Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829825 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #1950 on: July 19, 2008, 02:12:57 PM »
Hey, has any of you guys ever watched TRAILERPARK BOYS? It's a great Canadian Tv-show that has been made in a fake documentary kind of way. It's about these guys who live in a trailerpark and do all kinds of fucked up shit. If you haven't seen it, i highly recommend it. It's basically one of my favorite Tv-shows and i can't get enough of it. I usually watch it online. Just google something like: watch trailerparkboys online free... and your on your way...

BTW: yes i've had a few drinks...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1951 on: July 21, 2008, 08:59:07 AM »
OK then, allow me to tell a funny story..one of the best I've heard in a while.

One of my clients, her best friend is an assistant to a gynecologist...I got this story last wk from my client.

Thy gyno assistant was talking with a patient who came in complaining that she was having problems...apparently she was having some sort of purple liquid leaking out of her bejeter. Of course they were concerned because what ever it was had caused her to have a massive infection.

A little back story, about a month prior, the same lady had been in there complaining that she was having a lot of pain every time her and her husband had sex. The gynecologist told her to start using some type of jelly.

So, flash forward to the most recent gyno visit, the lady has purple liquid leaking out and a massive infection...what caused this? Now this is very hard to believe but this is a true story. After the gyno Dr. told her to use some sort of jelly when she had sex, the lady went out and bought a jar of Smuckers grape jelly and started putting that in her vagina each time she had sex.

I laughed so hard when I heard this story I started leaking grape jelly my self, lol!

I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1952 on: July 21, 2008, 09:47:50 AM »
Hahahaa!

She must be one of the dummest bitches of all time...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1953 on: July 21, 2008, 09:50:23 AM »
YUMMY!!!

I prefer melted milk chocolate.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #1954 on: July 21, 2008, 10:50:22 AM »
As soon as you said jelly, I thought Oh no! I bet the jelly was fun while it lasted, especially with a woman that nieve. Any woman that would mistake real jelly for lube, would probably let you put it any where you wanted. LMAO

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1955 on: July 21, 2008, 11:04:14 AM »
Hahahaa!

She must be one of the dummest bitches of all time...

Funniest thing is that this lady is just one of many that has stories like this.

She said they get women in there every wk complaining that the birth controll they were given was defective because well, they're pregnant. So what's the problem? They did not take the stuff orally...yeah, that's right, they stuck it up their cooter's because obviously, that's where birth controll goes
...nothing on earth protects against pregnancy like a vaginal suppository!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1956 on: July 21, 2008, 11:24:09 AM »
Funniest thing is that this lady is just one of many that has stories like this.

She said they get women in there every wk complaining that the birth controll they were given was defective because well, they're pregnant. So what's the problem? They did not take the stuff orally...yeah, that's right, they stuck it up their cooter's because obviously, that's where birth controll goes

No way, maybe a teenage niave girl but a grown woman?

You are messing with us bro, no broad can be that stupid???  ???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1957 on: July 21, 2008, 11:45:49 AM »
No way, maybe a teenage niave girl but a grown woman?

You are messing with us bro, no broad can be that stupid???  ???

I said the same thing, but she swore that it was all ages...teenagers to full grown women.

...and no, I'm not messing with you...no need to embellish or stretch the truth with these stories...cause they are fabulous enough all on their own, lol!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1958 on: July 21, 2008, 12:55:39 PM »

Survival of the dumbest...now she has a water head kid to match!

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1959 on: July 21, 2008, 01:16:04 PM »
Not to change the subject but playing Mario Kart Wii online is pretty fucking cool. Except when you realize the people kicking your ass are about 10 years old.  :-\

4thAD

« Reply #1960 on: July 21, 2008, 01:27:58 PM »
Not to change the subject but playing Mario Kart Wii online is pretty fucking cool. Except when you realize the people kicking your ass are about 10 years old.  :-\

I know the feeling of being brutally owned by a 10yo well!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #1961 on: July 21, 2008, 01:54:10 PM »
As soon as you said jelly, I thought Oh no! I bet the jelly was fun while it lasted, especially with a woman that nieve. Any woman that would mistake real jelly for lube, would probably let you put it any where you wanted. LMAO

Are you saying you don't get to anyway?

What kind of women are you "meating"?   ???

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

4thAD

« Reply #1962 on: July 21, 2008, 02:36:39 PM »
Are you saying you don't get to anyway?

What kind of women are you "meating"?   ???

DIV

Haha thats not what I'm saying LMAO Some places just not as often as others...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1963 on: July 21, 2008, 05:33:54 PM »

Im thinking more like who is the equally stupid fuck who is screwing a chick with a puss full of grape jelly??

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1964 on: July 21, 2008, 06:45:03 PM »
Im thinking more like who is the equally stupid fuck who is screwing a chick with a puss full of grape jelly??
Now that is funny cause I thought the same thing, lol!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1965 on: July 21, 2008, 07:33:27 PM »
Now that is funny cause I thought the same thing, lol!

I was also wondering that too.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1966 on: July 22, 2008, 02:26:47 AM »

You know that can be fun.  I have to admit that ***before I was married*** I did something similar with numerous chicks and various 'foods.'  Popsicles, Hersheys syrup, Ice cubes, etc...   ;D

It's always fun to see what you can get chicks to do.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1967 on: July 22, 2008, 04:09:19 AM »
You know that can be fun.  I have to admit that ***before I was married*** I did something similar with numerous chicks and various 'foods.'  Popsicles, Hersheys syrup, Ice cubes, etc...   ;D

It's always fun to see what you can get chicks to do.

Yeah the whole food/sex thing never did it for me, but good job on keeping it interesting.  Yes it is fun getting them to to do things, lately I have been enjoying getting them to choke during oral sex, forcing it down her throat. Takes a good girl to do that and thats what you tell them while they do it, "thats a good girl" they love that.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1968 on: July 22, 2008, 06:49:59 AM »
Cmon, you don't find anything appealing about three strippers in your bed and only one popscicle?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1969 on: July 22, 2008, 07:10:42 AM »
Yeah the whole food/sex thing never did it for me, but good job on keeping it interesting.  Yes it is fun getting them to to do things, lately I have been enjoying getting them to choke during oral sex, forcing it down her throat. Takes a good girl to do that and thats what you tell them while they do it, "thats a good girl" they love that.

We have similar thoughts on this!

I've always liked to push the limits to what a women would "put up with"...i always liked to tie them to the bed and stuff funny toys in their snatch as i would pound the back door, the look on their face is priceless. ;D then cover them in my seed and make them eat it with their fingers.

That was then...

Today i can honestly say i am very happy with a sheltered women who has enough respect for herself to NOT let me shove random objects up her ass...i sleep much better knowing my girlfriend has never been sodomized by random dudes.

8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1970 on: July 22, 2008, 01:27:43 PM »

LOL, that is some good stuff there.

You keep saying "them" ...is there some group sessions we should know about?  ;)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1971 on: July 22, 2008, 01:54:03 PM »
We have similar thoughts on this!

I've always liked to push the limits to what a women would "put up with"...i always liked to tie them to the bed and stuff funny toys in their snatch as i would pound the back door, the look on their face is priceless. ;D then cover them in my seed and make them eat it with their fingers.

That was then...

Today i can honestly say i am very happy with a sheltered women who has enough respect for herself to NOT let me shove random objects up her ass...i sleep much better knowing my girlfriend has never been sodomized by random dudes.

8)

Man thats some intense action there bro, very wild.  I have something to work towards now LOL  8)

LOL, that is some good stuff there.

You keep saying "them" ...is there some group sessions we should know about?  ;)

Well there has been more than one but not at the same time  :( I gotta work on that LOL.  And I have a tendency to objectify women sometimes, therefore the use of words like them and make them.  But Im a real sweetheart  :D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1972 on: July 22, 2008, 02:03:54 PM »
Man thats some intense action there bro, very wild.  I have something to work towards now LOL  8)

Well there has been more than one but not at the same time  :( I gotta work on that LOL.  And I have a tendency to objectify women sometimes, therefore the use of words like them and make them.  But Im a real sweetheart  :D

GOOD TIMES! Let the sodamy commence!!!

3 Ways, well... going to Vegas this weekend so will see what fun I can drum up wiht some figure chicks from the USA's  ;)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1973 on: July 22, 2008, 02:11:50 PM »
GOOD TIMES! Let the sodamy commence!!!

3 Ways, well... going to Vegas this weekend so will see what fun I can drum up wiht some figure chicks from the USA's  ;)

Check out the Green Door and the Red Rooster, take some friends :)

The private room at the Spearmint Rhino is always a must when in Vegas as well.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1974 on: July 22, 2008, 02:14:31 PM »
Check out the Green Door and the Red Rooster, take some friends :)

The private room at the Spearmint Rhino is always a must when in Vegas as well.

No, I didn't say a "GAY" 3 way, no friends allowed!!

Yeah, good ol' Spearmint. Unfortunately, used to live there so I know all those whores tricks. Which I plan to use against them....((insert evil villain laugh))