Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

Prayer and Religion in Public Life

<< < (171/195) > >>

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on August 29, 2022, 05:46:48 PM ---Nothing dense about recognizing that people can read the same thing and have different interpretations.  But you have to not be a doofus to understand that.

--- End quote ---

I think different interpretations and picking what you want to believe go hand in hand.

At least that's what i see from all my friends and family members.

Which is pretty normal in every part of life, to be fair.

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on September 02, 2022, 03:08:33 PM ---I think different interpretations and picking what you want to believe go hand in hand.

--- End quote ---

I think it is, but it's the pretending from each group that their interpretation is the only right one when (especially religion) its obviously and demonstatably wrong

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on September 02, 2022, 03:08:33 PM ---I think different interpretations and picking what you want to believe go hand in hand.

--- End quote ---

Completely agree. 

Dos Equis:

Jaguars, Titans come together for group prayer for Damar Hamlin at midfield before do-or-die game
Teams are facing off in what amounts to AFC South title game
By Ryan Morik | Fox News
Published January 7, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/jaguars-titans-come-together-group-prayer-damar-hamlin-midfield-do-or-die-game

The Scott:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on January 16, 2023, 11:18:13 AM ---

Jaguars, Titans come together for group prayer for Damar Hamlin at midfield before do-or-die game
Teams are facing off in what amounts to AFC South title game
By Ryan Morik | Fox News
Published January 7, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/jaguars-titans-come-together-group-prayer-damar-hamlin-midfield-do-or-die-game

--- End quote ---

Fuck those kneelers.  They don't know shit let alone God.  Whited sepulchers all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version