Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (40/76) > >>

Phantom Spunker:
I got fingered today. I was expecting the process to be so emasculating that I'd need to chop down a tree or challenge a man to a duel afterwards, but thankfully the doctor was a slender old woman who made the procedure rather painless. My prostate is fine and I likely just have an overactive bladder. Still - any man or woman who goes near a man's ass for sexual pleasure is a complete and utter freak. Disgusting. How the fuck did Stuntmovie manage to get finger-blasted by a male doctor and end up ejaculating? Something went monumentally wrong in that scenario.

As for my gay spine, there's not much that can be done at this point other than more physio. I did get a script for diazepam, though, which is awesome.

Phantom Spunker:
Been listening to a fair bit of TOOL lately and I like it. As a young teenager who just wanted to play grunge stuff on guitar, I'd dismissed them as a bit self-indulgent and pompous, but that was just me being opinionated. Been listening to a lot of good music from a variety of genres, actually. Might need to put it all in a thread.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on December 06, 2022, 06:59:52 AM ---I got fingered today. I was expecting the process to be so emasculating that I'd need to chop down a tree or challenge a man to a duel afterwards, but thankfully the doctor was a slender old woman who made the procedure rather painless. My prostate is fine and I likely just have an overactive bladder. Still - any man or woman who goes near a man's ass for sexual pleasure is a complete and utter freak. Disgusting. How the fuck did Stuntmovie manage to get finger-blasted by a male doctor and end up ejaculating? Something went monumentally wrong in that scenario.

As for my gay spine, there's not much that can be done at this point other than more physio. I did get a script for diazepam, though, which is awesome.

--- End quote ---
Did you ask her out?

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on December 18, 2022, 02:06:02 AM ---Did you ask her out?

--- End quote ---

Couldn't even look her in the eyes afterwards.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on December 06, 2022, 06:59:52 AM ---I got fingered today. I was expecting the process to be so emasculating that I'd need to chop down a tree or challenge a man to a duel afterwards, but thankfully the doctor was a slender old woman who made the procedure rather painless. My prostate is fine and I likely just have an overactive bladder. Still - any man or woman who goes near a man's ass for sexual pleasure is a complete and utter freak. Disgusting. How the fuck did Stuntmovie manage to get finger-blasted by a male doctor and end up ejaculating? Something went monumentally wrong in that scenario.

--- End quote ---

https://www.webmd.com/sex/prostate-orgasm-what-it-is

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version