Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829829 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #1400 on: January 21, 2008, 07:45:04 AM »
Not to be change the subject here but this is a fucking miracle. For two years in a row I've actually gotten something I want for my birthday. Last year it was Detroit Tigers season tickets (which we renewed this year - except the full season - long story but I'll tell it if anyone wants to hear it) & this year it was a Steve Sax jersey (kinda lame but my favorite baseball player of all time) & Tiger Woods 2008 for the Wii.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #1401 on: January 21, 2008, 01:07:29 PM »
Div,

i think everyone has pointed out the obvious and i agree with what Luv, Rim and trab are saying. she seems like an emotional rollercoaster and the fact that she also went towards her high school sweetheart shows she is in a backwards slide to reform her past. basically she wants to make up for lost time during her horrible wedding days. you might have been a rebound or she might have really liked you, either way she is pushing you away.

you are a calm and down to earth guy but this women is taking you for a ride, well from what i can tell at least. she might like you but she might also be scared of a new serious relationship, specially with kids involved. most women like to run wild after a divorce, I've seen this first hand. I've had women try to use me as their "talk to" guy when they were having divorce issues. every time they tried to get me to sleep with them but i never did because i respect that wedding right. I'm not saying what you did was wrong by any means, but I've never actually done it so i don't know how it feels. you didn't cheat, she did.

i will say that sometimes we find the "one" and it changes your every breath. I've dated and slept with tons of women and i never imagined settling for one. but about a year ago i met a girl that changed my entire outlook on life and it was the best thing that happen to me. she had just broken up from an 8 year engagement with a doctor and i met her when she was still down, just a few months after the breakup. he had treated her like shit(controlled her every movement) and cheated on her while he was away for training. after talking with her and her broken English for 3 days i couldn't imagine how anyone could hurt a girl like this, she is the most thoughtful person I've met in my entire life. her life has been filled with hardship and war, most women have no idea what she has been through from an early age.

we moved into a relationship rather quickly and we both have enjoyed so much with each other that we never thought was possible(due to our different cultures). i wouldn't say i was her "rebound" by any means, because we are still head over heals with each other a year later. this girl has been through more hardship than anyone could imagine, so i hold her very close to my heart and i feel i am here to protect her from any more harm. this is the first girl i can hold through the night and not think of sex the entire time, i truly care for her every breath.

now i'm dealing with "her" family, and they do not approve of me because i'm "white". i find this odd but it's the way vietnamese culture is in the old tradition. her family won't even speak to me, but i'm still trying hard to prove them wrong. it's taken a toll on her to fight her family over me, and that's unheard of in her culture. family mean everything to them but i'm stuck in the middle. time will tell...

what I'm saying is i guess you would know by now if she was the "one". judging by "her" actions i would tell you to move on but i know when a girl rings your bell it is very hard to walk away. i was attracted to a girl many years ago that didn't want me for anything more than a "good time". i fell for this girl and it was one of the hardest things i went through. it took me years to get over her. this is why you must let her go, for your own sake.

now i truly am happy with the girl I'm with now, and for the first time in my life I'm not thinking about other women, but I'm thinking about my future family(which for me is very strange). she is one of the main reasons why i don't use AAS anymore, because i know i would break her heart if i told her i used them. she doesn't understand AAS and i don't feel the need to bring her into that world out of respect for her. I've always been a selfish man until now, these days i think of her first. when you live and breathe a womens name all day, you know she is the one...i have changed my life completely to hold this girls hand and it's all been worth every second!...just ask trab ;)

good luck my friend, i feel you are educated enough to make a good decision, but i hope you walk away unharmed, she seems i little scared to be with you.

8)

Many thanks for the your thoughts, Overload.

I think you're right about this and I understand it's probably just best to walk away, but I feel that I need some type of closure before things can be straight in my mind.

I'd like to try to be her friend because I liked her as a person way before the sex came in to the equation, thus it seems only natural that we'd go back to that afterward.

I mainly just want to see her every once in awhile, something casual perhaps.

I can deal with her as a person regardless of the sex, intimacy we had.

I'm not sure yet if she can do the same.

I think she saw me as a "rescuer" from her bad marriage and the hell she was going through at home and I did help her in that way.

I just wish I hadn't gotten attached to her is all.

This is the first woman who's really made me feel and that's hard to just break off.

From her looks to her personality, nature.....she's the type of woman I could see myself with until the end of time, bro.

Longterm we probably wouldn't work because of her kids and I'm a bit too edgy for her but that "darkside" is partly why she was attracted to me in the first place.

I can do things her husband never could, give her things her husband never would.

.......and then she said "....you've ruined me for anyone else after you."

Ruined, how?

"Sexually, you've ruined me for anyone else......."

The sex is the sex, and that doesn't change regardless of any woman I'm with.

I miss the intimacy we had.

Now, about your situation, Overload.........

It's going to be a long hard road out of hell to convince her parents that her marrying a white guy is OK when it's obviously not kosher in their culture.

Not sure how you get past that.

If you and her end up marrying, they might excommunicate her from the family.

It's sad and it would break her heart, but in some cultures, you don't marry outside your race/ethnicity.

Shit.........Suzanne and I were talking one time about this and she told me straight up that her older sister, a christian fundamentalist in Utah, would never like me because I'm Hispanic regardless of how well I treated her or how much she cared for me.

Sometimes it's just how things play out.

Don't give up on it...

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1402 on: January 21, 2008, 07:06:18 PM »
This might sound a little corny...

"A Reason A Season and A Lifetime"© by Brain A. "Drew" Chalker.

People always come into you life for a reason, a season and a lifetime.  When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly.  They have come to assist you through a difficulty, or to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or even spiritually.  They may seem like a Godsend to you, and they are.  They are there for a reason, you need them to be.

Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.  Sometimes they die, Sometimes they just walk away.  Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand.  What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done.  The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.  They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.  They may teach you something you have never done.  They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.  Believe it!  It is real!  But, only for a season.  And like Spring turns to Summer and Summer to Fall, the season eventually ends.

Lifetime, relationships teach you a lifetime of lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a slid emotional foundation.  Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway); and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas in your life.  It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.  Thank you for being part of my life....
:

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #1403 on: January 21, 2008, 10:44:58 PM »
This might sound a little corny...

"A Reason A Season and A Lifetime"© by Brain A. "Drew" Chalker.

People always come into you life for a reason, a season and a lifetime.  When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly.  They have come to assist you through a difficulty, or to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or even spiritually.  They may seem like a Godsend to you, and they are.  They are there for a reason, you need them to be.

Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.  Sometimes they die, Sometimes they just walk away.  Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand.  What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done.  The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.  They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.  They may teach you something you have never done.  They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.  Believe it!  It is real!  But, only for a season.  And like Spring turns to Summer and Summer to Fall, the season eventually ends.

Lifetime, relationships teach you a lifetime of lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a slid emotional foundation.  Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway); and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas in your life.  It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.  Thank you for being part of my life....

Interesting to say the least.......

I think we filled a need for each other............for different reasons.

I showed her what a relationship could be when the intimacy was there, when the sex was passionate and beyond that, that a lover could be a friend as well.

She showed me how wonderful women can be, how at their best they can touch the insides, in a way I never experienced before.

We are at different stages in our lives, yet the same age, very different life experiences......

If I can learn to look beyond what we had, and accept what we can have (friendship), then it will have been worth it.

If she's not the woman for me, I can fully accept that.

What I can't accept is that I was just used for sex, that I wasn't good enough for a relationship with her.

That would stain my soul.

DIV

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #1404 on: January 22, 2008, 04:43:37 AM »
Div, she got more than just sex.....

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1405 on: January 22, 2008, 06:58:14 AM »
Not to be change the subject here but this is a fucking miracle. For two years in a row I've actually gotten something I want for my birthday. Last year it was Detroit Tigers season tickets (which we renewed this year - except the full season - long story but I'll tell it if anyone wants to hear it) & this year it was a Steve Sax jersey (kinda lame but my favorite baseball player of all time) & Tiger Woods 2008 for the Wii.

My birthday is in a couple weeks, think you can get me Diamondback season tickets? Thanks, that is very nice of you Rim..... ;D

Steve Sax was a great player. Thought he was a Dodger, no?? Did he play for the Tigers?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1406 on: January 22, 2008, 08:55:52 AM »
My birthday is in a couple weeks, think you can get me Diamondback season tickets? Thanks, that is very nice of you Rim..... ;D

Steve Sax was a great player. Thought he was a Dodger, no?? Did he play for the Tigers?

He played for the Dodgers & the Yankees but for some reason I always liked him. I would love to get to Az to hit a Diamondbacks game. However, we're one step closer to getting to Yankee Stadium this year (before they tear it down).

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1407 on: January 22, 2008, 09:16:55 AM »
He played for the Dodgers & the Yankees but for some reason I always liked him. I would love to get to Az to hit a Diamondbacks game. However, we're one step closer to getting to Yankee Stadium this year (before they tear it down).

You are always welcome man and tickets are easy to come by! Just PM me if you are ever serious, plane tics are cheap. You would love BOB, great hitters park.

Shit, even coming down in March for spring training is a blast. Get a bucket of beer and sit in the grass in the outfield...good times.

Would love to have seen Yankee stadium. No joke, I have never been to the East Coast! Grew up an A's fan from the late 70's until I moved to Az and found that I like National League ball much better than American League.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #1408 on: January 22, 2008, 09:23:52 AM »
Div, she got more than just sex.....

???

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1409 on: January 22, 2008, 12:43:52 PM »
Heard that...I'm going to a Yankee game this summer. Have always loved the Yankee's and got to see them in person. Of course the move by the king ding dong this past year getting rid of Joe Torre did piss me off. Not sure how Joe Girardi will do but big shoes to fill IMO.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1410 on: January 22, 2008, 12:54:22 PM »
Heard that...I'm going to a Yankee game this summer. Have always loved the Yankee's and got to see them in person. Of course the move by the king ding dong this past year getting rid of Joe Torre did piss me off. Not sure how Joe Girardi will do but big shoes to fill IMO.

When you have a $100 million dollar payroll, makes managing a bit easier! Giardi is a stud, look what he did with the Marlins with far less talent!

So, your Yankees and Rim's Tigers can battle it out in the American League and play my D'Backs in the World Series.  :D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1411 on: January 22, 2008, 03:17:51 PM »

When you going to NYC?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1412 on: January 22, 2008, 05:36:46 PM »
When you going to NYC?
Not sure. We haven't decided yet but it'll be this summer...prob sometime in June or July.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1413 on: January 22, 2008, 06:20:16 PM »
Not sure. We haven't decided yet but it'll be this summer...prob sometime in June or July.

Let me know when. I'm not sure when we're goin' but my wife wants to see the Yanks play the Tigers. However, I just want to go to see a game at Yankee stadium before it's gone. My wife doesn't understand how crazy New York fans can get. I can just see her wearing her Tigers jersey & then starting some shit.  :-\

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1414 on: January 22, 2008, 06:50:26 PM »
Let me know when. I'm not sure when we're goin' but my wife wants to see the Yanks play the Tigers. However, I just want to go to see a game at Yankee stadium before it's gone. My wife doesn't understand how crazy New York fans can get. I can just see her wearing her Tigers jersey & then starting some shit.  :-\
Will do. Even so, I would love to see them play the Sox, but it's not that big of a deal. The time factor will be the biggest thing.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1415 on: January 22, 2008, 08:18:02 PM »
You guys should consider coming to Milwaukee for Harley's 105th.  It's going to be a great time.  Springsteen and Aerosmith will be here for sure.
:

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1416 on: January 23, 2008, 06:39:46 AM »
Anyone want to come down for the Super Bowl? Only rule, no Pats fans!  :D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1417 on: January 23, 2008, 08:45:24 AM »
You fly me out there then yes, I'll be there  ;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1418 on: January 23, 2008, 10:37:45 AM »
You fly me out there then yes, I'll be there  ;D

Shit, you should have your car fixed by now right!?!  ;)

Looking forward to all the events, will be a blast. Maybe I will post some pics with all the shit going on...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1419 on: January 23, 2008, 12:56:00 PM »
Shit, you should have your car fixed by now right!?!  ;)

Looking forward to all the events, will be a blast. Maybe I will post some pics with all the shit going on...
I'm too big to drive my car that far!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1420 on: January 23, 2008, 12:56:56 PM »
One of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. Fits so many people lol! This is absolutely fantastic!!!

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #1421 on: January 23, 2008, 01:37:07 PM »
One of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. Fits so many people lol! This is absolutely fantastic!!!

In college I see people like that all the time...especially frat boys

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #1422 on: January 23, 2008, 02:33:15 PM »

I am looking for my tickets now! I WILL be there!
U

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1423 on: January 23, 2008, 03:10:08 PM »
I'm too big to drive my car that far!

LOL!! So, drive from the back seat.. :D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1424 on: January 25, 2008, 09:08:55 AM »

NOT NOW CHIEF, I'M IN THE FUCKING ZONE!

8)