Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Even CNN admits Biden is a failure

<< < (3/11) > >>

Moontrane:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on January 16, 2022, 08:00:35 PM ---I doubt she would be in contention. While a typical Vice President position doesn't really offer opportunities for the person to establish a dominate presence, I can't really think of anything she has done so far that would lead me to believe she would be a good President.   

--- End quote ---

The incumbency is a powerful electoral weapon.  Do you believe that the Democratic Party would relinquish it?  My larger question is, will Biden resign to allow Harris to ascend?

What I don’t believe is that Biden would replace Harris and then resign.

GymnJuice:

--- Quote from: Moontrane on January 15, 2022, 05:03:18 PM ---If that's the case, then we should be hearing announcements about who'll be in the Democratic primaries in just over a year. 

How would Harris fare in another primary?

--- End quote ---

It doesn't matter who the Democrats put up. If inflation is running high and the economy sucks whoever the Republican candidate is will win.

Gym-Rat:

--- Quote from: Moontrane on January 17, 2022, 02:26:26 AM ---The incumbency is a powerful electoral weapon.  Do you believe that the Democratic Party would relinquish it?  My larger question is, will Biden resign to allow Harris to ascend?

What I don’t believe is that Biden would replace Harris and then resign.

--- End quote ---

i think harris has mental issues and would not handle being pres very well
i believe shes on lots of drugs to try to cope and its not going well

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on January 16, 2022, 07:57:28 PM ---It's pretty self explanatory

--- End quote ---

So you can’t

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on January 17, 2022, 09:31:05 AM ---So you can’t

--- End quote ---

Pretty much.

What's the point of even posting if you're not going to back up statements?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version