Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829850 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #1175 on: December 14, 2007, 06:21:33 AM »
What's everyone doing for the holidays?  After Christmas, we are heading out to Utah to my wife's parents vacation house until the 3rd.  The snowbirds come south and we go north.

That's the only time we see snow.  There's not much here in South Florida.  :)

Oh, man... If near SLC you are headin to one of the most beautiful spots on earth...
(ANd Ive seen plenty)
If weather permits, you should head up the canyons to Briton or ALta...  ;)
Ski it for God's Sakes!!!!! Greatest snow on Earth is the fact!

Princess,,,,, Nice pics.  Yes its a lot of work with cleaning the small game, but I used to go get like 5 tree-rats & a couple rabbits in a short walk by home..... It was enough for more than our whole family when I was a little kid.
That was money saved for a movie or something....

Things have changed,,, That land is full of houses up to $1.75M these days. I much preferd it wild, but what I like dont much matter.

Me and Wifey been on the 8hp snowBlower & shovels till it hurts up here...
I had to clear the roof/gutter edges yesterday too. Its a bad one allready. Could turn disaster with the right storm and elect outage.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1176 on: December 14, 2007, 08:26:56 AM »
I got dibs on your wife...assuming you haven't tainted her too bad yet.

Shit seven years with me. She's probably broken down pretty well...she'll put up with anything now.   ;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1177 on: December 14, 2007, 10:55:09 AM »

Speaking of snow!  I'm all proud of myself ;D  I figured out how to use the snowblower the other day ALL  BY MYSELF.  Hubby was out of town  >:(  Trust me.  This was no small feat.  Had to do it twice and took me an hour each time.  Guess I won't ever be able to play the damsel card again ;)

Whew, I know what you mean, I had to shovel all this sunshine out of my driveway today!!   8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1178 on: December 14, 2007, 10:58:00 AM »
What's everyone doing for the holidays?  After Christmas, we are heading out to Utah to my wife's parents vacation house until the 3rd.  The snowbirds come south and we go north.

That's the only time we see snow.  There's not much here in South Florida.  :)

Well, you know, the usual, around relatives I do not want to be around, counting the minutes till we eat again and hoping there is enough sports on TV to keep me distracted.

Other than that, just chillin'  :D

That's right, you get snow birds too! Don't ya' love 'em??? They even built a Sun City community for the ones that can only drive golf carts..

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #1179 on: December 14, 2007, 01:29:59 PM »
Very nice place, but Them roof tiles would crack and fall off by me!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1180 on: December 14, 2007, 01:41:09 PM »
Whew, I know what you mean, I had to shovel all this sunshine out of my driveway today!!   8)

You bitch!  ;D

Trab did you see that clear, blue, sunny sky?  We might get that in about 5-6 months  :'( :'(  That is after the 4 months of cold, gloomy, overcast darkness ahead  :'( :'(

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #1181 on: December 14, 2007, 01:50:09 PM »
You bitch!  ;D

Trab did you see that clear, blue, sunny sky?  We might get that in about 5-6 months  :'( :'(  That is after the 4 months of cold, gloomy, overcast darkness ahead  :'( :'(

Me Friend, we had the "So brite its like a Nuke explosion" thing today... Great migraine trigger after weeks of GLOOMMMM.

You must have plenty snowcover? Ill send some, I got extra.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1182 on: December 14, 2007, 04:11:00 PM »
Will be accepting Snow Bird Applications for the months of Jan-March.

Please inquire within, thank you...

busyB Sunshine Travel Center.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1183 on: December 14, 2007, 04:46:06 PM »
Will be accepting Snow Bird Applications for the months of Jan-March.

Please inquire within, thank you...

busyB Sunshine Travel Center.
;D  Nice crib too BTW

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1184 on: December 14, 2007, 05:53:05 PM »
Chime in on this thread if you have a legitimate opinion.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=189436.0

Of course like all threads on the G&O, you'll have to wade through a little bit of BS.

BTW, I did not start this thread to start some sort of war...I understand though how some might take it that way...you'll just have to take my word on it. Hopefully, most of you will be able to see this for what it really is.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1185 on: December 14, 2007, 05:58:19 PM »
I've had my suspicions about him for quite a while.  When the Genxxxl thing came up I was really thinking, ok something is definitely up with this guy because they've had a really good rep with people I know.

The responses he gave from your questions were basically something someone would say at a beginners to intermediate level use of AAS.  I definitely don't know as much as some of the people do here, that's why I come here, but I can smell bs no matter what kind of perfume you put on it, it's still bs.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #1186 on: December 14, 2007, 07:49:44 PM »
Chime in on this thread if you have a legitimate opinion.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=189436.0

Of course like all threads on the G&O, you'll have to wade through a little bit of BS.

BTW, I did not start this thread to start some sort of war...I understand though how some might take it that way...you'll just have to take my word on it. Hopefully, most of you will be able to see this for what it really is.

Not worth gettin involved with those jackasse's. Dont feel GH15 is makin it all up as he goes, but he does talk some shit.
Stopping AAS to use Antibiotics he never responded to me on that fantasy. Thats retarded. As if you can clear long-actin Testo fast THEN and use AntiB's for a infection  ::)  We dont convienently schedule infections.

ALso, 15iu of real HGH would cripple lots of PPL. I'd have carple in a week.

Hes no current competitor IMO. Knows some shit yes, heavy juicer yes.....Lots of experiend w/ OTC AAS yes...
 I bet Ive made more money using juice for const work than he's ever won prize money BBing...  ;)
 He also changed his tune with all his narcotic talk/ Intnl movment of AAS from last year...
Check his Hrs on @ profiles to see what time zone he prolly resides...  ;)

G&O and 95% of GBers are a total waste of flesh, a good example of the country in general..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1187 on: December 14, 2007, 07:55:31 PM »
Not worth gettin involved with those jackasse's. Dont feel GH15 is makin it all up as he goes, but he does talk some shit.
Stopping AAS to use Antibiotics he never responded to me on that fantasy. Thats retarded. As if you can clear long-actin Testo fast THEN and use AntiB's for a infection  ::)  We dont convienently schedule infections.

ALso, 15iu of real HGH would cripple lots of PPL. I'd have carple in a week.

Hes no current competitor IMO. Knows some shit yes, heavy juicer yes.....Lots of experiend w/ OTC AAS yes...
 I bet Ive made more money using juice for const work than he's ever won prize money BBing...  ;)
 He also changed his tune with all his narcotic talk/ Intnl movment of AAS from last year...
Check his Hrs on @ profiles to see what time zone he prolly resides...  ;)

G&O and 95% of GBers are a total waste of flesh, a good example of the country in general..
I agree with you but there is from time to time ok discusion on there...you just have to wade through and ignore the bullshit.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1188 on: December 15, 2007, 08:41:52 AM »
Man AJ, you are more patient than I..those immature kids on G&O get pretty annoying. All they care about is who they can insult more. Was proud of you not falling into their stupid rants and was able to get some good answers from gh15. Some good info but he dances around answers and never really gets to a point.

Now, not to change subjects but was talking with my girl last night about our gross food topic and asked if she heard of Mountain Oysters. Being a west coast kid, I never had until AJ asked. She started laughing and said you mean, Rocky Mountain Oysters? She went on to tell me that a small town called Ryegate, Montana has what is called, "The Testicle Festival" every June. Just one big 'ol nut fry!! I never knew such a grand American event took place...

No lie, here is a pic to prove it. They don't spell all that well in Ryeland looks like....

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1189 on: December 15, 2007, 10:04:56 AM »
Man AJ, you are more patient than I..those immature kids on G&O get pretty annoying. All they care about is who they can insult more. Was proud of you not falling into their stupid rants and was able to get some good answers from gh15. Some good info but he dances around answers and never really gets to a point.

Now, not to change subjects but was talking with my girl last night about our gross food topic and asked if she heard of Mountain Oysters. Being a west coast kid, I never had until AJ asked. She started laughing and said you mean, Rocky Mountain Oysters? She went on to tell me that a small town called Ryegate, Montana has what is called, "The Testicle Festival" every June. Just one big 'ol nut fry!! I never knew such a grand American event took place...

No lie, here is a pic to prove it. They don't spell all that well in Ryeland looks like....
Rocky mountain Oysters...yeah, I was missing the word "rocky" I knew I left something out but couldn't place it...glad you set me straight, now I know what and how to order when I go to dinner tonight.

...and testicle festival...that's one of the funniest things I've ever heard of, lol!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #1190 on: December 15, 2007, 11:15:44 AM »
These Germans by me like Pork hocks and some nasty stuff...

My old Norski Uncle used to like lightly fried brains... :-X

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1191 on: December 15, 2007, 12:10:02 PM »
Testicle Festival 2008 Information

The dates for the upcoming 26th Annual Testicle Festival are as follows:

July 30th-August 3rd
Mark your calendar now!!!!
Adults Only (21) ID required

General Admission: $15.00
Tent/Pickup Canopy: $20.00
RV/5th Wheel, etc: $40.00
Sunday Half Price

No Kids, Hassles or Brought-In Beverages

Rock Creek Lodge just outside of Clinton, Montana throws the world’s largest testicle festival every fall attracting more than 15,000 fans annually to its five day event.  Tossing around its motto, “I had a ball at the Testicle Festival,” the festival feeds over 2 ½ tons of bull balls to its many hungry revelers.  Not only can you get a taste of these yummy delicious deep-fried bull’s testicles, but while you’re there, you’ll no doubt want to participate in the bull-chip throwing contest, the wet t-shirt or hairy chest competitions, and bull-shit bingo.
While you’re there you will enjoy live music, with as many as six different bands playing, and a copious flow of alcohol, especially Bull Snort Brew, made especially for the festival by Big Sky Brewing Company of Missoula, Montana.

A wild couple of days, leave your children at home as the event advertises “No kids, hassles or brought-in beverages.”  All attendees must be 21 years of age - a fun time, but not a family affair!.  While this party is said to be relatively tame, be aware that you can plan to get an eyeful of half-dressed and naked party-goers.  If you’ve found you've partaken a bit too much of the festival’s Bull Snort Brew, the lodge provides a free year-round campground to lay your weary head. 

The brainchild of Rod Lincoln, who owns the Rock Creek Lodge, the annual festival has revitalized what was once a little known stop along the road.  Billed as “Montana Tendergroin,” Lincoln uses only USDA approved bull testicles in preparing the delicacy.  Also known as Rocky Mountain Oysters, the membrane is peeled, marinated in beer, breaded four times, and deep fried to result in what appears to be a fat breaded pork tenderloin.

Haven’t got enough yet?  Be sure to pick up a Testicle Festival souvenir at the Rock Lodge gift shop, which features everything from t-shirts to playing cards to Testy Festy Hot Sauce.

The Rock Creek Lodge Testicle Festival, held each September, has been featured in such magazines as Time, Maxim, High Times, Hustler, and Field and Stream.

Rock Creek Lodge is just outside of Clinton, Montana and twenty miles east of Missoula on I-90 at exit 126.

Contact Information:

Rock Creek Lodge Testicle Festival

I-90 Exit 126 - Box 825
Clinton, Montana 59825

(406)-825-4868

If your appetite hasn’t been sated by this bizarre festival, fear not.  Montana has more to offer at the Fromberg Festival of Testicles near Billings, the Mission Mountain Testicle Festival in Branding Iron, the Ryegate Testicle Festival some 60 miles from Billings, and the York Bar’s Go Nuts Festival in York, Montana.

Bon appetit!

MOTE INFO GO TO www.testyfesty.com

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1192 on: December 17, 2007, 09:19:36 AM »
Crazy story time: (sent via email to a friend - I just cut & pasted it)

At my dad's funeral there was a girl who came who's been obsessed with me since third grade (so we’re talking over twenty years). By obsession I mean the type who’s been adding my last name to her first name since it all began (third grade). Well we never hooked up in any meaningful manner but she did lose her virginity to my best friend at the time. Anyway, she's married & has a couple of kids now. I go to say hello to her which was a little weird to say the least because of all this & because we haven’t had a conversation in over two years. Actually the last time we talked she invited me over to her house “anytime” her husband wasn’t there – I actually made her admit that she wanted to have an affair with me. So anyway we’re sharing small talk & of coarse she’s brought her kids with her & out of the blue she  acts like she's struggling hold on to her daughter & then she hands her off to me for a minute (don’t get me wrong I know how to handle children & I’ve changed a few diapers in my day). Anyway, I hold on to her for a minute & compliment her on how her daughters cute & all – mainly because that’s what you’re supposed to do when you see someone’s child. Well, she gives me a hug & whispers "she should have been yours". I was like a deer in headlights. I was completely floored & speechless (which anyone who knows me will tell you is almost impossible). I quickly had her back to her mother & went to the bathroom & nearly threw up. In retrospect I'm guessing that the offer to come over whenever her husband isn't home is still on the table.

True story.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1193 on: December 17, 2007, 10:10:13 AM »
Crazy story time: (sent via email to a friend - I just cut & pasted it)

At my dad's funeral there was a girl who came who's been obsessed with me since third grade (so we’re talking over twenty years). By obsession I mean the type who’s been adding my last name to her first name since it all began (third grade). Well we never hooked up in any meaningful manner but she did lose her virginity to my best friend at the time. Anyway, she's married & has a couple of kids now. I go to say hello to her which was a little weird to say the least because of all this & because we haven’t had a conversation in over two years. Actually the last time we talked she invited me over to her house “anytime” her husband wasn’t there – I actually made her admit that she wanted to have an affair with me. So anyway we’re sharing small talk & of coarse she’s brought her kids with her & out of the blue she  acts like she's struggling hold on to her daughter & then she hands her off to me for a minute (don’t get me wrong I know how to handle children & I’ve changed a few diapers in my day). Anyway, I hold on to her for a minute & compliment her on how her daughters cute & all – mainly because that’s what you’re supposed to do when you see someone’s child. Well, she gives me a hug & whispers "she should have been yours". I was like a deer in headlights. I was completely floored & speechless (which anyone who knows me will tell you is almost impossible). I quickly had her back to her mother & went to the bathroom & nearly threw up. In retrospect I'm guessing that the offer to come over whenever her husband isn't home is still on the table.

True story.

People are weird...but hey, you got to admire her for being blunt and honest...no secrets here, lol!.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #1194 on: December 17, 2007, 10:15:22 AM »
People are weird...but hey, you got to admire her for being blunt and honest...no secrets here, lol!.

Unless you're her husband.  She may be keeping a thing or two from him.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1195 on: December 17, 2007, 11:01:01 AM »

At least none between her & I.  ;)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1196 on: December 17, 2007, 11:03:23 AM »
Unless you're her husband.  She may be keeping a thing or two from him.

Good point. Wouldn't want to be him.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #1197 on: December 17, 2007, 11:08:59 AM »
Head cases are a dime a dozen... trick is to learn to steer clear of them in 5 sec of meeting them.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1198 on: December 17, 2007, 11:16:00 AM »
Head cases are a dime a dozen... trick is to learn to steer clear of them in 5 sec of meeting them.

I'd have to agree but they can be great fucks.  ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #1199 on: December 17, 2007, 12:18:43 PM »
So are pissed off women,,,, I work on that regularly....

If you can get a chick that is absolutley PISSED at you to get it on its great... ;D