Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829855 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #1250 on: December 24, 2007, 10:13:56 AM »
Shit, from Thanksgiving to the end of January i have 5 family birthdays, Christmas and my anniversary...expensive times!!!

i always take 2 full weeks off during Christmas, and i always feel great when i get back in the gym.

Happy Holidays.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1251 on: December 24, 2007, 10:38:49 AM »
Shit, from Thanksgiving to the end of January i have 5 family birthdays, Christmas and my anniversary...expensive times!!!

i always take 2 full weeks off during Christmas, and i always feel great when i get back in the gym.

Happy Holidays.

8)

Damn.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1252 on: December 24, 2007, 10:54:24 AM »
Got to watch them abs don't you, lol? Well, my size 32" jeans still fit just fine, but they are a bit more snug, lol! Biggest problem, is most of them are starting to look like cowboy jeans...way too tight in the legs and butt....but this is a good thing IMO. So, went out and bought some fat boy jeans this wk just so they didn't look so retarded like they were painted on!

Yes, you young whipper snapper, us old timers need to watch our abs....you wait, you'll get there someday!  ;)

I too wear a 32" but is loose around the waist, tight in the thighs!! Hate all designer jeans because of the wrangler feel, I like em loose!! Maybe I need to look into this "fat boy" jeans..hmmm....

Speaking of cowboy jeans, my girl is in Montana with her family and they went to the rodeo the other night. They were promoting new Wrangler Cinch jeans. A bit baggier and looser than the traditional pillow butt look.....big time fashion news for all ya cowboys!!  8)

4thAD

« Reply #1253 on: December 24, 2007, 11:02:38 AM »
Yes, you young whipper snapper, us old timers need to watch our abs....you wait, you'll get there someday!  ;)

I too wear a 32" but is loose around the waist, tight in the thighs!! Hate all designer jeans because of the wrangler feel, I like em loose!! Maybe I need to look into this "fat boy" jeans..hmmm....

Speaking of cowboy jeans, my girl is in Montana with her family and they went to the rodeo the other night. They were promoting new Wrangler Cinch jeans. A bit baggier and looser than the traditional pillow butt look.....big time fashion news for all ya cowboys!!  8)

LMAO thats kinda funny! How old are you BEE?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1254 on: December 24, 2007, 11:04:56 AM »
LMAO thats kinda funny! How old are you BEE?

BIG OL' 37 years young in FEB!!

Or, I like to think of it as my 8th year aniversary of my 29th B DAY!! I do not look my age at all, much younger...so take that HATERS!! LOL!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1255 on: December 24, 2007, 12:19:41 PM »

Hey I wasn't knocking ya...there is nothing all that pretty about my middle, lol!

...and yes, the designer jean stuff sucks...but just plain Levi's are my favorite. I do have a pair of Abercrombie jeans that I really liked...they still fit in the waist just fine, but it takes an act of God to pull them over my legs...if I put those on and tried to bend over, I'd probably blow the ass out, lol!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1256 on: December 24, 2007, 12:25:43 PM »
Hey I wasn't knocking ya...there is nothing all that pretty about my middle, lol!

...and yes, the designer jean stuff sucks...but just plain Levi's are my favorite. I do have a pair of Abercrombie jeans that I really liked...they still fit in the waist just fine, but it takes an act of God to pull them over my legs...if I put those on and tried to bend over, I'd probably blow the ass out, lol!

I don't know if you guys noticed but "designer" clothes run too small & fit rather tight (i.e. ralph lauren, izod, etc...).

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1257 on: December 24, 2007, 12:39:05 PM »
I don't know if you guys noticed but "designer" clothes run too small & fit rather tight (i.e. ralph lauren, izod, etc...).
Yes, but they look the best...but then again, a potato sack even looks good on Arnold jr, lol!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1258 on: December 24, 2007, 12:52:12 PM »

Yes they do.

I found that Nautica loose fit jeans fit well.

i also wear a size 32" but in dress pants i have to get size 34 so they fit loose.

8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1259 on: December 24, 2007, 01:47:07 PM »

I know you were just bustin my balls...

The jeans I have are AG and 7's. I have a 32 in AG which do have a bit of stretch to them. 34's in the 7's which are brutal if your legs grow at all. Had two pair, down to one as I blew the crotch out pulling over my legs..kinda like those Abercrombie's, be careful!! .  :-\

Surprises me you even fit into anything Abercrombie. Not designed for anyone over 135 lbs!! And those damn little "twink" models...they have them standing in the windows at the mall here.. so gay...

Mauvi jeans are not too expensive ($80 or so) and big thigh friendly as well  ;)    Saw some jeans for over $200 a pair the other day at Nordstoms, ridiculous...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1260 on: December 24, 2007, 04:01:46 PM »

The jeans I have are AG and 7's. I have a 32 in AG which do have a bit of stretch to them. 34's in the 7's which are brutal if your legs grow at all. Had two pair, down to one as I blew the crotch out pulling over my legs..kinda like those Abercrombie's, be careful!! .  :-\

Surprises me you even fit into anything Abercrombie. Not designed for anyone over 135 lbs!! And those damn little "twink" models...they have them standing in the windows at the mall here.. so gay...

Mauvi jeans are not too expensive ($80 or so) and big thigh friendly as well  ;)    Saw some jeans for over $200 a pair the other day at Nordstoms, ridiculous...

I have a pair of those Mauvi, man those things are comfy, nice and soft, feels like you had em for years when you first wear em.  For the most part I just buy Levis the loose carpenter ones fit pretty good and not too baggy.

Maybe I should break out my Z Cavarichi collection LOL ahh you guys are probally too young to remember those LOL.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1261 on: December 24, 2007, 07:56:28 PM »

That's the point, they don't fit lol! I've had those jeans for years...bought them years ago when I weighed 155lbs...back then I did a lot of running and drinking lol, so leg size and fitting into some jeans was not a problem.
...and yes, the Aberqueerombie guys in the window...big time homo!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1262 on: December 25, 2007, 05:05:45 AM »
Merry Christmas guys. I hope Santa got you everything you wanted.  ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #1263 on: December 25, 2007, 06:55:58 AM »
Merry Christmas guys.   :-*

Arnold, see you soon! 
:)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1264 on: December 25, 2007, 02:40:47 PM »
Merry Christmas guys. I hope Santa got you everything you wanted.  ;D
Well, I woke up this morning, went outside to get in the car, looked over and my truck had 2 flat tires...just shrugged it off since it's Christmas. Then get in my car, headed to the parents house, and my car starts making a weird noise and then starts vibrating really hard when I accelerate...not sure what the deal with that is, but tomorrow will be spent getting new tires for the truck and dropping the car off at the shop. Just when you thought you spent a butt load of money already on presents, guess what, you get to spend more money, lol!

Merry Christmas guys.   :-*

Arnold, see you soon! 

I'll get the red carpet ready!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1265 on: December 26, 2007, 01:44:15 PM »
Well, I woke up this morning, went outside to get in the car, looked over and my truck had 2 flat tires...just shrugged it off since it's Christmas. Then get in my car, headed to the parents house, and my car starts making a weird noise and then starts vibrating really hard when I accelerate...not sure what the deal with that is, but tomorrow will be spent getting new tires for the truck and dropping the car off at the shop. Just when you thought you spent a butt load of money already on presents, guess what, you get to spend more money, lol!

Damn, I'm sorry about that. Hope it all works out.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1266 on: December 26, 2007, 03:02:51 PM »

Talk about the Grinch who stole Christmas?!?!  >:(

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1267 on: December 26, 2007, 03:47:21 PM »
Damn, I'm sorry about that. Hope it all works out.
Yeah, wasn't that big of a deal...had a busted axle on my car. So new axle and 4new tires ended up costing $750...not too bad IMO.

Talk about the Grinch who stole Christmas?!?!  >:(

Nah, not too bad...besides, Ripster's down here now, so that'll make up for it  ;)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1268 on: December 26, 2007, 04:00:55 PM »
Yeah, wasn't that big of a deal...had a busted axle on my car. So new axle and 4new tires ended up costing $750...not too bad IMO.
Nah, not too bad...besides, Ripster's down here now, so that'll make up for it  ;)

Not bad at all, someone was in a Christmas mood! I paid $800 for axle alone in a Durango.

Tell Rip we are still waiting for our locker room posters... ;)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1269 on: December 26, 2007, 05:23:03 PM »
Not bad at all, someone was in a Christmas mood! I paid $800 for axle alone in a Durango.
Oh, I got it for cost of the part and that's it. A buddy of mine owns an import shop here in town and always does the work for me for just the cost of parts. Of course now I owe him, but that's life, lol!

Tell Rip we are still waiting for our locker room posters... ;)
Yeah, I'll see what I can do...I want one of those posters to hang over my bed! ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1270 on: December 27, 2007, 07:40:02 AM »
I had a good christmas, got a nice Nautica watch from my little Viet and a new set of Golf clubs for myself! ;D

i had a small mishap on christmas eve just like Arnold, we must be related somehow...lol...so i'm driving my new Mustang GT to my girls house and it just dies. i found that strange because it only has 30k miles on it. well i had it towed to the local Ford shop(no ford jokes please ;D) and had it put in the back, they weren't working that day. so my girl picks me up in her 06 Camry and we head out to my relatives house on Galveston beach, when i get there i go to put the shifter in park and the whole damn shifter breaks off!!!..WTF..so i rig it back together with shipping tape and super glue (hey i grew up on a texas farm)...so the shifter cost me $610 and the fuel pump in my car was under warrenty.

Arnold we must both be Aries? ;D

Anyway i had a great christmas, too bad i'm back at work today.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1271 on: December 27, 2007, 12:33:12 PM »
I had a good christmas, got a nice Nautica watch from my little Viet and a new set of Golf clubs for myself! ;D

I was planning on getting back into golf this year so I bought a set of clubs - if I got time later I'll post the story.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1272 on: December 27, 2007, 03:43:19 PM »

i had a small mishap on christmas eve just like Arnold, we must be related somehow...lol...so i'm driving my new Mustang GT to my girls house and it just dies. i found that strange because it only has 30k miles on it. well i had it towed to the local Ford shop(no ford jokes please ;D) and had it put in the back, they weren't working that day. so my girl picks me up in her 06 Camry and we head out to my relatives house on Galveston beach, when i get there i go to put the shifter in park and the whole damn shifter breaks off!!!..WTF..so i rig it back together with shipping tape and super glue (hey i grew up on a texas farm)...so the shifter cost me $610 and the fuel pump in my car was under warrenty.

Arnold we must both be Aries? ;D

Anyway i had a great christmas, too bad i'm back at work today.

8)
Nope, Scorpio, lol!

How do you like that new mustang? I've always been a mustang fan. I've been saying for the past year that I wanted a new car, but I tend to be a tight ass lol! More then likely though I'll need to do something this year...need & want, lol! I was driving by the Ford dealership a wk or so ago and spotted a new Shelby Mustang they had for sale...got out, looked it over, and it was an automatic! I didn't even know they made this...why would they make a Shelby that wasn't a stick is beyond me???

I was planning on getting back into golf this year so I bought a set of clubs - if I got time later I'll post the story.
I hate golf!!!!!!!! I used to play a lot but I just can't enjoy it anymore...a couple of bad shots and I get so frustrated that I just can't have a good time.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1273 on: December 28, 2007, 07:04:16 AM »
Nope, Scorpio, lol!

How do you like that new mustang? I've always been a mustang fan. I've been saying for the past year that I wanted a new car, but I tend to be a tight ass lol! More then likely though I'll need to do something this year...need & want, lol! I was driving by the Ford dealership a wk or so ago and spotted a new Shelby Mustang they had for sale...got out, looked it over, and it was an automatic! I didn't even know they made this...why would they make a Shelby that wasn't a stick is beyond me???
I hate golf!!!!!!!! I used to play a lot but I just can't enjoy it anymore...a couple of bad shots and I get so frustrated that I just can't have a good time.

I really like my 06 GT. i've had mustangs since high school and really like the way they handle. the newer mustangs drive like a BMW but they really aren't too powerfull(by my standards) so i'll probably add some stuff to it after the warranty is up. It's really comfortable and handles very well, i think it's one of the "best bang for the buck" cars made right now. i paid 28k brand new for mine and it's fully loaded. i've owned several mustangs over the years, 81, 86, 90, 93, 01 and now my 06.

the new Shelby's are badass and i guess they are making more of them in auto's for the casual rich man/women driver. why someone would buy a car like that in a auto is strange too me, i like to actually drive the car. I've never owned a mustang without a 5 speed, seems like a waste of time and the autos are usually a little slower. i like to have fun in my cars!

i started playing golf when i was 14 and never really gave it up, so i do alright. in junior high i lived 5 miles from a cheap golf course so we played often because my dad is a big golfer. with these new clubs i have to relearn my swing because they are much better than what I've used the last 10 years or so. i usually work a half day on Friday and then we play golf and drink a few beers, it's a nice relaxing activity.

here is my collection...81, 86, and 01...i still have all 3 and my 06...lol...i like mustangs.

8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1274 on: December 28, 2007, 07:38:06 AM »
I really like my 06 GT. i've had mustangs since high school and really like the way they handle. the newer mustangs drive like a BMW but they really aren't too powerfull(by my standards) so i'll probably add some stuff to it after the warranty is up. It's really comfortable and handles very well, i think it's one of the "best bang for the buck" cars made right now. i paid 28k brand new for mine and it's fully loaded. i've owned several mustangs over the years, 81, 86, 90, 93, 01 and now my 06.

the new Shelby's are badass and i guess they are making more of them in auto's for the casual rich man/women driver. why someone would buy a car like that in a auto is strange too me, i like to actually drive the car. I've never owned a mustang without a 5 speed, seems like a waste of time and the autos are usually a little slower. i like to have fun in my cars!

i started playing golf when i was 14 and never really gave it up, so i do alright. in junior high i lived 5 miles from a cheap golf course so we played often because my dad is a big golfer. with these new clubs i have to relearn my swing because they are much better than what I've used the last 10 years or so. i usually work a half day on Friday and then we play golf and drink a few beers, it's a nice relaxing activity.

here is my collection...81, 86, and 01...i still have all 3 and my 06...lol...i like mustangs.

8)

Cool looking car.

Are not the Shelbys boosted by a blower?  If they are I can see why the auto would be good, blower, turbo cars are usually faster with autos because the boost falls off some when you let up on the gas to shift.  With the auto just floor it and thing stays at max boost.

But Im with you guys I think a sports car should be a stick.  I like cars with big inch motors, cam, head and headers mods.  Not into the turbos or superchargers.