Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 822950 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #725 on: November 08, 2007, 11:30:17 AM »
Well...time to rant.

I got up feeling pretty good, ate a little breakfast, went to the gym - had a good arm workout, & came home. As I walked in the door my wife is giving me the look like I fucked something up. So she asks me "smell something". I can't because my allergies are always messed up. When I say "no" she say to go look downstairs. So I go downstairs & look in the laundry room. I'm instantly hit by the smell of shit & I see a puddle of sewage. So needless to say I've been half cleaning & half dry heaving. This day & gone into the shitter (no pun intended).  :-X

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #726 on: November 08, 2007, 11:31:24 AM »
Well...time to rant.

I got up feeling pretty good, ate a little breakfast, went to the gym - had a good arm workout, & came home. As I walked in the door my wife is giving me the look like I fucked something up. So she asks me "smell something". I can't because my allergies are always messed up. When I say "no" she say to go look downstairs. So I go downstairs & look in the laundry room. I'm instantly hit by the smell of shit & I see a puddle of sewage. So needless to say I've been half cleaning & half dry heaving. This day & gone into the shitter (no pun intended).  :-X
Yes, that does indeed suck!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: November 08, 2007, 12:21:00 PM »
Well...time to rant.

The condo assn cover the problem?
Bleach mop it all, spray bottle bleach into areas if need be. Carefull for chem bleach burns. (and breathing the gas)

Did you get someone to run a sewer auger thru and check it out?
Know any plumber friends to check it out?  I hate this problem  >:(

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #728 on: November 08, 2007, 12:35:07 PM »
The condo assn cover the problem?
Bleach mop it all, spray bottle bleach into areas if need be. Carefull for chem bleach burns. (and breathing the gas)

Did you get someone to run a sewer auger thru and check it out?
Know any plumber friends to check it out?  I hate this problem  >:(

The association has some guys over right now. They're in there with the auger as I type. I went out & got some more bleach & once they're done I'm going to nuke the floor. I have a feeling this has something to do with an ajoining unit but can't prove it. The smell has given me a huge fucking headache.

The thing that really pisses me off is I had to burn a vacation day - my bank is already low.

:'(

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: November 08, 2007, 12:39:19 PM »
The association has some guys over right now. They're in there with the auger as I type. I went out & got some more bleach & once they're done I'm going to nuke the floor. I have a feeling this has something to do with an ajoining unit but can't prove it. The smell has given me a huge fucking headache.

The thing that really pisses me off is I had to burn a vacation day - my bank is already low.

You may want to invest in a $20-$30 spray painting resporator with bleach charcoal canister filters, I work in theis
stuff often (Bleach) its not good to breath unless theres lots of fresh air flowing. Basement is BAD!

Borrow a resporator? Painter friend etc.  Tough on lungs

SHerwin Williams, Home Depot,Menards, Lowes....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #730 on: November 08, 2007, 01:59:20 PM »

when i lived in an apartment years ago on the first floor something similar happened to me 4 times!!! the mexicans upstairs fried food every night and dumped the grease down the drain. every time it backed up into my apartment it was grease filled water. i complained to them in person 5 times and they didn't understand a word of english(welcome to houston). even the complex staff couldn't get through to them.

so i finally had one of my spanish speaking friends talk to them. so what did they do? they poured the fucking grease over the balcony right onto my balcony. ::)

Good luck, i know how disgusting it is to clean up nasty shit, i design waste water treatment plants and lift stations all the time at work. yummy!

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #731 on: November 08, 2007, 02:59:46 PM »
Well guys. My mother-in-law took us out to dinner. I had some chicken & pasta & three Guinness so my  nerves are a little better & surprizingly my headache is gone. So now it's time to clean up the floor. Lucky for me my dad used to sell spray painting equipment so I've got a few masks & such laying around (lucky I'm a packrat sometimes).

Cheers.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: November 08, 2007, 03:15:09 PM »
Well guys. My mother-in-law took us out to dinner. I had some chicken & pasta & three Guinness so my  nerves are a little better & surprizingly my headache is gone. So now it's time to clean up the floor. Lucky for me my dad used to sell spray painting equipment so I've got a few masks & such laying around (lucky I'm a packrat sometimes).

Cheers.

Cool, I used to live in that equipment.
Check negative and posative pressure fit by inhaling and plugging the inlets with your hands. SHould be NO leaks around facepiece, THEN block the exhaust valve and exhale to check the other direction.

I sent EVERYONE HOME FROM A 4 story Insh complex under construction on a monday because of
what I sprayed (7 gal of pure MEK thru a airless) on a saturday morning.  ;D
They all got the day off on me.  Prolly a couple hundred const workers. Big dollars lost in schedule, but that
HAVAC room had to be cleaned and that was the only solution.

They opened all the windows to clear it in Wi December, and it was cold.
Its prolly luck the place didnt blow up. I'd just follow orders back then.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #733 on: November 09, 2007, 03:02:51 PM »
All right dick heads, the lack of enthusiasm for this thread is pissing me off.

Everyone here bitched and complained when the original "locker room" thread was deleted, so we brought it back for everyones weird and perverted enjoyment.

Give me something to laugh at or look at or get the fuck off my board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....yes, you're right, Arnold jr. is not in the best mood right now.

Arnold jr's dark motto's for the day:

Do you believe in the darkness below
Well I can summon them up
If you really want to know
As I tow the line
between bad and evil
Nothing can touch me now
True believer

Born in sin where I pledge my evil oath
Violence is golden now
Did you really want to go
As I draw the line
between bad and evil
Nothing can touch me now
True believer

True believer...
nothing can stop me now
and nothing can touch me now
True believer...

No use in praying forever shall I roam
Smoke dusted angels now
It's the only way I know
As I cross the line
between bad and evil
Nothing can touch me now
True believer

Ash to ashes, Dust to dust
all I ever wanted was power of the blood

Now look what I have done
What I have become
I'm the chosen one

Never gonna take me
Never gonna change me
Never gonna escape me now...

Do you believe there is evil in my soul
One final high is the way
That I really want to go
As I cross the line
between bad and evil
Nothing can touch me now
True believer

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #734 on: November 10, 2007, 10:24:42 AM »
i just ran 5 miles and came home to take a big dump before going to the Renaissance Festival.

hope this helps. ;D

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #735 on: November 10, 2007, 11:23:41 AM »
i just ran 5 miles and came home to take a big dump before going to the Renaissance Festival.

hope this helps. ;D

8)

...it helps more then you know

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #736 on: November 10, 2007, 12:10:20 PM »

hope this helps. ;D

8)

What the hell? I went to one of those about ten years ago - basically to impress a girl & trying to get laid. It worked.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #737 on: November 10, 2007, 12:11:40 PM »
I don't like to make generalizations but I seriously think that anyone under the age of 18 who goes to any kind of a gym should be forced to take a class in proper form & gym etiquette.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #738 on: November 10, 2007, 01:38:49 PM »
I don't like to make generalizations but I seriously think that anyone under the age of 18 who goes to any kind of a gym should be forced to take a class in proper form & gym etiquette.

...and any man over 20%BF or under 200lbs should not be allowed to wear a tank top or beater. Any women over 20%bf should not be allowed to wear spandex pants in the gym.

Most importantly, all gym members should be required to wear deodorant at all times. if one wears deodorant yet still manages to smell like a steaming pot of cabbage, one should be required to carry a stick of deodorant with them in the gym at all times.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #739 on: November 10, 2007, 09:52:06 PM »
Most importantly, all gym members should be required to wear deodorant at all times. if one wears deodorant yet still manages to smell like a steaming pot of cabbage, one should be required to carry a stick of deodorant with them in the gym at all times.

Speaking of smelling bad. I thought I was getting a cold this week & on Tuesday when I went to bed I put Vicks all over my chest. Well, I woke up feeling fine & ate breakfast & then went to the gym. After legs & cardio I was sweating like crazy & then when I got home I almost fainted when I took off my shirt - the combination of Vicks & sweat almost killed me.  :-[

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: November 11, 2007, 05:13:53 AM »
Prolly penetrating the skin barrier like dsmo.
Better as RDW, maybe we can mix some Dbol or Tbl in that Vick's?  ;D

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Moving
« Reply #741 on: November 11, 2007, 06:42:37 AM »
I am sorry I have not been around or contributed to the board, I feel I have made a few good friends here and would like to keep them, I have been real busy getting my house ready to sell,I will moving out to the Pacific NorthWest in July of 08, and have a ton of stuff to tie up before we leave.

I love you guys. . . . . . (in a non-gay way)

UDE
U

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Moving
« Reply #742 on: November 11, 2007, 06:52:35 AM »
I am sorry I have not been around or contributed to the board, I feel I have made a few good friends here and would like to keep them, I have been real busy getting my house ready to sell,I will moving out to the Pacific NorthWest in July of 08, and have a ton of stuff to tie up before we leave.

I love you guys. . . . . . (in a non-gay way)

UDE

Hope the move is good man, beautifull country out there too.....

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #743 on: November 11, 2007, 07:04:13 AM »
Hope the move is good man, beautifull country out there too.....

Yes, it is

I lived out there from 1976-1983 and have such great memories

Just tired of the "rat-race" and wanna slow it down a notch

My F'ing property taxes are up to 11,000.00 a year as opossed to 1,600 out there a year for the same Sq ft house.

U

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: November 11, 2007, 07:35:47 AM »
Yes, it is

I lived out there from 1976-1983 and have such great memories

Just tired of the "rat-race" and wanna slow it down a notch

My F'ing property taxes are up to 11,000.00 a year as opossed to 1,600 out there a year for the same Sq ft house.

$11K tax. You must have a pretty big shack there?
That'd be about a 1/2 $Mill+  Home in a prestigeous 'hood by me.

I got about 2700 sq ft and P Tax is closing in on $4k. Nice place in the country.
shit, Im sick of that! NO PROPERTY TAX IN WIFEYS COUNTRY!

I should of left the USA when I cashed out my last home and property,  No way I could sell the present one for what I paid, but the score on the old one was good.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #745 on: November 11, 2007, 08:58:46 AM »

OR the guys or gals who wear too much cologne or perfume!

Hate gagging on a big ol' intake of horid Old Spice or old lady perfume during a heavy set!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #746 on: November 11, 2007, 01:25:40 PM »
$11K tax. You must have a pretty big shack there?
That'd be about a 1/2 $Mill+  Home in a prestigeous 'hood by me.

I got about 2700 sq ft and P Tax is closing in on $4k. Nice place in the country.
shit, Im sick of that! NO PROPERTY TAX IN WIFEYS COUNTRY!

I should of left the USA when I cashed out my last home and property,  No way I could sell the present one for what I paid, but the score on the old one was good.

Yah its a good size, 3400 Sq ft
Paid 265k and I am going to list it for 560k
I will be happy if I get 500k
U

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: November 11, 2007, 04:07:48 PM »
Yah its a good size, 3400 Sq ft
Paid 265k and I am going to list it for 560k
I will be happy if I get 500k

I hope you do, too bad you didnt unload about 2.5 yrs ago. You'd of really clean'd up.
I really cashed out my last one perfect, right at the peak of the bubble.

Good Luck man  ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #748 on: November 12, 2007, 10:24:24 AM »
What the hell? I went to one of those about ten years ago - basically to impress a girl & trying to get laid. It worked.

That's why i'm going! i don't feel i need to impress my girl anymore but it's something fun to do that she has never seen before.

plus those giant turkey legs are awesome! i had two of them.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #749 on: November 12, 2007, 10:29:32 AM »

I agree 1000000000000%.

i was at the gym on friday training back and the local spoiled brat high school kids were there in full force. they usually don't show up on fridays but for some reason they were everywhere. there was about 6 of them working out together and they were acting like the soldiers from 300, they were grunting and calling out lines from the movie. then they would flex their 130 pound bodies in the mirror. it was horrific, one of the many times in my life i wish i had my full auto AK47 with me, i could have done society some good. these little girls were throwing weights around and smacking each other on the chest after a BRUTAL set of 60 pound BB curls. i was in awe! my 140 pound DB rows were no match for these monsters.

i seriously think we should be able to bitch slap these brats. they ruin every gym and the management won't do shit.

8)