Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A

what's the earliest you train

<< < (2/5) > >>

NoCalBbEr:
 i see the same thing. i see ppl runing on my block. at like 5am and im in my car. and there mostly women. im 23 and i could never run to the gym and back

Mike:
I have a pretty flexible schedule but I can't really train too early.  Empty stomach cardio is about the most I can do, 30 min. max, but weight training is very hard for me. 

Food is fuel so the less fuel I have the harder it is for me to train.  Mid-afternoon and early evening are usually my favorite.  Then again, it's all mental anyways.

hangclean:

--- Quote from: NoCalBbEr on September 24, 2005, 03:08:00 PM ---the earliest i've ever trained was at 4am. bc i did an all nighter and just went. it was a great workout tho.  but at the normally in the afternoons. when i didnt fall sleep like a couple years i go. i would go train. when you cant sleep do something else then tost and turn. thas they true to full asleep. dont think about it and dont do coffee or exeriseing before bed time. i was going to sleep after my workouts to aid recovery but that not gonna work bc im too hypered up/pumed to fall asleep. you can have sex with you wife that what pro told my once. but sex doesnt go that to my. take a werm show. if you have a work like i do that doesnt mettetr when i get to work but have something done then you can go train but if your a 9-5 guy i would sleep.

--- End quote ---
This post is unreadable.

davie:
I usually pik nid afternoon or about 4 ish, but as im starting university (studying law), my timetable is mixed, for exampl i have a lecture from 4 till 6 tommorow afternoon, so if i trained on a tue it wud hav to be in the morning.

davie

bald:
I get up at 4 am every morning, and am at the gym at 4:45.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version