Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 823090 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #525 on: September 15, 2007, 02:11:09 AM »
I once did quadruple drop set of standard squats and supersetted that with step ups holding a 25 kg plate, i did as many reps as i could. After that i was sure that i would die.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #526 on: September 15, 2007, 12:19:21 PM »
I once did quadruple drop set of standard squats and supersetted that with step ups holding a 25 kg plate, i did as many reps as i could. After that i was sure that i would die.
I'm sure you felt horrible after that...drop sets of squats alone can be hell on earth...that's why I don't do them that often anymore, lol!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #527 on: September 15, 2007, 11:24:27 PM »
...if only life were fair 8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #528 on: September 16, 2007, 01:09:10 PM »
Yeah, but it's not...

Btw: i just saw this movie, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle and it was great. It wasn't as good as that movie Jay and Silent Bob strike back, but still it was pretty good. Just the right kind of movie youd wan't to see at Sunday evening.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #529 on: September 16, 2007, 03:20:28 PM »
Yeah, but it's not...

Btw: i just saw this movie, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle and it was great. It wasn't as good as that movie Jay and Silent Bob strike back, but still it was pretty good. Just the right kind of movie youd wan't to see at Sunday evening.
I've never seen either one of those, but I saw "Just Friends" the other night, and that movie is hysterical! I love the scene where Ryan Reynolds is bustin his own balls in the car after he made an ass of himself on his date with Amy Smart...very true to life...I've been in very similar situations in the past, lol!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #530 on: September 21, 2007, 04:23:45 AM »
I've never seen either one of those, but I saw "Just Friends" the other night, and that movie is hysterical! I love the scene where Ryan Reynolds is bustin his own balls in the car after he made an ass of himself on his date with Amy Smart...very true to life...I've been in very similar situations in the past, lol!

Is that the movie where he was fat in high school & then comes back for a reunion or something? If so my wife & I (by default watched it about ten times in one weekend) - because she was on this HD movie kick.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #531 on: September 21, 2007, 10:16:47 AM »
Is that the movie where he was fat in high school & then comes back for a reunion or something? If so my wife & I (by default watched it about ten times in one weekend) - because she was on this HD movie kick.
Yeah, that's the one...he comes back because he's plane gets laid over in Jersey.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #532 on: September 21, 2007, 10:30:46 AM »
After the second or third time I thought it was pretty funny. Mainly because I was only half watching it before (probably on getbig).

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #533 on: September 21, 2007, 12:03:18 PM »
Any of you guys watch zombie movies? I've liked those since i was a kid, one that's really good one is that new version of Dawn of the dead (2005) which has Vin Diesel in it.

Quote from the movie:

Victim #4 "sir, there are people here that need your help!"

Vin: Fuck you all. (he played a police officer).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: September 21, 2007, 03:57:22 PM »
Any of you guys watch zombie movies? I've liked those since i was a kid, one that's really good one is that new version of Dawn of the dead (2005) which has Vin Diesel in it.

Quote from the movie:

Lou, not to change the subject, BUT HOW'd you GET SUCH GOOD ENGLISH?
You pick up most small sayings and figures of speech that most PPL who dont use English as their Mother Tongue dont.
Did you watch a lot of English TV/ Videos, or Traveling or just have a knack for learning other languages?
I have a Bitch of a time learning other languages.

I seriously thought you were from Illinois for a long time at first.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: September 21, 2007, 04:03:41 PM »

Cause the Blackhawk's symbol?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: September 21, 2007, 04:15:08 PM »
Cause the Blackhawk's symbol?

Naw, for some reason I just thought he was in your state.
His Englis is real good. He dont trip up on little sayings and sheit.
I like Heggehog from Sweeden, but here and there I have a communication glich.
Ive dealt w/ this language sheit LOTS!

Ya can make some pretty bad ones in Thai. Its got 5 tones that change meaning of a word.
Once I (Thought) was ordering eggs cooked hard, but I turned up to be telling the pretty young watiress
somthing like - "I have no balls and my dick dont get hard".  ::) [Hard Eggs and Testes similar] Oh Boy...
You should have seen the look on her face! I said it over about 3 times while my wife laughed her ass off.
Huh, Mean bitches. >:(

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #537 on: September 22, 2007, 07:45:10 AM »

Quote from the movie:

I liked that flick, it's been on cable a lot recently. There's another good one made around the same time but I can't remember it's name.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #539 on: September 22, 2007, 04:09:34 PM »
Lou, not to change the subject, BUT HOW'd you GET SUCH GOOD ENGLISH?
You pick up most small sayings and figures of speech that most PPL who dont use English as their Mother Tongue dont.
Did you watch a lot of English TV/ Videos, or Traveling or just have a knack for learning other languages?
I have a Bitch of a time learning other languages.

Here in Finland everyone speaks english, i just speak it better than others. Sometimes when i read the posts of other guys here, (guys from the US) it makes me wonder what they teach in the schools over there. I started learning english at age 6 from the TURTLES AND HE-MAN. Then at the age of 9 they started to teach english to me in school and by the time i wen't to 8th grade the teachers selected me to this class that has EVERYTHING in english. After all that when i went to business school i was selected to the international class (1/7) got selected. Also i have been traveling a lot, when i turned 16 i went to Greece with my own money. Of course i read a lot of magazines in english such as: Scientific American, Black Belt, Muscle Mag, Muscular Development etc. I also speak little of: swedish, german, spanish and very little of few other ones. 
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #540 on: September 22, 2007, 04:22:36 PM »
Oh yeah, i allmost forgot. When i was about ten i collected a lot of Hockey cards and so did many others. Sometimes you got a card that was valuable, but you or anyone else didn't know the value. So i heard about this magazine, Beckett Hockey Monthly that listed the $ values of each card for example pinnacle, 1994 Chris Chelios = 21$
So what i did was colleted all the valuable ones and sold them to the store's for a profit or to the other kids. I still got most of my Special Cards. It was so easy, all i had to do was find out how much one finnish mark was in dollars and to think very i "off loaded" my valuables, because i couln't allways use the same store. My dad was very impressed with my small business venture.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: September 22, 2007, 04:49:29 PM »
Thats funny.Big money in some cards.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #542 on: September 25, 2007, 02:14:07 PM »
Well, with all the fucked up shit going on I think I'll share a fucked up story.

For the past month I've been off work with a bruised nerve or something in my elbow. Basically I've got very little grip strength in my left hand. Anyway, so for the past couple weeks I've been doing a lot of cardio, legs, abs, & stretching. Well last night was no different. I was using one of those lower back extension machines & for about a minute I heard this loud buzzing - almost like an alarm. I turn around & see people crowded in one corner. I walk overthere & see a guy laying on the ground not moving &/or breathing (face was blue/purple). They had the defibulator machine hooked up to him - while I was there he was shocked several times & it didn't seem to work. Well about five minutes later they chased everyone downstairs & the fire department finally arrived. Shortly there after I just went home. If I had to make an educated guess I'd say the guy died. Weird night at the gym, huh?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #543 on: September 25, 2007, 02:16:23 PM »
Well, with all the ######### shit going on I think I'll share a ######### story.

For the past month I've been off work with a bruised nerve or something in my elbow. Basically I've got very little grip strength in my left hand. Anyway, so for the past couple weeks I've been doing a lot of cardio, legs, abs, & stretching. Well last night was no different. I was using one of those lower back extension machines & for about a minute I heard this loud buzzing - almost like an alarm. I turn around & see people crowded in one corner. I walk overthere & see a guy laying on the ground not moving &/or breathing (face was blue/purple). They had the defibulator machine hooked up to him - while I was there he was shocked several times & it didn't seem to work. Well about five minutes later they chased everyone downstairs & the fire department finally arrived. Shortly there after I just went home. If I had to make an educated guess I'd say the guy died. Weird night at the gym, huh?

bro check your PM
ah yeah Im a voodo child

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #544 on: September 25, 2007, 02:49:32 PM »
Well, with all the fucked up shit going on I think I'll share a fucked up story.

DAMN!!! thats pretty wild...

those defibs machines should be in every gym....like a fire extinguisher. you never know though....he coulda made it....hopefully.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #545 on: September 25, 2007, 02:56:01 PM »
DAMN!!! thats pretty wild...

those defibs machines should be in every gym....like a fire extinguisher. you never know though....he coulda made it....hopefully.

It was fucked up to say the least.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #546 on: September 26, 2007, 02:15:14 PM »
It was fucked up to say the least.

Wow, that's the first time i've heard something like this happen in the gym. Wes is right though those machines should be on every gym.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #547 on: September 26, 2007, 03:15:21 PM »
Wow, that's the first time i've heard something like this happen in the gym. Wes is right though those machines should be on every gym.

ive seen it twice....but ive been working in the gym industry since 97....so i guess you could say ive been in a gym more than most that just workout...

crazy shit...

did you get any info on the guy rimmy? did he pass?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #548 on: September 27, 2007, 04:16:33 PM »
ive seen it twice....but ive been working in the gym industry since 97....so i guess you could say ive been in a gym more than most that just workout...

crazy shit...

did you get any info on the guy rimmy? did he pass?

The next night I talked to a couple people & no one knew. The regular staff didn't know anything & the "executives" refused to say anything. I feel really bad for the guys family.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #549 on: September 29, 2007, 10:15:19 PM »
Cutler 1st, Ronnie 4th....pretty suprising about Ronnie IMO...I almost expected the judges to just give it to him no matter what he looked like since he said this was his last O.

What do you guys think about the placings?