much water. They removed too much potassium giving them self a heart arrhythmia leading to a fatal heart attack.

IroNat:

--- Quote from: oldtimer1 on July 10, 2018, 07:09:06 PM ---Too much water is bad for you. It removes too much electrolytes like salt and Potassium. My wife is a water maniac and keeps getting cramps and she thinks she needs more water. What she needs is to replace the electrolytes she is diluting out of her system.

People have dropped dead at marathons because they drank too much water. They removed too much potassium giving them self a heart arrhythmia leading to a fatal heart attack.

--- End quote ---

This.

Some of you people are nuts.

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Boost on February 23, 2009, 09:31:08 AM ---Everytime i try drink a ton of water, i end up needing to piss every half hour.

Weak bladder? How much do you all drink?

--- End quote ---

Water in water out. Rule of thumb for the average person is 1/2oz per pound of BW.

oldtimer1:
I heard an Italian guy say he can tell an American immediately in Italy. Outside of the obvious things like being fat and dressing ridiculous he said Americans all walk around with a water bottle. 

IroNat:

--- Quote from: oldtimer1 on April 10, 2024, 04:28:14 AM ---I heard an Italian guy say he can tell an American immediately in Italy. Outside of the obvious things like being fat and dressing ridiculous he said Americans all walk around with a water bottle. 

--- End quote ---

Landfills are filling up with used water bottles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version