Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829906 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #1700 on: May 16, 2008, 11:26:08 AM »
I think we've seen the last of Bonds.

Yep, bye bye Barry...

Hey, I have a question for you guys...  When you are trying to add size, how much of a caloric surplus do you shoot for?  500 calories? 1000 calories? 

Assume, 500mg test EW, 400 mg Deca EW and 50mg Stanozolol EOD with a few IUs of GH per day.

I'm just curious.  I always measure my weight and bodyfat weekly to calculate my metabolic rate and adjust calories accordingly, depending on how much LBM vs. bodyfat I add.

Thanks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1701 on: May 16, 2008, 11:31:52 AM »
Yep, bye bye Barry...

Hey, I have a question for you guys...  When you are trying to add size, how much of a caloric surplus do you shoot for?  500 calories? 1000 calories? 

Assume, 500mg test EW, 400 mg Deca EW and 50mg Stanozolol EOD with a few IUs of GH per day.

I'm just curious.  I always measure my weight and bodyfat weekly to calculate my metabolic rate and adjust calories accordingly, depending on how much LBM vs. bodyfat I add.

Thanks
I don't count calories, bulking or dieting...guess I'm no help

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1702 on: May 16, 2008, 11:55:17 AM »
Yep, bye bye Barry...

Thanks

500 would be a good place to start, then work your way up if you are not making gains. Sometimes just making changes in your macronutrient %'s, without raising total calories could get you going in a positive direction. Changes in your metabolism could warrent more or less just calories, really just depends on the idividual.

I try not to get too out of shape so I always keep an eye on the midsection. Some guys feel the need to add a ton of bodyfat or they fell they are not "gaining".

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1703 on: May 16, 2008, 12:05:27 PM »
I don't count calories, bulking or dieting...guess I'm no help

Neither do I.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1704 on: May 16, 2008, 12:14:19 PM »
Neither do I.

I didn't either for years.  Then about four months ago I started.  It has helped tremendously in knowing exactly how to tweak the diet each weak.  I've been cutting, so it's nice to know how much of the weight lose is muscle vs. fat.  Especially at lower bodyfat percentages where you really can lose muscle quickly.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1705 on: May 16, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »
I guess counting calories might help when you are cutting. I've never really done it though. These days i just try to eat proper meals at least 4 times a day or 6 times usually. I dont really stress about all those things anymore. When i was younger i made it a rule to eat at least every two hours and if i wasnt hungry i would drink eggs or something like that. Now i'm probably getting half the proteín i used to get, but at least i dont have any stomach issues anymore.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #1706 on: May 16, 2008, 09:26:40 PM »
never counted calories once in my life...   i have counted carbohydrates before.. but ive never counted fat or protein either...   

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1707 on: May 24, 2008, 05:38:23 AM »
Well I'm kind of disappointed. I was trying to freak my wife out by shaving my head & it didn't work.  :'(

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1708 on: May 24, 2008, 08:54:15 PM »
Well I'm kind of disappointed. I was trying to freak my wife out by shaving my head & it didn't work.  :'(

Freak her out how, by makin her think you're a skinhead?

I shave my head..and actually sorta dress like a redneck..just happens, i have bad sense of style. Kinda funny cuz most poeple usually assume im all hicked out or racist..then they hear me blasting PE and get all confused.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1709 on: May 24, 2008, 09:18:55 PM »
Freak her out how, by makin her think you're a skinhead?

Nah, just for shock value & to make things easier on myself for awhile.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1710 on: May 25, 2008, 03:08:57 AM »
So how's the new look...you like it? I cut mine down to stubble this winter and kept it that way for a few months...I liked it at first but got tired of it. I kind of figured as long as I still got hair on my head I might as well keep it, lol!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1711 on: May 25, 2008, 06:01:52 AM »
So how's the new look...you like it? I cut mine down to stubble this winter and kept it that way for a few months...I liked it at first but got tired of it. I kind of figured as long as I still got hair on my head I might as well keep it, lol!

Yep you gotta plenty of time to be bald.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1712 on: May 25, 2008, 06:07:48 AM »

I'm getting used to it, my wife said "it's not as bad as I thought". Kind nice at the gym. I initially did it because my hand/wrist will have to be cast for a couple weeks so I figured it'll be easier when showering & such (I'll explain later).  :-\

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1713 on: May 25, 2008, 06:34:37 AM »
I'm getting used to it, my wife said "it's not as bad as I thought". Kind nice at the gym. I initially did it because my hand/wrist will have to be cast for a couple weeks so I figured it'll be easier when showering & such (I'll explain later).  :-\

Yeah it makes showering easier, and you dont have to buy shampoo. I havent used shampoo in years, nor have I paid for a haircut.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1714 on: May 26, 2008, 01:18:44 AM »
I've cutted my hair all the way since i can remember. I'm propably one of the lazyest guys out there when it comes to "grooming" i just shave my head and my beard and then let them grow for like a month and when the "blondy" look takes over i shave both again. Of course i cut a little bit of my beard to keep me from looking like a homeless sailor, but that's about it. I really feel sad for the guys that spend hours a day fixing their hair and stuff. Maybe they get more tail, but i don't really care.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1715 on: May 28, 2008, 01:39:15 PM »
Had my back hair waxed today. Mother fucker, mother fucker that shit hurts like a BITCH!!!!

I have been getting laser removal for a while...it takes about 5 sessions of laser to get it permanent and I need 2 more. But I get that done for free from my sister, but right now she left her job at the clinic and is opening up her own rejuvenation clinic so I can't get any more free laser till she opens...which may be a little while. Can't pay for laser treatment cause it's $2500 per session. So wax till then, which sucks fat ass!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1716 on: May 28, 2008, 01:55:25 PM »
 A picture of AJ's GF training some.......chest!  :D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1717 on: May 28, 2008, 02:12:43 PM »
That's what I call a brown bag special.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1718 on: May 28, 2008, 02:21:01 PM »
That's what I call a brown bag special.

You gotta be kidding stud!  You must be something special to call that fine woman that.  We have brad pitt in our midsts  ::)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1719 on: May 28, 2008, 02:37:26 PM »
Had my back hair waxed today. Mother fucker, mother fucker that shit hurts like a BITCH!!!!

I have been getting laser removal for a while...it takes about 5 sessions of laser to get it permanent and I need 2 more. But I get that done for free from my sister, but right now she left her job at the clinic and is opening up her own rejuvenation clinic so I can't get any more free laser till she opens...which may be a little while. Can't pay for laser treatment cause it's $2500 per session. So wax till then, which sucks fat ass!

THink she could hook me up? Of course with gas prices the way they are it'd probably be cheaper to do it up here.  :'(

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1720 on: May 28, 2008, 02:56:00 PM »
You gotta be kidding stud!  You must be something special to call that fine woman that.  We have brad pitt in our midsts  ::)

So because I find a womans face to be unattractive I must be some kind of poster boy for males?  Please.  Different strokes for different folks.  She's got a HOT body but that face does nothing for me.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1721 on: May 28, 2008, 02:58:23 PM »
This is more my style:

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1722 on: May 28, 2008, 06:00:31 PM »
A picture of AJ's GF training some.......chest!  :D
One of them anyway! Yeah, that's right   ;)

THink she could hook me up? Of course with gas prices the way they are it'd probably be cheaper to do it up here.  :'(
She'd do it but I'd recommend getting lit before you come...especially if it's the first time.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1723 on: May 29, 2008, 07:05:50 AM »

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #1724 on: May 30, 2008, 06:12:54 AM »