Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829811 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #1850 on: July 06, 2008, 07:56:55 PM »
now division lock the thread entirely

why is this guy a mod?

really, i got no clue?

i mean, yeah i guess he's been here a while and hes done a few cycles..

but his knowledge isnt there, and he acts like a prick..not just to me but to everybody, even insulting arnold jr ! a while back regarding palumbo

i think 4thad, emmortal, van bilderass and vet are all much better choices for mods than div

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #1851 on: July 06, 2008, 07:57:56 PM »
now division lock the thread entirely

why is this guy a mod?

really, i got no clue?

i mean, yeah i guess he's been here a while and hes done a few cycles..

but his knowledge isnt there, and he acts like a prick..not just to me but to everybody, even insulting arnold jr ! a while back regarding palumbo

i think 4thad, emmortal, van bilderass and vet are all much better choices for mods than div

why are you allowed to live  :(

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1852 on: July 06, 2008, 07:58:56 PM »
You need to PM Division and see if you can't settle this little squabble between you two privately. There is nothing I can do if another mod decides to remove someone else's post...even if I disagree with the reasons it was removed.
he is a prick dude ! honestly..this board is great because of the commradory and the fact that people actually leanr and listen and real facts get posted

div does none of that...

always arguing, always trying to act superior, trying to act lik he knows everything.. i mean.. as fa as the science behind this stuff he knows NOTHING...  :-\  

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1853 on: July 06, 2008, 08:01:07 PM »
he is a prick dude ! honestly..this board is great because of the commradory and the fact that people actually leanr and listen and real facts get posted

div does none of that...

always arguing, always trying to act superior, trying to act lik he knows everything.. i mean.. as fa as the science behind this stuff he knows NOTHING...  :-\ 

The problem is you are INFERIOR, sorry

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1854 on: July 06, 2008, 08:02:51 PM »
benz here is always doin this stuff where he tries to get me to meltdown... so dont worry abotu it... although i think he should save it for the other boards, since this board is tried to kept as friendly as possible

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1855 on: July 06, 2008, 08:22:41 PM »
benz here is always doin this stuff where he tries to get me to meltdown... so dont worry abotu it... although i think he should save it for the other boards, since this board is tried to kept as friendly as possible

Your life is a meltdown and Division is doing a wonderful job by not allowing you to meltdown more in this board. Seriously man, you cried already to arnold and didnt work, time to either stfu, quit this board or kill yourself.

4thAD

« Reply #1856 on: July 06, 2008, 10:19:41 PM »
Just registered and posted AJ! I used you as a referral. Really looking forward to the board.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1857 on: July 07, 2008, 04:12:51 AM »
Your life is a meltdown and Division is doing a wonderful job by not allowing you to meltdown more in this board. Seriously man, you cried already to arnold and didnt work, time to either stfu, quit this board or kill yourself.

Agree the dude has been melting all over the place.  Control the rage dizzle.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #1858 on: July 07, 2008, 07:53:38 AM »
The site is not at all functional yet, but we are getting ready to launch probodybuilding.com. I am very excited about this site and I really believe it will be one of the best if not the best bodybuilding website on the net.

Yes, there will be a message board, if you want to register ahead of time feel free. The message board is up but not fully functional as of yet.

http://www.probodybuilding.com/forums/

We will be holding wkly contest for amateur's giving away thousands of dollars to the winners and a sponsorship from probodybuilding.com. As well as a HD video profile to be for BB's to be posted on the site.

Also in the near future, look for
www.fitnessmodels.org
This will be our sister site dealing strictly with fitness and figure and all aspects that entails.

"IT IS OUR GOAL TO BE ABLE TO REWARD AND SPONSOR MORE AMATURE ATHLETES THAN ANYONE IN THIS INDUSTRY. LOOK FOR US TO GO LIVE IN A FEW SHORT MONTHS!"

SWEET!!!!   8)

:)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1859 on: July 07, 2008, 12:55:54 PM »
The site is not at all functional yet, but we are getting ready to launch probodybuilding.com. I am very excited about this site and I really believe it will be one of the best if not the best bodybuilding website on the net.

Yes, there will be a message board, if you want to register ahead of time feel free. The message board is up but not fully functional as of yet.

We will be holding wkly contest for amateur's giving away thousands of dollars to the winners and a sponsorship from probodybuilding.com. As well as a HD video profile to be for BB's to be posted on the site.

www.fitnessmodels.org
This will be our sister site dealing strictly with fitness and figure and all aspects that entails.

"IT IS OUR GOAL TO BE ABLE TO REWARD AND SPONSOR MORE AMATURE ATHLETES THAN ANYONE IN THIS INDUSTRY. LOOK FOR US TO GO LIVE IN A FEW SHORT MONTHS!"

The forums will be fully active in the next few days. So get over there and start posting.

Of course this only applies to the people here I like  ;)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #1860 on: July 07, 2008, 01:17:50 PM »
The forums will be fully active in the next few days. So get over there and start posting.

I just registered and sent you a friend request.  Will you be my friend?   :-[

:)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1861 on: July 07, 2008, 04:36:08 PM »

I'm in.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1862 on: July 07, 2008, 04:38:26 PM »

I just registered and sent you a friend request.  Will you be my friend?   :-[

Do I have to be?  :-*

I'm in.

Fantastic! I really think you guys are going to love this site!

4thAD

« Reply #1863 on: July 07, 2008, 05:21:41 PM »
I sent friend request to RIUB. AJ and Rimmy! Hahahahaha!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1864 on: July 08, 2008, 07:03:02 AM »
I'm there dude!

I'm assuming this is a positive board?

8)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1865 on: July 08, 2008, 08:27:59 AM »
Haven't spent any time poking around ~ only registered.  It will take some getting used to a new site & look.

L'Net

:

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1866 on: July 08, 2008, 01:19:01 PM »
I'm there dude!

I'm assuming this is a positive board?

8)
Yes it will be...I think you'll find it to be quite different then most websites. As for the msg board's, there are a lot of msg boards are really restrictive about what you can and can't say...then there is the G&O board here. I think this forum will be a good in between. And of course I'll still post here on getbig.

Haven't spent any time poking around ~ only registered.  It will take some getting used to a new site & look.

L'Net

What you see up there now is only temporary.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1867 on: July 08, 2008, 01:49:36 PM »
Hmmm....having issues AJ.

Is it the same page as Anabolic Review or steroid.com? Maybe I am just that computer illiterate....

Or I am just not cool enough to hang with the cool kids  :'(

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1868 on: July 08, 2008, 04:22:32 PM »
Hmmm....having issues AJ.

Is it the same page as Anabolic Review or steroid.com? Maybe I am just that computer illiterate....

Or I am just not cool enough to hang with the cool kids  :'(

If you go to probodybuilding.com, you will now see stuff that actually makes sense....just a little intro type coming soon page. The forum page is www.probodybuilding.com/forums or you can just click on "enter forums" on the main page.

...and no, it is not the same page as steroid.com or anabolic review.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #1869 on: July 08, 2008, 06:25:19 PM »
If you go to probodybuilding.com, you will now see stuff that actually makes sense....just a little intro type coming soon page. The forum page is www.probodybuilding.com/forums or you can just click on "enter forums" on the main page.

...and no, it is not the same page as steroid.com or anabolic review.

I am in AJ. . . . . . . . See you there!
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1870 on: July 08, 2008, 08:30:31 PM »
I am in AJ. . . . . . . . See you there!

Great!

I'm telling you guys, this site is going to be really differant, and really cool. The amount of prize money as well as other prizes we'll be offering will be unmatched with any other site.

Another cool feature some of you here at the getbig steroid board might like. In the works are some articles being written by some of the biggest names in BB all about drugs in BB. Of course, due to the nature of the subject, the guys writting these, there names will not be revealed to the public...they simply can't be...and why should be easy to understand. But I assure you, these articles will be 100% legitimate.

Similar types of articles on training, nutrition, and supplements will be up as well. These will be written and done only by top IFBB pro's and trainers...each one will be reviewed by a host of industry trainers and insiders to assure accuracy and legitimacy.

Guys, there is a butt load of money being poured into this site from a lot of people and a lot of high hopes. I'm sure it will take at least a good year for the site to really take off, it's going to take a lot of grunt work for sure. I'm also sure we'll make mistakes along the way, but hopefully we'll do more things right and in the end it will be a good thing for all.

The coolest and best thing about this site and something that will really make it stand out IMO...this site has no direct ties with the brass in the IFBB, no direct tie to any magazine, it is not being funded by some major supplement company. If that were the case, then there is no way we could be doing what we are doing...I hope that alone would peak your interest.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #1871 on: July 08, 2008, 09:08:30 PM »

www.fitnessmodels.org

baby Arnold,

Who is sponsoring the site financially?

Do you have anyone major behind it?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1872 on: July 08, 2008, 09:51:36 PM »

baby Arnold,

Who is sponsoring the site financially?

Do you have anyone major behind it?

DIV

At this moment I can't disclose any kind of info like that...in time...sorry.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #1873 on: July 08, 2008, 11:49:06 PM »
At this moment I can't disclose any kind of info like that...in time...sorry.

It's got to be somebody big.

Time will tell.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1874 on: July 08, 2008, 11:57:08 PM »
I registered, good to see this coming to fruition.  Can't wait to see what you guys do with it!