Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Mixing Clen Question

(1/2) > >>

Eulogy:
Hey,
I know this might come off as an odd question, but here goes:
Is Clen safe to mix (i.e. take) whilst smoking weed? And/or would the THC inhibit the clen's overall effect?

Please don't get into the moral aspect of smoking weed. Just some legit answer please and thank you.

Crazy-canuck:
You have a drug test coming up or something?

Nothing bad will happen.  They say that mixing these will help you pass a drug test but it is a myth.

CC.

muscle19:
hey bro, i love smokin weed  ;D
there should be no problem doing both at the same time, i smoke during cycles and have yet to see anything to say what im doing is wrong. have fun keep smokin, the only thing i could tell ya is to back off on the pot when ur recovering from a cycle as it tends to slow down recovery.

muscle

Crazy-canuck:

--- Quote from: muscle19 on October 17, 2005, 08:43:29 AM ---hey bro, i love smokin weed  ;D
there should be no problem doing both at the same time, i smoke during cycles and have yet to see anything to say what im doing is wrong. have fun keep smokin, the only thing i could tell ya is to back off on the pot when ur recovering from a cycle as it tends to slow down recovery.

muscle

--- End quote ---

Exactally, I forgot to add that in there, good point M19.

CC.

Eulogy:
Haha, no drug test. It's just I sometimes get really cold (sudden chills) when smoking pot (I smoke daily); and I didn't know if this side-effect could potentially counter-act the temperature increase that clen gives.

Thanks for the straight-up answers! I really appreciate them.

I'll make sure to cut back after my 2nd week on clen, thanks again for the tips!

Peace

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version