Author Topic: Bhanks is totally F'D!!!!!!  (Read 2860 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Bhanks is totally F'D!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2023, 07:27:37 PM »
Jesus they have testosterone replacement anti aging clinics every block all over America I will be just fine there are half a dozen an hour away I can walk into and see a doctor tomorrow additionally any general practitioner can prescribe testosterone the industry is growing not shrinking soon everyone will be on HRT for aging mark my words half the population will be on HRT in 20 years

300 mg a week of TRT?

How shot must your testosterone levels be to get 300 mg a week. That further validates the boards assumptions you have been absolutely blasting gear since you were 20 nonstop.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2023, 05:07:18 AM »
Bhanky is afraid to quit his drugs.

Hasn't made any gains in 25 years.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2023, 05:11:55 AM »
exactly, all the illegal ones you go to already

There is nothing illegal about TRT every place in red is a HRT anti aging clinic in Va beach an hour up the road it is all completely above board millions of Americans are on HRT

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2023, 05:13:01 AM »
It is being prescribed too frequently and so the pendulum will swing in the other direction before it normalizes. The same thing happened with pain clinics.

Except people are not overdosing and dying in HRT

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2023, 05:16:30 AM »
There is nothing illegal about TRT every place in red is a HRT anti aging clinic in Va beach an hour up the road it is all completely above board millions of Americans are on HRT

You don't need it.

Don't you feel like less of a man relying on drugs so you can build your ego?

Doesn't being addicted to it make you feel emotionally weak inside?

Also, you've been on this stuff for decades with no improvement.  Why bother with it?

It's one thing to go on a cycle for a contest but to stay on 24/7/365 for decades?  Why?

Are you that weak mentally that you require it?

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2023, 05:20:37 AM »

Your phone needs charging

You should have a charger set up near where you prop it up to take your pool table background videos, it will always be 100%

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2023, 05:21:05 AM »
You don't need it.

Don't you feel like less of a man relying on drugs so you can build your ego?

Doesn't being addicted to it make you feel emotionally weak inside?

Also, you've been on this stuff for decades with no improvement.  Why bother with it?

It's one thing to go on a cycle for a contest but to stay on 24/7/365 for decades?  Why?

Are you that weak mentally that you require it?

Again HRT is not drugs it is bioidentical hormones and our entire environment is contaminated with estrogenic pollutants you want to be an idiot and age rapidly and have your hormones dictated by the environment have at it. I am going to use modern science to delay the aging process and combat estrogenic pollutants. 20 years from now half the population over 40 will be on HRT it is the way of the future.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2023, 05:22:04 AM »
Again HRT is not drugs it is bioidentical hormones and our entire environment is contaminated with estrogenic pollutants you want to be an idiot and age rapidly and have your hormones dictated by the environment have at it. I am going to use modern science to delay the aging process and combat estrogenic pollutants. 20 years from now half the population over 40 will be on HRT it is the way of the future.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2023, 05:28:38 AM »

HRT/TRT is synthetic hormones.  Not natural.

You are visibly aging rapidly in case you don't know it.

If you want to avoid estrogenic promoting things change your diet.

You are eating all the things that raise estrogen levels.

You did not address the issue of your mental weakness and insecurities in needing to take synthetic hormones to build your ego.

Also you have not made any gains in 25 years despite taking all kinds of hormone drugs non-stop.  In fact you are declining.

It's obvious your receptors have shut down.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2023, 05:37:57 AM »
HRT/TRT is synthetic hormones.  Not natural.

You are visibly aging rapidly in case you don't know it.

If you want to avoid estrogenic promoting things change your diet.

You are eating all the things that raise estrogen levels.

You did not address the issue of your mental weakness and insecurities in needing to take synthetic hormones to build your ego.

Also you have not made any gains in 25 years despite taking all kinds of hormone drugs non-stop.  In fact you are declining.

It's obvious your receptors have shut down.

Nothing to do with ego simply smarts your hormones decline with age and there are hormonal disrupters in the water and the food and our entire environment not monitoring your hormones is stupid.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2023, 05:59:52 AM »
Trust me Brian is like any other guy who is totally reliant on gear and nothing else.....he is on as much as he can get in any way, at any given time.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2023, 06:05:16 AM »
Trust me Brian is like any other guy who is totally reliant on gear and nothing else.....he is on as much as he can get in any way, at any given time.

No doubt. It's also pretty obvious he doesn't like training. The whole curling and competing crap is him trying to give himself a reason to train.

He'd never visit the gym again if his gear supply was cut off.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2023, 06:21:27 AM »

That's why it requires a prescription?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2023, 06:43:44 AM »
That's why it requires a prescription?

Fuck all you want to do is argue it’s a hormone hormones and drugs are different some require prescriptions some do not whether something requires a prescription or if it is banned from wada or it sells over the counter in cvs doesn’t make it any more or less of a hormone or a drug.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2023, 06:47:32 AM »
No doubt. It's also pretty obvious he doesn't like training. The who curling and competing crap is him trying to give himself a reason to train.

He'd never visit the gym again if his gear supply was cut off.
Exactly.....he has no love for training, or any real ambition to train,he just likes to showoff.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2023, 06:48:57 AM »
Fuck all you want to do is argue it’s a hormone hormones and drugs are different some require prescriptions some do not whether something requires a prescription or if it is banned from wada or it sells over the counter in cvs doesn’t make it any more or less of a hormone or a drug.
Stop playing games,you`re on a ton of shit right now....I`ve seen tons of guys like you......you rely solely on gear....bottom line!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2023, 06:50:44 AM »

Hankins, would you like to address the rumor that you are dating Em because she has a supply of junkies and ex-junkies at her finger tips that know how to doctor shop in case you need to sure up your TRT supply?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2023, 06:50:58 AM »
Stop playing games,you`re on a ton of shit right now....I`ve seen tons of guys like you......you rely solely on gear....bottom line!!

Again just nonsense I have lifted weights the last 7 days in a row

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2023, 06:54:58 AM »
Again just nonsense I have lifted weights the last 7 days in a row
.....and I train 6 days a week,because I love to train and I have real goals,unlike you who is entering another lost cause contest, and posting the same terrible looking pics over and over again, and parroting info you truly have no knowledge about just to get fucking attention.

Last place is a shoe in for you buddy!  ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2023, 07:15:17 AM »

What other nondrugs require a prescription?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2023, 07:15:36 AM »
.....and I train 6 days a week,because I love to train and I have real goals,unlike you who is entering another lost cause contest, and posting the same terrible looking pics over and over again, and parroting info you truly have no knowledge about just to get fucking attention.

Last place is a shoe in for you buddy!  ;D

Again you won one show legit and placed 3-5th out of 5-7 in most of the others in the old man division somehow after 63 shows and no pro card yet you are getting a pro card next show and consider your 3-5th places after 20 years of trying to win good bodybuilding. Meanwhile I did one sanctioned show placed the exact same as you in the one you shared and about the same as most of your shows yet after 1 show I am a loser and should give up. Fuck you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2023, 07:17:39 AM »

Estrogen

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2023, 07:20:51 AM »

Insulin needles?
Y

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2023, 07:25:57 AM »
Again you won one show legit and placed 3-5th out of 5-7 in most of the others in the old man division somehow after 63 shows and no pro card yet you are getting a pro card next show and consider your 3-5th places after 20 years of trying to win good bodybuilding. Meanwhile I did one sanctioned show placed the exact same as you in the one you shared and about the same as most of your shows yet after 1 show I am a loser and should give up. Fuck you

He faced stiffer competition. You were in one small show during the middle of Covid. Level of competition counts.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2023, 07:27:43 AM »
Insulin needles?

You can buy a limited supply in most states OTC.  Rightfully so, in my opinion