Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (38/76) > >>

Phantom Spunker:
Splashed out on a memory foam pillow and mattress topper. Lord have mercy! Really hope I get in a car crash tomorrow so I can spend a month in here. I honestly can't imagine how good it would feel to be on morphine and lie on this.

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on November 15, 2022, 01:23:36 PM ---Splashed out on a memory foam pillow and mattress topper. Lord have mercy! Really hope I get in a car crash tomorrow so I can spend a month in here. I honestly can't imagine how good it would feel to be on morphine and lie on this.

--- End quote ---

Amazing: Got my stupid fucking wish with my back tweaked again. And all from standing up. What sort of faggot cripples themselves by standing up? And I've got tired eyes these days. It truly is the end of the Vitruvian era. No longer shall I be in Ibiza getting the girls. I'm going to jump feet-first into a wood chipper.

Phantom Spunker:
Back has eased off a bit. Put the Christmas tree up today and feeling good. Going to smash the gym tomorrow. Will see the doc in December to discuss getting an MRI of the discs. She's told me she's also going to check my prostate. Absolutely disgusting. I told her on the phone I condemn that decision in the strongest way possible.

Phantom Spunker:
Wish I became a stripper. Would love to dress up as a dancing bear and gyrate a bunch of Mexican slags while Robert Palmer's 'addicted to love' blasts out of the speakers.

Phantom Spunker:
Wish I had a time machine and I could shag Blondie in her prime. She was unreal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version