Author Topic: Test+ Primo or Test+ Mast ?  (Read 2709 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Test+ Primo or Test+ Mast ?
« on: May 30, 2021, 10:39:21 AM »
Hello,

I am 48 years old.

I am planning for a little summer cycle (10 weeks)

My goal is little cutting and some dry muscle mass gains for summer.

I am think about Test + Primo or Test+ Masteron

What do you guys think?
My feelings are syaing Primobolan but primo is often faked.

What do you guys advise?

Thanks in advance.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Re: Test+ Primo or Test+ Mast ?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021, 01:21:11 PM »
Cut Mix 150 contains 3 different active substances: 

Testosterone Propionate - 50 mg

Drostanolone Propionate - 50 mg 

Trenbolone Acetate - 50 mg

Cut Mix 150 is a pre-contest stack. Testosterone Propionate is one of the injectable testosterone esters and is a fast acting testosterone which possesses all the major benefits of the longer acting testosterones, but with significantly less water retention. It also clears the body relatively quickly (levels peaking after 24-36 hrs with a 3 day active life) making it the testosterone of choice for drug-tested athletes.

Cut Mix 150 also contains 50mg Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron). Drostanolone Propionate is a steroid with moderate anabolic properties. This steroid is most often used by bodybuilders who are preparing for a show due to the fact that the androgenic nature of it will give a hard, defined look to the muscles. Users of Drostanolone Propionate often report increases in strength and muscular stamina. It is also used by athletes in speed related and weight regulated sports, where it is a favorite due to its ability to produce good gains in lean muscle mass and strength with some reduction in body fat and minimal side effects. Drostanolone Propionate cannot convert to estrogen, meaning that estrogenic side effects such as water bloat and gynecomastia shouldn’t be a concern when running this steroid.  It also produces a noticeable increase in muscle density and hardness – attributes necessary come contest time.

The final ingredient in Cut Mix 150 is Trenbolone Acetate. Users of Trenbolone Acetate often report amazing gains in both strength and quality muscle mass, while the fat and water seems to "melt" off. This steroid is also a powerful fat burning aid, and lots of bodybuilders actually claim that the body will still drop bodyfat very quickly, even when one's diet isn't very clean. It is important to note that Trenbolone Acetate will shut one's natural testosterone production down very quickly, thus making a proper PCT protocol a must upon conclusion of a cycle. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 02:30:18 AM »
Primo isn't faked like it was in the 90's and 2000's. If you trust your source i wouldn't worry about it.

I would choose Primo mainly because Mast messes up my Chol values badly. Mast works great to make you look hard and dense.

Either way you should be happy.

Throw an oral in there for 4-6 weeks just to get things moving.

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 01:37:33 PM »
Hello,

I am 48 years old.

I am planning for a little summer cycle (10 weeks)

My goal is little cutting and some dry muscle mass gains for summer.

I am think about Test + Primo or Test+ Masteron

What do you guys think?
My feelings are syaing Primobolan but primo is often faked.

What do you guys advise?

Thanks in advance.

The past two summers, I've run Test, Mast AND Primo.  This is now one of my favorite summer stacks, and I'm going to run it again starting in about 2 weeks.  I get lean and full.  This summer, the plan is to run Sust 700mg/wk, Mast E 400mg/wk, and Primo E 500mg/wk.  Obviously, if you have issues with balding, this may not be the stack for you, but at 54yo, I still have most of my hair, so it hasn't been an issue for me.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 09:02:38 AM »
The past two summers, I've run Test, Mast AND Primo.  This is now one of my favorite summer stacks, and I'm going to run it again starting in about 2 weeks.  I get lean and full.  This summer, the plan is to run Sust 700mg/wk, Mast E 400mg/wk, and Primo E 500mg/wk.  Obviously, if you have issues with balding, this may not be the stack for you, but at 54yo, I still have most of my hair, so it hasn't been an issue for me.

^^^This is the truth the secret soldier formula^^^ Tren is bad not the way. Test and Primo/Masteron is the way.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2021, 09:38:23 AM »

Sounds good.
I am a quick responser on low doses AAS.
Maybe 1 ml Test+ 2 ml Primo+ 1 ml Mast will do the trick for me.

A polish guy advised me 2 ml Sustanon+ 3 ml Primo+ 20 mg anavar per day.