Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A

Dorian Yates - chest, back, delts, arms, and legs.

<< < (6/8) > >>

SupahStah:
Hard to hear the guy over the background chatter of the gym, but it's worth re-watching parts just to get the info.

bigboithetank:

--- Quote from: ExCompetitor on December 30, 2011, 08:57:17 AM ---I agree with SamsonD about the Declines. All the guys i knew back in the seventies that had great Chest development did Declines first every workout.

--- End quote ---

I know, man. It's sad but true. Moreover, he is a short guy so it doesn't take long for him to fill out. It's tall guys like me and Arnold and Lou that have to train the hardest and longest.

bigboithetank:

--- Quote from: Montague on November 26, 2011, 05:54:02 AM ---
I just recently started using our Hammer Strength pullover and lateral raise machines routinely.
While not a fan of most machines, I will admit that a small few are quite effective and maybe even superior to their free weight counterparts in regards to aesthetics.

Equipment such as the ones above, as well as the pec-deck (elbow pad version) can help you maximize work involvement of the target muscle due to the point of tension placement.

--- End quote ---

I'm a member of LA Fitness and it seems that they carry the pullovers in most of their gyms I've been to. One even has both the standing and seated calf raise machine. ;)

io856:

--- Quote from: g101 on December 24, 2011, 10:51:07 PM ---every pro has his theories when it comes to training and they all end up looking the same

at the end of the day it is the drugs that play 90% of the role here

heck, look at branch warren he has the worst form i've ever seen and look at his physique  :-\

--- End quote ---
Yes but theres a night and day difference in their physiques

porkchop:
Appears that all of those links are now password protected.

:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version