Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829803 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #2375 on: October 31, 2008, 06:09:09 PM »
You work there!

If you can't get them, NO ONE WILL GET THEM.   >:(

DIV

True, but don't have them yet. We have changed the look of the logo several times and eventually added in the little catch phrase/slogan. So printing of the shirts was put on hold until all of that was finished and changed like we wanted it. As of now they haven't been ordered again but will be but don't know exactly when.

BTW, on your comment on my age, how old did you have me at? Just curious.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2376 on: October 31, 2008, 06:13:39 PM »
True, but don't have them yet. We have changed the look of the logo several times and eventually added in the little catch phrase/slogan. So printing of the shirts was put on hold until all of that was finished and changed like we wanted it. As of now they haven't been ordered again but will be but don't know exactly when.

BTW, on your comment on my age, how old did you have me at? Just curious.

Based on your relationship issues, I thought you were a kid, still a baby in the cradle.

Perhaps 19 or 20........about the same age as Dizzle.   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2377 on: October 31, 2008, 06:22:06 PM »
Based on your relationship issues, I thought you were a kid, still a baby in the cradle.

Perhaps 19 or 20........about the same age as Dizzle.   ;D

DIV

Come on bro, a baby lol?

I've been here a long time, figured you would have picked up on my age by now...besides it's never been a secret.

As for my relationship issues, I never said what those issues were...so not sure how that could have given you any ideas about me. I can promises you, there not little trivial issues.

I've been in my fair share of relationships, had the same ups and downs as anyone else...I've dealt with all the BS that you deal with as a young idiot.

Check your PM

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2378 on: October 31, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »
Come on bro, a baby lol?

I've been here a long time, figured you would have picked up on my age by now...besides it's never been a secret.

As for my relationship issues, I never said what those issues were...so not sure how that could have given you any ideas about me. I can promises you, there not little trivial issues.

I've been in my fair share of relationships, had the same ups and downs as anyone else...I've dealt with all the BS that you deal with as a young idiot.

Check your PM

Those issues are minor.

You'll just have some extra baggage to sort out.   ;D

DIV

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2379 on: November 01, 2008, 08:23:55 AM »

Perhaps 19 or 20........about the same age as Dizzle.   ;D

DIV

HAH HAH HAH HAA!..

C'MON DID YOU REALLY THINK HE WAS A TEENAGER WHO COULND'T HANDLE HIS GEAR AND STARTED SHIT WITH HIS TEENAGE WIFE BARBARA WHOM THEY HAVE 7 KIDS BEFORE 20?

HAH HAH...

PS. No offense to either one it just made me laugh after a hard at work playing poker and trying to score with a new hottie...
Since i do different kinds of private security jobs (government authorized) playing poker in the job is a big part of it...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2380 on: November 01, 2008, 11:28:03 AM »
HAH HAH HAH HAA!..

C'MON DID YOU REALLY THINK HE WAS A TEENAGER WHO COULND'T HANDLE HIS GEAR AND STARTED SHIT WITH HIS TEENAGE WIFE BARBARA WHOM THEY HAVE 7 KIDS BEFORE 20?

HAH HAH...

PS. No offense to either one it just made me laugh after a hard at work playing poker and trying to score with a new hottie...
Since i do different kinds of private security jobs (government authorized) playing poker in the job is a big part of it...

Made me laugh too.

After all, if I was the same age as Dizzle, that would mean I had been posting on here since I was 13 or 14 years old and been using AAS since then too.

Besides...Arnold jr is synonymous with being quite the manly man...vigorous, venereal and ready to launch 8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2381 on: November 01, 2008, 12:30:08 PM »
Well boys Karma just came back to bite me...

A couple weeks ago I was bragging when someone asked if I had a flu shoot. I was like "fuck that shit. I never get one. I've only had the flu twice in the last fifteen years." Well this morning it fucking hit me like a truck. I woke up about 3:00AM covered in sweet (actually vomited for some strange reason). I (again) woke up at 7:00AM freezing, covered in sweat, & shivering uncontrollably. Woke up again at 9:30AM everything hurt on me, still freezing, still shivering, but this time burning up (fever - 101.5). Feel horrible. Just got up from a three hour nap - soaked the sheets.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2382 on: November 01, 2008, 01:34:48 PM »

A couple weeks ago I was bragging when someone asked if I had a flu shoot. I was like "fuck that shit. I never get one. I've only had the flu twice in the last fifteen years." Well this morning it fucking hit me like a truck. I woke up about 3:00AM covered in sweet (actually vomited for some strange reason). I (again) woke up at 7:00AM freezing, covered in sweat, & shivering uncontrollably. Woke up again at 9:30AM everything hurt on me, still freezing, still shivering, but this time burning up (fever - 101.5). Feel horrible. Just got up from a three hour nap - soaked the sheets.

Sounds awful, i know all about being sick, back in 2004 when i went to the army i was the healthiest man alive! After awhile in there, everything went to shit (health wise). Take my word for it, it doesn't matter where you live in a proper country with toilets and heat or in some African country which changes presidents biweekly, soldiers are guinea pigs.

Two weeks ago i was talking to my boss at lunch about the flu shot that our company pays for. He said he will never ever take it again. He had taken it twice in his life and gotten something called NERVE PATHWAY INFECTION (I'm not sure if that translates correctly to English). Anyway he said he was bed ridden for three weeks (both times) and when ever he moved his head started "spinning" and he started vomiting badly.
After that story i decided against the shot.

Get better soon...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2383 on: November 01, 2008, 01:36:45 PM »

That sucks bro.

I've never gotten a flu shot in my life...hadn't had the flu in over 20 years. I was 8 or 9 the last time I got it.

Hope you feel better soon.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2384 on: November 01, 2008, 01:52:46 PM »
That sucks bro.

I've never gotten a flu shot in my life...hadn't had the flu in over 20 years. I was 8 or 9 the last time I got it.

Hope you feel better soon.

Ya just shot yourself in the foot.  ;) ...I'll send you some Theraflu.  ;D

How was your birthday?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2385 on: November 01, 2008, 02:13:20 PM »
Made me laugh too.

After all, if I was the same age as Dizzle, that would mean I had been posting on here since I was 13 or 14 years old and been using AAS since then too.

Besides...Arnold jr is synonymous with being quite the manly man...vigorous, venereal and ready to launch 8)

I was exaggerating.....

I figured mid-twenties or younger.  ;D

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2386 on: November 01, 2008, 05:22:36 PM »
Ya just shot yourself in the foot.  ;) ...I'll send you some Theraflu.  ;D
Maybe so, lol! I'm not a very superstitious person...except about a few things and this isn't one of them. I actually talk to new clients all the time about the fact that I never get sick. I haven't even had a slight head cold in over 3 years, and I really do think that the Juice Plus+ is a big factor in this...IMO, it is the one supplement that is worth every penny. 

How was your birthday?

Good birthday. My girl bought me a new flat screen so no complaints  ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2387 on: November 03, 2008, 07:19:41 AM »

What size?

4thAD

« Reply #2388 on: November 03, 2008, 08:45:31 AM »

Look at it this way Rimmy, your building your immune system. I never get flu shots, and never will. Usually the flu virus that they are vaccinating you for is different than the virus that infects you. There was a big stink about last years flu vaccine, it was completely the wrong one.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2389 on: November 04, 2008, 09:27:28 AM »

After all the trouble you've dealt with, a flat screen is the least she could do.   ;)

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2390 on: November 04, 2008, 04:56:18 PM »
I'm soooo pissed. I've got to work at 330AM & I can't stay up & watch the election returns. In fact I should be in bed in a few minutes...aaaaarrrrggghh!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2391 on: November 04, 2008, 06:18:34 PM »
I'm soooo pissed. I've got to work at 330AM & I can't stay up & watch the election returns. In fact I should be in bed in a few minutes...aaaaarrrrggghh!

You'll be getting up right about the time the finals are in anyway so you won't miss much.
:

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2392 on: November 04, 2008, 10:47:42 PM »
You'll be getting up right about the time the finals are in anyway so you won't miss much.

I was like a kid at Christmas...got up 45 minutes before my alarm. Today is going to suck in about eight hours.  :-\

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2393 on: November 05, 2008, 09:14:35 AM »

Take the day off and you won't have to worry about it.    ;D

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2394 on: November 06, 2008, 05:32:25 PM »
Take the day off and you won't have to worry about it.    ;D

DIV

Nah...needed the OT money...Christmas is comming up.  ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.

io856

« Reply #2396 on: November 07, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »
Bayer testovirons, anyone heard of it?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2397 on: November 10, 2008, 05:20:52 PM »
I forgot to mention this a couple weeks ago. I finally got to see my friend strength (it's been awhile). Anyway, we got together & trained arms & then had some gourmet pizza. Good times. It always amazes me the psychological boost you get from training with someone else (especially when you train alone - like I do 95% of the time).

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2398 on: November 10, 2008, 05:42:43 PM »
I forgot to mention this a couple weeks ago. I finally got to see my friend strength (it's been awhile). Anyway, we got together & trained arms & then had some gourmet pizza. Good times. It always amazes me the psychological boost you get from training with someone else (especially when you train alone - like I do 95% of the time).

Yeah dog, was that the dude from the city of big shoulders?

If it was good Chicago pizza it had to be tasty. 

According to Arnold JR you are no slouch yourself in the mass and strength dept. stud.  :)

4thAD

« Reply #2399 on: November 10, 2008, 05:48:12 PM »
Have you trained with AJ, Rimbaud? Fuck I'd love to train with some familiar peeps on here. That would be lots of fun. But lets do it in Chicago so we can get some good Chicago pizza when were done. I am no longer dieting, and about to start a winter bulker. Pizza will do nicely.