Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 823133 times)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #600 on: October 03, 2007, 05:38:59 PM »
Not to change the subject but what kind of shoes do you guys train in?

Nike Free...best for leg day and calves.

Could never squat barefoot, blow my arches out if I did! You almost have to have flat feet for that.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #601 on: October 03, 2007, 05:44:14 PM »

Date Shopping list: Dark Blue sheets, candles.....  :P

Big ass mirror on the bedroom wall allready of course...

...and a bloody hexagon drawn on the floor

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: October 03, 2007, 07:06:44 PM »
 ;D  Black Cats too?   ???

I'd Ignore it all, even her lack of tan.  :P
SHe Yummy lookin'.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #603 on: October 03, 2007, 07:09:08 PM »
any of you guys seen a woman with obese eyes?

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #604 on: October 04, 2007, 12:12:14 AM »
Like this ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #605 on: October 04, 2007, 07:10:47 AM »

Could never squat barefoot, blow my arches out if I did! You almost have to have flat feet for that.

I bought a pair last night. I went the expensive route & designed them myself. Put my "name" on them & everything. I'll post a pic when the arrive.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #606 on: October 04, 2007, 08:09:11 AM »
I bought a pair last night. I went the expensive route & designed them myself. Put my "name" on them & everything. I'll post a pic when the arrive.

DAMN! Got mine at the outlet store, $35.

Just don't wear them around for a long period of time as my arches get sore if I do.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #607 on: October 04, 2007, 09:07:18 AM »

Comfy shoes but they fall apart very quickly. i used to jog in them and they lasted maybe 5 months.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #608 on: October 04, 2007, 12:31:58 PM »
DAMN! Got mine at the outlet store, $35.

Just don't wear them around for a long period of time as my arches get sore if I do.

My workout shoes are only worn at the gym - not even to the gym. Find they last a lot longer that way.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: October 04, 2007, 02:22:52 PM »
I feel like somthings wrong if Im not either barefoot or in steel toes.

One day I was 1/2 way to a job, thinking "Oh what a beautiful day, the air even feels good on my feet.."

I look down, and I'm wearing my sandles headed to a const site...  ;D
The paint cans say "Warning may cause brain and nervous system dammage" for a reason I guess.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: October 04, 2007, 08:50:01 PM »
I feel like somthings wrong if Im not either barefoot or in steel toes.

One day I was 1/2 way to a job, thinking "Oh what a beautiful day, the air even feels good on my feet.."

I look down, and I'm wearing my sandles headed to a const site...  ;D
The paint cans say "Warning may cause brain and nervous system dammage" for a reason I guess.

LOL  ;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #611 on: October 05, 2007, 07:12:43 AM »
My workout shoes are only worn at the gym - not even to the gym. Find they last a lot longer that way.

Me too, if I ran in them like Overload did, they would not last at all. Then again, I wouldnt run period.

Had them a year now, not bad for $35

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #612 on: October 05, 2007, 08:44:46 AM »

I workout in Nike Shox....

They're great for everything, esp squats.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #613 on: October 05, 2007, 10:07:49 AM »
I workout in Nike Shox....

They're great for everything, esp squats.

DIV
Personally, I think the Shox are the worst shoe ever created for squatting. Cool looking shoe yes, and I've got about 6 pair of them, but I cannot squat in them I I can't understand how anyone can.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #614 on: October 05, 2007, 10:22:22 AM »
Personally, I think the Shox are the worst shoe ever created for squatting. Cool looking shoe yes, and I've got about 6 pair of them, but I cannot squat in them I I can't understand how anyone can.

I have to squat in hard soled shoes. anything with cushion i feel unstable with heavy weight. i used to squat in chuck taylors or the flat soled Adidas.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #615 on: October 05, 2007, 04:55:44 PM »
I have to squat in hard soled shoes. anything with cushion i feel unstable with heavy weight. i used to squat in chuck taylors or the flat soled Adidas.

8)
I'm the same way...I prefer no shoes when I squat but if I do that every wk my arches start screaming...so I split it up about 50/50 these days, but probably a little more shoeless then not.

If I squat in any shoe with a thick cushion, especially a shox, I cannot for for the life of me keep my heels flat on the ground, which in turn will make you lean forward...not good.

The pair of shoes I do squat in are not comfortable for anything else. Their Nike's and the bottoms are very flat and brick hard...and I do mean very hard. I also really like doing lunges in these shoes...when I bought these a year ago, I know I looked like a tool trying them out. Most people just put a shoe on and walk around a bit to see if they like it...in this case, I actually lunged a few lunges across the store in them and did some boyweight squats to see how they felt. Looked like an idiot? Probably, but the point was to find the perfect shoe for legs, so who cares.

BTW, the right shoes are everything when doing legs!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #616 on: October 07, 2007, 11:16:19 AM »
Not that anyone here cares but it's kind of cool to me.

Body weight right now is right at 200lbs and my strength in the gym is now right where it was this past winter/spring when I weighed 230...a little stronger on some lifts.

I've always said that I don't worry about actual numbers in terms of what weight I'm using, and I don't, the actual growth and development is more important to me...but even so, it is still kind of cool IMO.

Now the key is trying to improve on this without getting too stupid and letting my bf get too high as I try to get bigger and better...heaven help me, the constant struggle within, lol!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: October 07, 2007, 07:40:38 PM »

Body weight right now is right at 200lbs and my strength in the gym is now right where it was this past winter/spring when I weighed 230...a little stronger on some lifts.

I've always said that I don't worry about actual numbers in terms of what weight I'm using, and I don't, the actual growth and development is more important to me...but even so, it is still kind of cool IMO.

Now the key is trying to improve on this without getting too stupid and letting my bf get too high as I try to get bigger and better...heaven help me, the constant struggle within, lol!

Nice bro keep up the good work.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #618 on: October 07, 2007, 08:10:21 PM »
Nice bro keep up the good work.
You Damn right nice ;D

Now, if I can just get my incline press up to match yours, then I'll be doing something! Actually bro, that little clip has motivated me a bit and has given me a little idea for a little friendly competition...would you be interested? If so, I'll shoot you a PM with my idea.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: October 07, 2007, 08:15:28 PM »
You Damn right nice ;D

Now, if I can just get my incline press up to match yours, then I'll be doing something! Actually bro, that little clip has motivated me a bit and has given me a little idea for a little friendly competition...would you be interested? If so, I'll shoot you a PM with my idea.

Well Im always up for a little friendly comp  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #620 on: October 07, 2007, 08:31:30 PM »
Well Im always up for a little friendly comp  ;D
You know it...challenge sent!!!!!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: October 08, 2007, 02:59:31 AM »
So whats ridin' on this?  ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #622 on: October 08, 2007, 07:33:49 AM »

Good to hear!

What's this challenge all about? BB or DB incline press? i haven't done BB incline in years but my DB incline is pretty decent.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #623 on: October 08, 2007, 09:22:35 AM »
So whats ridin' on this?  ;D

Good question.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #624 on: October 08, 2007, 09:30:04 AM »
Well after about four weeks I'm finally back to work (off since labor day). I injured my elbow - which basically results in the swelling pinching the Ulna Nerve. Left me with numbness in two fingers & no grip strength. It has completely sucked - my training went down the toilet. However, the past two weeks I've done some light weights, stretching, legs, abs, & a shitload of cardio. I'm about 80-90% back to normal so it'll be a couple more weeks of light work.

On a side note I noticed that my bodyweight has actually gone up (only two or three pounds but still).