Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 825731 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #675 on: October 26, 2007, 02:56:34 AM »
when you have two back to back like that in less than a year they are called Irish twins.  We are excited, but it will be a LOT of work.

Yes it will.... Its actually kind of cool before they can walk and climb & tear into everything.
When that starts up, you going crazy for awhile.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #676 on: October 27, 2007, 10:27:31 PM »
haha, Arnold jr, drank tonight...first time in nearly 2yrs, lol. Didn't drink much, but it's unreal what just a little will do when you haven't touched it in so long.

Like I said, it wasn't much but I'll be pissed if it fucks with training tomorrow, lol!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #677 on: October 27, 2007, 10:32:21 PM »
oh, it WILL fuck it up, just eat a good breakfast and drink a gallon of water before you train

you probably have some sense though

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #678 on: October 27, 2007, 10:35:53 PM »
oh, it WILL fuck it up, just eat a good breakfast and drink a gallon of water before you train

you probably have some sense though

Me, have any sense...doubtfull, not after tonight...and in that regard I'm not referring to the alcohol...but sorry, I'm going to leave you guys in the dark on this one  :)

BTW, nothing fucks with Arnold jr's training! 8) After all, my name is synonymous with BB and training, and I'm not talking about the name Arnold jr! Even though Arnold jr. is a pretty cool name.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #679 on: October 27, 2007, 10:53:37 PM »
im actually drinking tonite after 3 months of soberness, glass of vodka, no chaser, raw,

ahhh youthful memories

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #680 on: October 28, 2007, 07:48:07 AM »
haha, Arnold jr, drank tonight...first time in nearly 2yrs, lol. Didn't drink much, but it's unreal what just a little will do when you haven't touched it in so long.

Like I said, it wasn't much but I'll be pissed if it fucks with training tomorrow, lol!

What did you drink?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #681 on: October 28, 2007, 10:38:32 AM »
What did you drink?
Nothing hard or nuts, just a few margaritas and some beer.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #682 on: October 28, 2007, 07:29:46 PM »
I had two Long Island Iced Teas at the beach yesterday.

Those things packed a punch! i had to eat a 16oz. steak and a baked potato to get my mind right.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #683 on: October 29, 2007, 06:50:36 AM »
I had Dim Sum on Saturday morning. Ate a ton (but not my best outing) probably gained a pound after breakfast - then went into a food coma for about three hours.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #684 on: October 29, 2007, 12:09:22 PM »
I had Dim Sum on Saturday morning. Ate a ton (but not my best outing) probably gained a pound after breakfast - then went into a food coma for about three hours.

We eat that almost every saturday morning!

So many little hot Asians walking around i have to keep my eyes in check!

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #685 on: October 29, 2007, 12:41:01 PM »

8)

I love Dim Sum...except I put on about three pounds everytime we go. Which is why we only go twice a month.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #686 on: October 29, 2007, 02:49:02 PM »
I love Dim Sum...except I put on about three pounds everytime we go. Which is why we only go twice a month.

Me too.

What's funny is when we go with my girl's family i probably eat the least amount of food but i outweigh all her brothers by 100 pounds...lol

Her oldest brother is 130 pounds ripped to the bone and will eat 4 plates like it's nothing, then 2 hours later he will be looking in the fridge. even my girl puts away more food than me and she hasn't gained a pound in 10 years.

Lucky Asians and their metabolism. if i ate there all the time i'd be 300+ in a few months.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: October 29, 2007, 03:42:51 PM »

8)

SHe jealous? Mine points out other hot chicks.... "I want a miniskirt just like hers"!!
She'll do that when Im driving in heavy  traffic.  ::)
Not a smart thing to distract me with...  :P

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #688 on: October 30, 2007, 07:11:54 AM »
SHe jealous? Mine points out other hot chicks.... "I want a miniskirt just like hers"!!
She'll do that when Im driving in heavy  traffic.  ::)
Not a smart thing to distract me with...  :P

Yeah, i think there is a slight jealousy factor.

when she catches me looking she's says "she cute? want me to get number for you?"...she's being sarcastic but it makes me laugh. she catches me staring at her younger sister alot, man she has a rack for a 100 pound viet but my lady isn't far behind and has a much better lower half.

one of her friends dresses very slutty and my girl asked "you want me dress like that?" i said SURE! that didn't go over well, my girl doesn't own anything that goes above the knee, very conservative. but at home, she lets those legs show quite nicely... ;D

she's been hitting lunges and the stairmaster like crazy, these women respond to leg training very quickly. i can see and feel improvements in only a little over a month.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: October 30, 2007, 07:35:41 AM »
Yeah, i think there is a slight jealousy factor.

when she catches me looking she's says "she cute? want me to get number for you?"...she's being sarcastic but it makes me laugh. she catches me staring at her younger sister alot, man she has a rack for a 100 pound viet but my lady isn't far behind and has a much better lower half.

one of her friends dresses very slutty and my girl asked "you want me dress like that?" i said SURE! that didn't go over well, my girl doesn't own anything that goes above the knee, very conservative. but at home, she lets those legs show quite nicely... ;D

she's been hitting lunges and the stairmaster like crazy, these women respond to leg training very quickly. i can see and feel improvements in only a little over a month.

8)

That'z funny, same crap mine says...
SHe's not jealous though, she seem amused when girls young enough to be my daughter flirt...
Prolly hoping to get RID of ME!  ;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #690 on: October 30, 2007, 08:24:23 AM »
well im up 11 pounds in 4 weeks with my prop cycle, on a bulk but eating clean, all whole food

first thing i noticed was oil skin, at around 13-15% bf

just thought id throw this in here  ;)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #691 on: October 30, 2007, 08:47:20 PM »
Thinking I'm finaly going to get a tat. Wanted one for a while, prob going to go with one on my back between the shoulder blades jsut below the coller line so it doesn't show unless shirt is off.

On the third one it would be minus all the extra stuff, just the skull.
Which ever one, it will have one of the 2 written above it.

αμοιβή κυνηγός
or
έρπω θάνατος

What do you guys think?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: October 31, 2007, 04:38:39 AM »
What'z that translate to?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #693 on: October 31, 2007, 08:07:39 AM »
I'm not a tatoo kind of guy but the middle picture looks the best IMO.

8)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #694 on: October 31, 2007, 08:26:18 AM »
those tatoos look like shit. very silly.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #695 on: October 31, 2007, 08:35:43 AM »

What business is it of yours to tell a man what he can or cannot do to his own body?

8)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #696 on: October 31, 2007, 08:39:21 AM »
What business is it of yours to tell a man what he can or cannot do to his own body?

8)
none. i only said i think those tatoos look like shit and very silly. he can do whatever he likes.  ;)

I'm not a tatoo kind of guy but the middle picture looks the best IMO.

8)

i gave my opinion, same thing as you did   ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #697 on: October 31, 2007, 10:21:51 AM »
I agree some of those especialy the bottom one, look shitty...but I'm just getting an idea of what I want, it want be retarded...that is unless you think skulls are retarded, then I guess there is no hope, lol!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #698 on: October 31, 2007, 11:17:57 AM »
I agree some of those especialy the bottom one, look shitty...but I'm just getting an idea of what I want, it want be retarded...that is unless you think skulls are retarded, then I guess there is no hope, lol!

Can you draw?

all my headbanger friends in highschool used to draw some of the craziest stuff and have a good tatoo artist do the work for them.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #699 on: October 31, 2007, 12:41:34 PM »
Can you draw?

all my headbanger friends in highschool used to draw some of the craziest stuff and have a good tatoo artist do the work for them.

8)
Nope, I can hardly write...sometimes I can't read my own handwriting, I've gotten way too dependant on a keyboard for everything.

And just to clarify, I realize that this is very "headbanger" looking, and no I'm not someone you'd look at and go, yes he's a headbanger, lol!  Yes, as a lot of you know, I'm into the hard metal music, always have been but I've never gone in for making that part of my appearance...it's just a coincadence that the tat has that kind of look about it...there is a reason behind it, but you know what, I'd like to keep it to myself, lol!

What'z that translate to?

It's Greek and I'll prob go with this one έρπω θάνατος which loosely translate into "creeping death" but in Greek it refers to the vengeful right hand of God...at least I think so, lol! My Greek isn't as good as it used to be, but I'll make sure it's what I want before I do it.