Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A

what's the earliest you train

(1/5) > >>

FlexGuns:
sometimes i find myself at 4 in the morning still up thinking about the next couple hours before I get to train again. I usually sleep till at least 7 or 8 am but lateley i have been having trouble sleeping. I have tried sleep aids but it just still keeps me awake but groggy. I am thinking of waiting till 5 or 6 am to jump in the shower and go  do some cardio and a workout followed by a nice dry sauna. I am just curious,,what times do u people get up to train and do you ever experience having trouble sleeping. It's like i am tired but i cant fall asleep. thanks

NoCalBbEr:
the earliest i've ever trained was at 4am. bc i did an all nighter and just went. it was a great workout tho.  but at the normally in the afternoons. when i didnt fall sleep like a couple years i go. i would go train. when you cant sleep do something else then tost and turn. thas they true to full asleep. dont think about it and dont do coffee or exeriseing before bed time. i was going to sleep after my workouts to aid recovery but that not gonna work bc im too hypered up/pumed to fall asleep. you can have sex with you wife that what pro told my once. but sex doesnt go that to my. take a werm show. if you have a work like i do that doesnt mettetr when i get to work but have something done then you can go train but if your a 9-5 guy i would sleep.

NoCalBbEr:
remeber that sooner or later your body will crash on u

runnerbabe:
Flex--
I've run 4 hours starting at 5 am in the summertime to avoid the heat when I was training for a marathon, and lifted as early as 6 am or 7.

I'm sure the experts here will jump in----, but if I have trouble sleeping that is not explained by illness, work stress, etc... that means I am overtraining and backing off a few days usually helps me refocus and relax enough to sleep.

Sweet dreams  ;D

Ledd:
I lift at 5:30am.  When I get to the gym there is a group of older guys (40+) that has already ran between 3.5 and 4 miles.  Theres a guy who runs to the gym from 4 miles away and then does his hour long weight training and then runs home.  He's like 45, I'm 25 and I cant imagine doing that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version