Author Topic: D-bol and PCT  (Read 3611 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
D-bol and PCT
« on: June 22, 2010, 01:38:13 PM »
I have read a lot of conflicting information on incorporating D-bol in PCT....if i wanted to use some how would I do it and what is your first hand experience with this?
First Rock

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: D-bol and PCT
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 02:28:13 PM »
iv read about this before but i dont agree with using this in post cycle... If your coming off then come off...any amount of steroids will shut you down a little bit even if its low dose

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 03:48:17 PM »
iv read about this before but i dont agree with using this in post cycle... If your coming off then come off...any amount of steroids will shut you down a little bit even if its low dose

x2...

DBOL DOES shut down natty test production..

Now if you want to bridge DBOLS to PCT, that would be a much better option.

HTH

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 03:58:56 PM »
even if your taking Clomid/nolva/HCG at the same time?
First Rock

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 02:40:55 PM »
Its called POST Cycle therapy for a reason...

Taking dbol while trying to recover...not the greatest idea..

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 07:25:59 PM »
If you're going to try to do it that way, make sure you only take it first thing in the morning and none the rest of the day.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 09:35:22 PM »
If you're going to try to do it that way, make sure you only take it first thing in the morning and none the rest of the day.

I am not going to do it however out of curiosity what would the dose be?
First Rock

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 04:11:51 AM »
I am not going to do it however out of curiosity what would the dose be?

30-40mg

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 08:15:38 AM »
Iv read to take much less like 5 to 10mgs with post cycle...either way its a bad idea

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 03:20:42 PM »
Iv read to take much less like 5 to 10mgs with post cycle...either way its a bad idea

The amount isn't as important as the timing.  D-bol is out of your system in a few hours so the idea is to get a burst from it in the morning and then none the rest of the day so your body doesn't recognize the constant levels of it and stay shut down.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2010, 03:35:20 PM »
30 to 40mgs is way too much to use in post cycle IMO

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2010, 03:36:00 PM »

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2010, 06:09:51 PM »

What is your opinion based on?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2010, 07:28:26 PM »
My opinion is based off of my experience with dbol and that shit shuts you down pretty hard...i dont agree with using any dose in post cycle but especially not 30 to 40mgs plus

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2010, 05:12:57 AM »
My opinion is based off of my experience with dbol and that shit shuts you down pretty hard...i dont agree with using any dose in post cycle but especially not 30 to 40mgs plus

"Dosing of Dianabol is somewhat interesting, in that for most anabolic steroids it is a rather gray area as to what constitutes the maximum useful dose. In the case of Dianabol however, there has long been general agreement that while 50 mg/day is clearly more effective than anything substantially less, more than 50 mg/day adds nothing further, or nothing that can be noticed. This has been my own finding as well.

It is established that 50 mg/day Dianabol taken morning-only causes little HPTA suppression."  - Bill Roberts

Since I'm guessing you never used it morning only and by itself, you're actually just basing your opinion from pure conjecture on your part.  That would make me tend to believe the research.  Also, I have used it only in the morning and by itself, and I tend to agree that it doesn't shut you down.  The problem is, it doesn't give much in the way of gains either.  If you are only using it to maintain while recovering, I think it may have some merit.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 07:50:09 AM »
"Dosing of Dianabol is somewhat interesting, in that for most anabolic steroids it is a rather gray area as to what constitutes the maximum useful dose. In the case of Dianabol however, there has long been general agreement that while 50 mg/day is clearly more effective than anything substantially less, more than 50 mg/day adds nothing further, or nothing that can be noticed. This has been my own finding as well.

It is established that 50 mg/day Dianabol taken morning-only causes little HPTA suppression."  - Bill Roberts

Since I'm guessing you never used it morning only and by itself, you're actually just basing your opinion from pure conjecture on your part.  That would make me tend to believe the research.  Also, I have used it only in the morning and by itself, and I tend to agree that it doesn't shut you down.  The problem is, it doesn't give much in the way of gains either.  If you are only using it to maintain while recovering, I think it may have some merit.

the problem is that there are too many controversy.

on a german book of 1998 it was written that 20 mg of dbol for 10 day cut your natural test in half.

on more older studies, made by ciba during the 60's, dose as low as 1.25 mg/day were enough to increase protein synthesis...
asstropin

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 07:57:51 AM »
I have taken dbol by itself all in the morning as well..i didnt feel too shut down after coming off but my blood work did show differently