Author Topic: Useless things that you waste your money on  (Read 8128 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Useless things that you waste your money on
« on: August 10, 2016, 08:13:00 AM »
  One of the things I notice with modern technology is how it brainwash people into buying things they dont need you were taught that you should use toothpaste but its a rip off you just wash your mouth with baking soda and water it does a better job, toilet paper is another waste of money you can simply use a sponge then wash it off with disinfectant, think about how much money you would save over the next 10 years by getting rid of these two useless things.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Useless things that you waste your money on
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 08:38:32 AM »
This is what happens in a nation of brainwashed, braindead gmo'd, flouridated consumers. I used to be the same way. Then by grace of God, he woke me from sleep.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 08:52:07 AM »
This is what happens in a nation of brainwashed, braindead gmo'd, flouridated consumers. I used to be the same way. Then by grace of God, he woke me from sleep.

You wipe your ass with a sponge?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 08:52:45 AM »
Hi shizzo

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 09:19:52 AM »
Why even use a sponge, just use the toilet brush -

::).

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 09:22:47 AM »
Save more money and use the ass sponge to wash your teeth.  Filter out the shit from the toilet water and wash with it.  Then boil it and drink it.  No waste at all.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 09:35:59 AM »
"Sell me the tea."

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2016, 09:39:10 AM »
That same Sand Hebrew who made you that cheeseburger used his bare hand to wipe his ass 15 minutes prior.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2016, 09:54:35 AM »
 One of the things I notice with modern technology is how it brainwash people into buying things they dont need you were taught that you should use toothpaste but its a rip off you just wash your mouth with baking soda and water it does a better job, toilet paper is another waste of money you can simply use a sponge then wash it off with disinfectant, think about how much money you would save over the next 10 years by getting rid of these two useless things.

Take your shit soaked sponge and rancid fart breath and get the fuck out of here
Y

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2016, 09:55:32 AM »
Toilet paper hardly fucking breaks the bank, using a sponge to wipe your arse? I'll carry on "wasting" money on bog roll thanks

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2016, 10:02:23 AM »
Donating $10 so a dude who looks like a female liberal arts sjw professor and a googley eyes warlock can go on their dream honeymoon at the KY Jelly amusement park factory
"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2016, 10:02:36 AM »
Toilet paper hardly fucking breaks the bank, using a sponge to wipe your arse? I'll carry on "wasting" money on bog roll thanks

BG, I am curious if you speak with as thick of British accent as you write. Your posts always resonate with me and I assume you a man of high status and dashing good looks (nohomo).  

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2016, 10:04:40 AM »

BG, I am curious if you speak with as thick of British accent as you write. Your posts always resonate with me and I assume you a man of high status and dashing good looks (nohomo).  

Could be, but he had that fat dude av for so long, it's hard to imagine anything else.
Y

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2016, 10:08:49 AM »

Over a period of 10 years will you spend about $800 on toilet paper if you use a sponge that money could be use for investments or other purposes.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2016, 10:11:03 AM »
Over a period of 10 years will you spend about $800 on toilet paper if you use a sponge that money could be use for investments or other purposes.

Yes, investing the 7 bucks a month you save over that time will pay huge dividends, SpongeButt Stinkass....
Y

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2016, 10:17:06 AM »

I'm from northern England mate we sound completely different to the stereotypical British accent were typically portrayed as having by fags like Hugh grant and Jude law ect in films. They make us all sound like a bunch of posh plum speaking homosexuals when only a small part of the English talk like that.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2016, 10:21:40 AM »
I'm from northern England mate we sound completely different to the stereotypical British accent were typically portrayed as having by fags like Hugh grant and Jude law ect in films. They make us all sound like a bunch of posh plum speaking homosexuals when only a small part of the English talk like that.

I bet this is what you sound like.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2016, 10:43:50 AM »

Ah yes, I have heard mention of the "soft southern cunts".

Could be, but he had that fat dude av for so long, it's hard to imagine anything else.

X2, the permabulker AV needs to be restored.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2016, 11:31:56 AM »
I find it's good to know what you want before going to the store. If you just go without a plan you will see tons of items that you will want but don't really need.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2016, 11:51:33 AM »

Why even use a sponge.. just use your hands and wash it later.. save money on buying a brush

meaning while they spend tons of money on premium protein powder blends with fortified with vitamin D, E and cinnamon

I

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2016, 11:53:34 AM »

Just use an old stick.  It's not like you're gonna use the brush end anyway.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2016, 01:27:22 PM »
OP obviously a student of the Goodrum School of Economics.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2016, 01:29:43 PM »
How about rinsing and reusing condoms?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2016, 01:30:41 PM »

Haha I liked that photo of the fat bloke, I'm not in the habit of having my photo took unless on an occasion,this is the latest one I have and its about 7 years ago although not much has changed except thinner hair im on the right, yes i have some fuck ugly mates