Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829875 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #2275 on: October 12, 2008, 12:51:05 PM »
Like I said, I agree, we all have our own taste. But even so, Timea is still one of the most beautiful women out there. I just don't see how any one could look at her and think otherwise.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/523254/timeamajorova_com_worlds_best_booty/

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2276 on: October 12, 2008, 01:21:37 PM »
Like I said, I agree, we all have our own taste. But even so, Timea is still one of the most beautiful women out there. I just don't see how any one could look at her and think otherwise.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/523254/timeamajorova_com_worlds_best_booty/

She's eastern european.....

Her natural complexion was pale..........which is why I look at her now and see her as damaged goods.

I think too many white women tan, it's a turn-off for me.

I don't even pay attention to them.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2277 on: October 13, 2008, 12:13:15 AM »
If my cum disappears on her face when I'm done shooting, she's too fucking pale for me.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2278 on: October 13, 2008, 07:27:20 AM »
That video you posted Arnold JR, was nice... to say the least. I don't know about anyone else, but to me she's insanely hot, so hot that my brains stop working alltogether and my BB shoots sky high. If i ever would meet her, even shortly i'd propably pass out...

I too have my preferences when it comes to women, but there's only a couple of deal breakers.

1. No fat chicks ever!
2. Spoiled and bitchy attitude makes me literally sick.

There are other ones too, but these are the main ones.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2279 on: October 13, 2008, 08:28:47 AM »

2. Spoiled and bitchy attitude makes me literally sick.

Don't ever come to America.

They breed them this way straight out the womb.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2280 on: October 13, 2008, 09:34:17 AM »
If my cum disappears on her face when I'm done shooting, she's too fucking pale for me.

I would fuck Snow White 'till she was Red, Raw & Sore!   ;D

DIV

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2281 on: October 13, 2008, 09:55:17 AM »
They breed them this way straight out the womb.
8)

Same here. I remember when i was in business school there were a shitload of these dumb, spoiled and not even so good looking bitches talking about how horrible one of their boyfriend is when he didn't give her money to buy some "fashion shoes." They went on and on about and finally i said: "get real, your boy works in construction and he's not going to spend two weeks salary on some shoes!"

They were like: "ooh your so awful!"
And i said: "I didn't know it was possible, but your even dummer than i tell people you are!"
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2282 on: October 13, 2008, 10:58:18 AM »
guys make sure to inject deep, slowly, aspirate, and keep it sterile.

just got back from getting what looked to be about 10 cc of anti biotics in the ass and have a hot press on my swollen quad... cant train legs for a week...

i learned the hard way hopefully if you gusy havent learned yet you can learn from me and take the proper precautins. (in my case i didnt inject deep enough for the volume i was injecting)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2283 on: October 13, 2008, 01:20:50 PM »
guys make sure to inject deep, slowly, aspirate, and keep it sterile.

just got back from getting what looked to be about 10 cc of anti biotics in the ass and have a hot press on my swollen quad... cant train legs for a week...

i learned the hard way hopefully if you gusy havent learned yet you can learn from me and take the proper precautins. (in my case i didnt inject deep enough for the volume i was injecting)

Sometimes you can do everything perfectly and get a bad reaction.

Quads seem to take high volume pretty well, so try to keep the volume around 3cc or less.

I had a horrible reaction to a 1cc shot in the delt a few years ago. my entire upper arm was red and i couldn't even move it. i went on some Keflex for a few days and it cleared up. i was using HG and my sanitation process for injections was top notch.

Just comes with the territory, sooner or later you roll snake eyes.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2284 on: October 13, 2008, 02:07:35 PM »

Quads seem to take high volume pretty well, so try to keep the volume around 3cc or less.

I had a horrible reaction to a 1cc shot in the delt a few years ago. my entire upper arm was red and i couldn't even move it. i went on some Keflex for a few days and it cleared up. i was using HG and my sanitation process for injections was top notch.

8)

Once you build up a certain degree of scar tissue, the delts are not worth injecting anymore.

It came to a point where I was jamming through mounds of scar tissue and after injections, the oil would occasionally leak out.....

The delts are sensitive and if you're not careful you could puncture a nerve.....

The last thing you want is to lose partial feeling in your delts......   :-\

DIV

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2285 on: October 13, 2008, 03:20:09 PM »
my left quad is a son of a bitch....i think the nerves in it are 1 million times denser than in any other body part..every time i pin there i get iinvoluntary muscle spams and it stings like a mother ___ .. i think ill just leave it alone after this incident..

delts would have sucked ! delts get sore for me real bad but it goes away after a few hours.. 

i have scar tissue in my asss already but its the top layer only and ive got a big ass left to go.. haha.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2286 on: October 13, 2008, 04:37:58 PM »
Greetings from Chicago boys...staying at a Five Star hotel for the next two days. Enjoying too much food & drink.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #2287 on: October 13, 2008, 06:01:14 PM »

8)

yeah this happened to me like back in may w/ a glute injection.  i couldnt put a sock on one of my feet because it hurt so bad to move that leg.  all hg gear and great sanitation before injection

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2288 on: October 13, 2008, 07:40:56 PM »
Greetings from Chicago boys...staying at a Five Star hotel for the next two days. Enjoying too much food & drink.

Rims in town!  Hope you are enjoying, what brings you over here?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2289 on: October 13, 2008, 08:33:10 PM »
my left quad is a son of a bitch....i think the nerves in it are 1 million times denser than in any other body part

That's the same with me, except that it's the right quad that use to make me feel like dropping dead.

8)

I better get those snake eyes soon...

I gotta get some new shoes...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

io856

« Reply #2290 on: October 13, 2008, 08:56:03 PM »
It came to a point where I was jamming through mounds of scar tissue and after injections, the oil would occasionally leak out.....

DIV
Yeah I got this once too, I pinned my glute and it felt real hard(scar tissue) and I could sort of 'feel' every bit of oil going in, then when I took the needle out heaps of oil came out. Pissed off cause it was legit testoviron that cost me $35/ml.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2291 on: October 14, 2008, 10:28:07 AM »
Yeah I got this once too, I pinned my glute and it felt real hard(scar tissue) and I could sort of 'feel' every bit of oil going in, then when I took the needle out heaps of oil came out. Pissed off cause it was legit testoviron that cost me $35/ml.
:o  :o fuck you need to move out of that country bro

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2292 on: October 14, 2008, 02:46:40 PM »

Why did you pay $35/mL Testoviron?   ???

I don't understand that lunacy.
 :-\

DIV

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2293 on: October 14, 2008, 02:49:28 PM »
Might be in Oz.

I've heard some insane prices before, but $35 an amp is off the charts.

8)

io856

« Reply #2294 on: October 14, 2008, 02:49:54 PM »
Yeah Australia... haha what can I say I really needed some gear(mid cycle) and all my foreign mail orders got snatched up by customs.
Turned out the guy was building up a reputation with a few orders then heaps of people made orders with him then fucked off with the cash .

We got it real shitty here, I need to get outta here like tbombz said or get those 500ml bladders of 100mg/ml prop somehow  ;D

Funniest thing is, some guys were paying $50/ml for 50mg/ml organon deca!

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2295 on: October 15, 2008, 02:52:49 AM »
You guys remember "Mighty" Mike Quinn?  He works out in my gym.  It's interesting to see what these guys look like when clean.  You can tell he has a thick build naturally.  Hiis forearms are massive and is quads are pretty big, but his calves are pretty small.

But he also looks pregnant.  Since he wears baggy shirts and shorts it's hard to tell if it's simply because he's fat or because he has a distended gut from years of drug use.  Either way, it sticks out A LOT.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2296 on: October 15, 2008, 04:56:51 AM »
You guys remember "Mighty" Mike Quinn?  He works out in my gym.  It's interesting to see what these guys look like when clean.  You can tell he has a thick build naturally.  Hiis forearms are massive and is quads are pretty big, but his calves are pretty small.

But he also looks pregnant.  Since he wears baggy shirts and shorts it's hard to tell if it's simply because he's fat or because he has a distended gut from years of drug use.  Either way, it sticks out A LOT.

Hard to say, maybe he has an anterior pelvic tilt also?  If his forearms show thin skin and vascularity he is probally relatively lean.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2297 on: October 15, 2008, 02:36:40 PM »

I think the distended gut is from years of GH/Insulin/IGF-1 abuse.......

Those guys of his era were the first to start experimenting with GH, then Insulin and IGF-1....

Unfortunately, the sides are irreversible.   :-\

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2298 on: October 15, 2008, 02:48:56 PM »
I think the distended gut is from years of GH/Insulin/IGF-1 abuse.......

Those guys of his era were the first to start experimenting with GH, then Insulin and IGF-1....

Unfortunately, the sides are irreversible.   :-\
DIV

Ehhh, I wouldn't say they are irreversible.  If it's distention caused by enlarged intestinal growth both from food intake and IGF, then they will atrophy over time like any other muscle once you stop eating so much.  It could be a number of factors from visceral abdominal fat or insulin resistance.  The whole "GH" gut thing isn't precisely known as to what causes and what exactly is happening.  Until one of those guys gets an MRI or something we might never know exactly.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2299 on: October 15, 2008, 02:58:48 PM »
The whole "GH" gut thing isn't precisely known as to what causes and what exactly is happening. 
yes. exactly.

kamali was ranting the other day that insulin destroys physiques. what he meant was that it was responsible for the distension. if thats so then why doesnt milos look pregnant?

my own opinion is just like you said, its overgorwn organs from igf...igf is systemic and will cause those to hypertorphy (or better yet = hyperplasia.. isnt that what igf does? )... vbut also i think you cant discount plain and simple food intake.. and i dont mean off season food intake alone.. but the amount of food/carbs these guys eat on contest day.. all that food is sitting ini their gut.. making it distend.. along with all the meat that is still digetsing from the days prior when they were depleting..