Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A

Ab strain / cramps

(1/3) > >>

Taffin:
For years now (probably too many) my main leg exercise is front squats - the Dave Draper, plates under the heel, crossed arm style.  I also genuinely can't remember the last time I used a weight belt, as I don't use anything more nowadays than 225 for lots (for me OFC) of reps - I still love that pump after all these years...

But about 10 days ago I just had to randomly cough on the way up, and I think I finally strained something(!)  Since then, the line between my top set of abs and the lower has felt sore.  So I did nothing (of course) until this morning, when I got into the back of a car and when I reached around to fasten my seatbelt I had WICKED cramps between my top abs and my rib cage - it was f*cking agonocious and I had to tell the driver there was nothing wrong while I nearly wept LOL

Now I'll confess to doing not much other than some crunches and knee-ups, so it's probably all my fault - but any advices?*

*Yes I've Googled, but f*ck Google as they want me to plank/do core yoga

IroNat:
Got to lay off for awhile and heal.

That's it.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: IroNat on March 24, 2023, 01:03:40 PM ---Got to lay off for awhile and heal.

That's it.

--- End quote ---

Thanks man - I think the Universe is trying to tell me something - yesterday I took the family for a walk around the lake we live by - feed the ducks, etc.

This dumb sh1t (me) decided to slip in the riverside mud and fall forwards, jarring my right wrist.  I haven't injured a joint in 20 years... sigh...

Oh well, couple of weeks off it is!

IroNat:

--- Quote from: Taffin on March 27, 2023, 04:54:15 AM ---Thanks man - I think the Universe is trying to tell me something - yesterday I took the family for a walk around the lake we live by - feed the ducks, etc.

This dumb sh1t (me) decided to slip in the riverside mud and fall forwards, jarring my right wrist.  I haven't injured a joint in 20 years... sigh...

Oh well, couple of weeks off it is!

--- End quote ---

Get well, bro.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: IroNat on March 27, 2023, 09:25:32 AM ---Get well, bro.

--- End quote ---

IronNat supportive  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version