Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?

<< < (127/274) > >>

Soul Crusher:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gavin-newsom-savagely-mocked-as-disgusting-transphobe-for-claiming-men-can-t-get-pregnant-at-abortion-rally/ar-AAWXaWV?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=139ad43566da431a8b2fc6746634c2de

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on May 04, 2022, 11:15:21 PM ---Thoughtful analysis.

The one thing I'd take issue with is the oft-repeated contention that the majority of women who get abortions are poor and on public assistance and that if they had the child instead of killing it that the child would wind up on public assistance, poor, etc.  Haven't looked at the numbers recently, but that is historically not the case.

--- End quote ---

The only people i know personally who admit to having an abortion are decently well off people who don't want kids.

Granted i don't typically hang with people from the local trailer park or projects.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on May 05, 2022, 03:36:59 PM ---The only people i know personally who admit to having an abortion are decently well off people who don't want kids.

Granted i don't typically hang with people from the local trailer park or projects.

--- End quote ---

That has been true historically.  It's primarily used as a form of birth control by middle and upper income women. 

Skeletor:
Lincoln Project founder.

illuminati:
Thomas Sowell
@ThomasSowell May 9

That people on the political left have a certain set of opinions, just as people do in other parts of the ideological spectrum, is not surprising. What is surprising, however, is how often the opinions of those on the left are accompanied by hostility and even hatred.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version