Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.

<< < (350/800) > >>

Soul Crusher:
Biden won't ask Saudis to raise oil production as gas prices hover near records
Yahoo Finance ^ | Thu, June 30, 2022, 10:41 AM | Jennifer Schonberger
Posted on 6/30/2022, 11:04:10 AM by

On Thursday, OPEC+ — the international oil cartel effectively led by Saudi Arabia – held a meeting via video conference where the group decided not to further increase oil production from its previously announced plans. The group will meet again August 3.

Biden's comments come as gas prices hover near record highs in the U.S., with the average price of a gallon topping $5 nationally for first time ever earlier this month.

President Biden said Thursday he would not ask Saudi Arabia individually to increase its oil production on his forthcoming visit to the Kingdom, but would instead encourage all Gulf States to increase oil output.

Speaking during a press conference at the NATO Summit on Thursday, the president said, “I’m not going to ask them” when asked whether he would ask the King or Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia to increase oil production on his forthcoming trip.

"All the Gulf States are meeting. I’ve indicated to them that I thought they should be increasing oil production generically, not the Saudis particularly, and I think that we see them in their own interest concluding that make sense to do," Biden said.

(Excerpt) Read more at finance.yahoo.com ...

Soul Crusher:
Biden Takes Aim at America’s Largest Oil Field, Threatens to Stop Production, Sending Gas Prices Soaring
Gateway Pundit ^ | 6/30/22 | Michael Robison
Posted on 6/30/2022, 11:31:21 AM by

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is preparing to cite the United States’ largest oil field for violating ozone pollution standards, a move that will threaten the end of oil and gas production in the region.

According to the Texas Governor’s Office, the proposed regulations will directly affect the Permian Basin, the largest oil field in the United States, accounting for 95,000,000 gallons of gasoline per day or 40% of the oil produced domestically.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Soul Crusher:

Soul Crusher:
Biden: High gas prices to last ‘as long as it takes’ for Ukraine victory
NY Post ^ | June 30, 2022 | Mark Moore and Steven Nelson
Posted on 6/30/2022, 2:31:12 PM

American drivers will have to endure high gas prices for “as long as it takes” for Ukraine to defeat Russia’s invasion, President Biden told reporters in Spain Thursday.

At the conclusion of this week’s NATO summit in Madrid, the president was asked by New York Times reporter Jim Tankersley about the surging price of oil as a result of Western sanctions on Russia in response to its Feb. 24 assault.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

loco:
Stocks Close Out Worst First Half Of A Year Since 1970

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergeiklebnikov/2022/06/30/stocks-close-out-worst-first-half-of-a-year-since-1970/?sh=6d44dbf37b45

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version