Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829878 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #1600 on: April 11, 2008, 08:56:39 AM »
1600 post in the locker room motherfuckers!  ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1601 on: April 11, 2008, 09:08:52 AM »
+1

;)

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1602 on: April 11, 2008, 10:45:44 AM »
1600 post in the locker room motherfuckers!  ;D
Yeah, to bad we lost the original 80 some odd pages...there was some funny crap in the original.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1603 on: April 11, 2008, 11:05:12 AM »
Yeah, to bad we lost the original 80 some odd pages...there was some funny crap in the original.

:'(

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1604 on: April 11, 2008, 03:19:18 PM »

Yeah, Amen to that!
That whole "incident" did not make any sense at all!
Back in the original "locker room" we had so many more posters than we do now and let's not forget that this whole "locker room concept" was a brain child of UDELUZ who i think got sick of all the GAY-OWNING-MELTDOWN-MY-DAD-IS-BIGGER-THAN-YOURS-POSTING just like Trab did...

It's so fucked up that we are loosing bros that actually know their shit!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1605 on: April 11, 2008, 06:17:27 PM »
Yeah, Amen to that!
Back in the original "locker room" we had so many more posters than we do now and let's not forget that this whole "locker room concept" was a brain child of UDELUZ who i think got sick of all the GAY-OWNING-MELTDOWN-MY-DAD-IS-BIGGER-THAN-YOURS-POSTING just like Trab did...

Yes, agreed...this has become irritating to say the least.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1606 on: April 12, 2008, 01:40:47 PM »
Yes, agreed...this has become irritating to say the least.

Amen to that.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1607 on: April 12, 2008, 02:03:04 PM »
Hey, guys - I weighed in today and am now at 202 and 6.5% bf.  I started at 212 and around 15% about 3.5  months ago.  That's about 8 pounds of muscle gained and 18 pounds of fat lost!  It feels good to be back in good shape again.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1608 on: April 12, 2008, 02:24:13 PM »
Hey, guys - I weighed in today and am now at 202 and 6.5% bf.  I started at 212 and around 15% about 3.5  months ago.  That's about 8 pounds of muscle gained and 18 pounds of fat lost!  It feels good to be back in good shape again.

Good for you man, that is great! Especially since you are diabetic, which I would think making losing bodyfat kinda hard, no? Could be totally wrong on that..but regardless, good work young man.  8)

I have been dieting for 2 weeks now, started at 237 & 12% BF. Weight has stabilized at 223-225 through the day but can tell I am getting leaner. Today was one more notch lower on the weight belt.  :)

As for the locker room, is this the type of "posters" y'all are referring to?

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1609 on: April 12, 2008, 05:13:09 PM »
Actually, I am not diabetic.  I just use 20 IU Humalog pre-workout.  I attribute the muscle gained to the Humalog.  Otherwise, based on past exp I would have just maintained muscle (not gained) and lost fat.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1610 on: April 13, 2008, 02:47:48 AM »
Actually, I am not diabetic.  I just use 20 IU Humalog pre-workout.  I attribute the muscle gained to the Humalog.  Otherwise, based on past exp I would have just maintained muscle (not gained) and lost fat.

Do you use it year round or only with other anabolics?

Secondly, i've allways heard that using slin pre-workout is risky, unless you drink carbs during the workout and immeadietly after it.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1611 on: April 13, 2008, 03:45:08 AM »
Do you use it year round or only with other anabolics?

Secondly, i've allways heard that using slin pre-workout is risky, unless you drink carbs during the workout and immeadietly after it.

Yes, I use it year round, but only before my workout.  I was taught by a pro - I would have never tried to learn on my own.  There are too many variables and ways to screw up.

So far, I have never had a problem with going hypo, but in the beginning I used a blood glucose meter religiously during the whole process - for quite a while - until I learned how my body reacts.

I get up in the morning and take my shot, and then drink a carb/amino/ect shake over the next 30 minutes while getting ready for the gym.  Then during my workout I have similar shake.  Immediately after working out, I have a PWO shake and then a solid meal about 45m-1hr later.  Then, the rest of the day I only eat meat, fibrous veggies (brocc/cauli/etc) and EFAs.  Total calories = about 4,000 per day.

You definitely need to start with TOO MANY carbs in each shake and VERY gradually bring up the insulin level from about 5 IU until you get used to it and see how you react.   When I finally got up to 20 IU I still had my carbs higher than needed on purpose.  I then gradually reduced them until they were in the acceptable range.  The whole acclimation process took about two months.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1612 on: April 13, 2008, 05:53:14 PM »
Yeah, Amen to that!

Is there something, "Luolamies"?

Its stupid reused quotes like that and the constant "all drugs" bodybuilder insults that scared away all the pros and now the good posters.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1613 on: April 13, 2008, 05:56:56 PM »
what ever happened to Trab? gave me some real good advice in the past

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1614 on: April 13, 2008, 07:27:17 PM »
Yeah, Amen to that!

Yeah UDELUZ knew his shit.  He was the rock that held this board together.  He had a horrific injury I think, that kept him from even shaking someones hand!!  As a consequence he could not do skull crushers anymore, therefore ending his bodybuilding career before his first show.  A real tragedy.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1615 on: April 14, 2008, 05:19:02 AM »
Yeah UDELUZ knew his shit.  He was the rock that held this board together.  He had a horrific injury I think, that kept him from even shaking someones hand!!  As a consequence he could not do skull crushers anymore, therefore ending his bodybuilding career before his first show.  A real tragedy.

Did I miss something? If so give me some more details.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1616 on: April 14, 2008, 01:56:17 PM »
Did I miss something? If so give me some more details.

Yeah details were sketchy.  Just some terrible injury, I think he refered to it as "tennis elbow" and that it prevented him from doing skull crushers and subsequently having to pull out of his first show before he even started prep.  I think he did some acupuncture and took some special medicine AJ had and it helped some but not enough.  Thats all I have, he was very vague with the details.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #1617 on: April 14, 2008, 05:44:47 PM »
Yeah details were sketchy.  Just some terrible injury, I think he refered to it as "tennis elbow" and that it prevented him from doing skull crushers and subsequently having to pull out of his first show before he even started prep.  I think he did some acupuncture and took some special medicine AJ had and it helped some but not enough.  Thats all I have, he was very vague with the details.
huh? just skull curshers?  thats weird./... and why couldnt he do cg bench and rope pull downs and dips instead?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1618 on: April 14, 2008, 06:17:08 PM »
huh? just skull curshers?  thats weird./... and why couldnt he do cg bench and rope pull downs and dips instead?

Yeah it is strange.  I just hope the dude recovered, tennis elbow can be brutal I guess.  I mean just the sound of it makes me cringe, i dont think anyone could have trained through that!  He did have the sympathy of the whole board as they scrambled to find a cure for the cat so he could go through with the show, but it was not to be, too much pain and the absence of the beloved skull crushers, was just too much to overcome so he had to pull out.

That was the last we heard from him.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1619 on: April 14, 2008, 06:21:17 PM »
Ok, poster break.... 8) ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1620 on: April 14, 2008, 06:43:22 PM »
Yeah it is strange.  I just hope the dude recovered, tennis elbow can be brutal I guess.  I mean just the sound of it makes me cringe, i dont think anyone could have trained through that!  He did have the sympathy of the whole board as they scrambled to find a cure for the cat so he could go through with the show, but it was not to be, too much pain and the absence of the beloved skull crushers, was just too much to overcome so he had to pull out.

That was the last we heard from him.
Do I detect large amounts of sarcasm, lol?

About time someone used the locker room correctly!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1621 on: April 14, 2008, 06:52:01 PM »
Do I detect large amounts of sarcasm, lol?

Come on Arnold, TENNIS ELBOW?!?  Do you know how serious that is!!  I mean I had a bout of that once couldnt jerk off for a couple days.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1622 on: April 14, 2008, 08:08:40 PM »
Come on Arnold, TENNIS ELBOW?!?  Do you know how serious that is!!  I mean I had a bout of that once couldnt jerk off for a couple days.
I'm sure it is tough, but it can't be as tough as the bout of constipation I had to deal with last wk.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: April 14, 2008, 08:21:32 PM »
I'm sure it is tough, but it can't be as tough as the bout of constipation I had to deal with last wk.
  Hahah Yep that can be tough. 

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1624 on: April 15, 2008, 03:19:59 AM »

Please tell me this is your own personal picture you took one night.  Us married guys have to live vicariously through the single guys.