Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A

How do you NOT go to failure?

<< < (3/23) > >>

nodeal:

--- Quote from: tbombz on May 09, 2011, 08:19:02 AM ---and i bet you look the exact same as you did a year ago

--- End quote ---
progression in both size and strength is a constant

tonymctones:

--- Quote from: nodeal on May 09, 2011, 11:28:02 PM ---add weight? why do you increase the weight as you progress through your working sets?

--- End quote ---
ahhh so youre a gimmick then...

local hero:

--- Quote from: tonymctones on May 09, 2011, 04:40:02 PM ---my last sets are generally to failure or just before...

I dont think I could add weight from set to set if I went to failure on every one.

--- End quote ---

and for me thats the problem with volume type training.... whats the point of all those non failure sets, you could save time and effort just hammering it home with one or 2 sets of said exersize

wes:

--- Quote from: tonymctones on May 09, 2011, 04:40:02 PM ---my last sets are generally to failure or just before...

I dont think I could add weight from set to set if I went to failure on every one.

--- End quote ---
Same here.

tonymctones:

--- Quote from: local hero on May 10, 2011, 09:50:39 AM ---
and for me thats the problem with volume type training.... whats the point of all those non failure sets, you could save time and effort just hammering it home with one or 2 sets of said exersize

--- End quote ---
I think i can exhaust my muscle more over 3 or 4 sets with one or two to failure rather than simply one or two sets...

now if i did one or two sets coupled with a bunch of drop sets sure but just going to failure on one or two sets I would feel like I got enough in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version