Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 414223 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2750 on: November 27, 2021, 02:14:29 PM »
new variant

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2751 on: November 27, 2021, 03:54:05 PM »
Yes. But of the 15,724,000 cases, how many spread the virus to others who died? Also, how many died (or will die) because the healthcare system became overwhelmed? 

Also, ONE death in this age group is too many....IMHO.

600 dead kids over 22 months.  About as many die in pools and jacuzzies in 12 months.  Drain the pools and spas, because one death is too many.  ::)
Only a few dozen of those dead kids were actually healthy before C-19 infection.

78% of C-19 hospitalization were of the overweight and obese; 73% of fatalities were of the overweight and obese.  If you're at risk, get your jabs.  Leave the kids alone (unless they're fat).

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2752 on: November 27, 2021, 06:18:41 PM »
Yes. But of the 15,724,000 cases, how many spread the virus to others who died? Also, how many died (or will die) because the healthcare system became overwhelmed? 

Also, ONE death in this age group is too many....IMHO.

The health care system being overwhelmed is misleading.

Hospitals have an allocated number of beds for covid which might be 5%-10% of the total beds in a facility. When media report the healthcare system is at capacity and being overwhelmed, they are referring to the 10% allocation..... the reality is there is another 90% of beds still sitting there.

Early 2020 hospital systems were overrun due to media created hysteria. Tents were put up as overflow. After a period of time, the hysteria went away along with the tents. We have MORE cases in 2021 than we did in 2020 yet there are no tents and hospitals are working on a 5%-10% allocation of beds instead of previous capacity.

I'll say again, ever wondered how we eradicated influenza this past season without actually doing anything?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2753 on: November 27, 2021, 06:27:02 PM »
You got to give the government and the media credit for this propaganda campaign. Over Thanksgiving, I was amazed to listen to some intelligent educated successful people still buying into this bullshit 100%.

Had I attempted to smarten them up, they never would’ve been able to accept it regardless of how many facts I brought to the table.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2754 on: November 27, 2021, 06:29:01 PM »
what a fuckin idiot
"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2755 on: November 27, 2021, 06:41:40 PM »

prinxeoo
14 minutes ago

And now it has finally come full circle...I was wondering when Covid will be blamed on a country in Africa. It's never complete until the worst variant or beginning of a virus is blamed on Africa. The same ol blame game on the continent that the western cultures rob blind and throw faults and ridicule at. Oh wait, there is more... how about you give Covid a completely different name for a variant that you claim starts from Africa, that way to the numb and indifferent, it becomes a whole new virus stuck to the continent of Africa. Every other variant had Covid attached to it but now, its called "omicron". Yes, what else is new.....

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2756 on: November 27, 2021, 08:35:24 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2757 on: November 28, 2021, 12:25:51 AM »

prinxeoo
14 minutes ago

And now it has finally come full circle...I was wondering when Covid will be blamed on a country in Africa. It's never complete until the worst variant or beginning of a virus is blamed on Africa. The same ol blame game on the continent that the western cultures rob blind and throw faults and ridicule at. Oh wait, there is more... how about you give Covid a completely different name for a variant that you claim starts from Africa, that way to the numb and indifferent, it becomes a whole new virus stuck to the continent of Africa. Every other variant had Covid attached to it but now, its called "omicron". Yes, what else is new.....

It’s just how the scam works. The poorest countries come last.

India is bullshit too. The reason for all the cases is that they just started testing en masse this year. Last year at this time they were only testing 2000 people a day.

Watch, next year Africa will be the big hotspot.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1113465/india-coronavirus-covid-19-tests-cumulative/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2758 on: November 28, 2021, 07:33:28 AM »
Crank up the fear machines. In the same article these two sentences just a paragraph apart.  "no data" "probably" ::)

Is this following the science? Absolutely not. Ebola has about a 50% death rate. Ridiculous comparison.

"The chairman of the World Medical Association (WMA), Frank Ulrich Montgomery, believes that a new strain of the omicron coronavirus could become as dangerous as the Ebola virus."

"According to him, there is no exact data on how dangerous this strain is yet, but it is probably spreading very quickly."

https://news.am/eng/news/674604.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2759 on: November 28, 2021, 07:57:03 AM »
How the new super centralized techno-totalitarian government works:

1) some govt agency has the press run a story to terrorize population 24/7

2) pass desired law by decree instead of vote

If people continue to believe and fear what they hear next on their phones and TV, this is going to get far worse. The press questions nothing.

Right now a majority of the world's population is sitting on the edge of their seat for orders on what to think and do. Nothing is off limits. Most will do exactly as told.

Truly disgusting. This is 9/11 over and over every day. With no opposition everything can change in a very short time.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2760 on: November 28, 2021, 08:39:51 AM »
Belgian Prime Minister says this new variant is 3x more infectious than Covid-19 and thus should be called "Covid-21".

Dastardly dickhead. ZERO data to support that claim. See where this is going? This is a govt wishlist for control, not science.

"Yes, really.

Alexander De Croo made the comments during a press conference after international markets plummeted in response to the news that the ‘Nu’ variant of the virus had been discovered in Botswana and spread across South Africa.

“You could say that this is Covid-21 instead of Covid-19: it is three times more infectious than the original virus,” said De Croo."

https://summit.news/2021/11/26/belgian-prime-minister-says-new-variant-heralds-arrival-of-covid-21/

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2761 on: November 28, 2021, 10:10:23 AM »
https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/news/2021/10/statement-from-the-chief-public-health-officer-of-canada-on-october-8-2021.html

the average weekly rate of hospitalized cases in unvaccinated people was 36 times higher compared to fully vaccinated people

Wow. The stats in favor of the COVID vaccine are mind boggling. I've never seen data in favor of a medical treatment as crystal clear as this.

😮

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2762 on: November 28, 2021, 01:04:41 PM »
https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/news/2021/10/statement-from-the-chief-public-health-officer-of-canada-on-october-8-2021.html

the average weekly rate of hospitalized cases in unvaccinated people was 36 times higher compared to fully vaccinated people

Wow. The stats in favor of the COVID vaccine are mind boggling. I've never seen data in favor of a medical treatment as crystal clear as this.

😮

What other medical stats have you reviewed? 

The polio vaccine is very effective,  have you reviewed those results?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2763 on: November 28, 2021, 01:12:49 PM »
What other medical stats have you reviewed? 

The polio vaccine is very effective,  have you reviewed those results?

I have not reviewed polio vaccine stats. Why do you ask?

::)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2764 on: November 28, 2021, 01:15:07 PM »
It’s like our govt and media have gathered all data and created something never seen before…..a topic that stays active and current for 18 months.

The constant moving of goalposts.
The constant ‘unknown’ of whether rules will change or dates.
The constant new strains with new names and new threats and unknowns get reset.

They are running the perfect dopamine game to keep plebs engaged. A clusterfuck? No. Organised? Yes. It’s just too obvious now. We are getting instant knee jerks over Omi without any fucking data at all. Even as we are supposed to open up here in Oz for Summer we are hearing about lockdowns.

My assumption short term is this lasts as long as we have consumer inventory around. I think 2022 is a crunch therefore I’d look to 2024 for things to suddenly be under control.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2765 on: November 28, 2021, 01:30:25 PM »
I have not reviewed polio vaccine stats. Why do you ask?

Well your comment made it seem like you really study the efficiency of medical treatments:

I've never seen data in favor of a medical treatment as crystal clear as this.

😮

What other data have you looked at? Or are you just a liar?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2766 on: November 28, 2021, 01:32:41 PM »
Well your comment made it seem like you really study the efficiency of medical treatments:

What other data have you looked at? Or are you just a liar?

I've looked at a lot of data. As I've mentioned many times on this board, I've been a healthcare professional for over 25 years.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2767 on: November 28, 2021, 01:46:29 PM »
I've looked at a lot of data. As I've mentioned many times on this board, I've been a healthcare professional for over 25 years.

Okay. Ive never seen posts by you that said you’re a medical professional, what do you do?

Why didn’t you answer my question then? What other data have you looked? What data are you comparing the results of the effectiveness of the covid vaccine to?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2768 on: November 28, 2021, 01:50:56 PM »
It’s like our govt and media have gathered all data and created something never seen before…..a topic that stays active and current for 18 months.

The constant moving of goalposts.
The constant ‘unknown’ of whether rules will change or dates.
The constant new strains with new names and new threats and unknowns get reset.

They are running the perfect dopamine game to keep plebs engaged. A clusterfuck? No. Organised? Yes. It’s just too obvious now. We are getting instant knee jerks over Omi without any fucking data at all. Even as we are supposed to open up here in Oz for Summer we are hearing about lockdowns.

My assumption short term is this lasts as long as we have consumer inventory around. I think 2022 is a crunch therefore I’d look to 2024 for things to suddenly be under control.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2769 on: November 28, 2021, 01:55:20 PM »

Okay. Ive never seen posts by you that said you’re a medical professional, what do you do?

Why didn’t you answer my question then? What other data have you looked? What data are you comparing the results of the effectiveness of the covid vaccine to?

You want me to post ALL of the data that I've looked at over the last 25 years?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2770 on: November 28, 2021, 02:10:17 PM »

hahaha your posting on here proves thats bullshit

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2771 on: November 28, 2021, 02:13:25 PM »

How does my posting prove that?

🙄

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2772 on: November 28, 2021, 02:14:15 PM »

If true, it shows why he’s such a mark.

He doesn’t understand anything about how the world really works and believe this is all about some bullshit flu bug.

Looks like the central banks went too far with the printing:

Germany on top with inflation touching 5.5pc: ‘Eurozone is now enduring fastest inflation’

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/912362-germany-on-top-with-inflation-touching-5-5pc-eurozone-is-now-enduring-fastest-inflation

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2773 on: November 28, 2021, 03:04:50 PM »
You want me to post ALL of the data that I've looked at over the last 25 years?

Is that even close to what I asked?

Post one example you’re comparing the covid results to poop breath. It shouldn’t be very hard considering what you’ve shared.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2774 on: November 28, 2021, 03:08:04 PM »
Is that even close to what I asked?

Post one example you’re comparing the covid results to poop breath. It shouldn’t be very hard considering what you’ve shared.

What’s the point of posting ONE example. That won’t prove anything.

🙄