Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829878 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #2700 on: January 12, 2009, 07:46:58 PM »
lol maybe she got it for free and liked the way it fit.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2701 on: January 12, 2009, 08:33:41 PM »
lol maybe she got it for free and liked the way it fit.

jt

It wasn't very flattering for her figure...of course for a 250+ pound women to have a flattering figure she'd need to be about 7'9" or so.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2702 on: January 12, 2009, 08:45:37 PM »
It wasn't very flattering for her figure...of course for a 250+ pound women to have a flattering figure she'd need to be about 7'9" or so.

kinda like an anorexic girl wearing a "snickers" shirt........

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2703 on: January 12, 2009, 11:06:46 PM »
You should actually see some pretty good strength gains when doing the 30 second negatives and static holds.

That's the idea...well part of it anyway.

Obviously if I get stronger I will have more lean muscle tissue. If I can manage to keep my body fat in check, then that will be a good thing. I really have no desire to pack on large amounts of size anymore...the body fat gain is not worth it IMO. Granted, however much I grow, be it 5lbs or 50lbs I could care less, as long as it's good weight.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #2704 on: January 13, 2009, 09:59:05 PM »
For all my getbiggers who can perform Jedi mind tricks

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2705 on: January 14, 2009, 06:47:50 AM »
I also love this pic...

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #2706 on: January 14, 2009, 12:27:17 PM »
Rim you are all over General Akbar wonder why he wasn't in any of episodes I II or III

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2707 on: January 15, 2009, 02:41:28 AM »
Rim you are all over General Akbar wonder why he wasn't in any of episodes I II or III

If I answer that I will reveal how big of a dork I really am.  ;)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2708 on: January 15, 2009, 05:10:10 AM »
If I answer that I will reveal how big of a dork I really am.  ;)

Too late both of you LOL J/K

4thAD

« Reply #2709 on: January 15, 2009, 07:33:44 AM »
Iron_Dawg and Rimbaud, GetBig's resident Star Wars dorks! Forward all questions regarding Star Wars to one of these two!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2710 on: January 15, 2009, 09:13:52 AM »
Iron_Dawg and Rimbaud, GetBig's resident Star Wars dorks! Forward all questions regarding Star Wars to one of these two!

I will take them & answer them in order of importance.  ;D

4thAD

« Reply #2711 on: January 15, 2009, 11:06:49 AM »

LMFAO! ;D

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #2712 on: January 15, 2009, 02:39:29 PM »
answer them I will

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2713 on: January 15, 2009, 10:16:21 PM »

Ok, so do you feel that Synthol and Nubain ended Yoda's rise up the Olympia ranks or was it the molestation charge?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2714 on: January 16, 2009, 09:40:07 AM »
Ok, so do you feel that Synthol and Nubain ended Yoda's rise up the Olympia ranks or was it the molestation charge?

Personally I think the fact that he choose to play the mass game rather then focusing on his conditioning is what killed him. The molestation was never proven.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #2715 on: January 16, 2009, 02:38:39 PM »
Personally I think the fact that he choose to play the mass game rather then focusing on his conditioning is what killed him. The molestation was never proven.
at 800 years old look as good as he did...no

Hrt prolonged his career and helped with anti-aging

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2716 on: January 16, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »
LOL you guys are funny!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2717 on: January 17, 2009, 09:29:09 AM »
.......You don't know the power of unemployment.....

Obi-wan once thought as you do.

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2718 on: January 17, 2009, 12:22:23 PM »
OK, so I decided to site inject my calves since they are a weakness of mine.  It's not the first time I've done it, but it's been a while and in the past I used less cc's.

I put 2cc of a Prop/Tren mix into each inner calf the first day and and 2cc into each outer calf the next day.  During the first and second day both calves looked great due to the inflammation and were a little sore as expected, but nothing crazy. 

Then on day three, as my right calf got better, the left one got worse.  Much worse. So, I limped around the office for a couple of days and it was a bitch to walk, but I dealt with it. 

Then, the lower part of my calf down to the ankle started to swell up with water.  Anytime I see anyting remotely related to swelling of the ankles I think kidneys immediately.  I Googled it and found that it wasn't unheard of for calf site injections to have a bad reaction and swell down to the ankles.  That reassured me a little, but it still scared the shit out of me and I watched it closely.

Fortunately it went down over the course of two days and is now fine.  But, I don't think I will be doing anymore site injections in the calves, which kind of sucks cause they did look great for a short time before I developed a 'cankle.'

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2719 on: January 17, 2009, 12:37:56 PM »
Yea the oil can fall down into the ankle due to gravity and cause swelling.  I did the same with some t400 in my quad, it went down to my knee and my knee swelled up really bad.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2720 on: January 17, 2009, 04:05:15 PM »
Yea the oil can fall down into the ankle due to gravity and cause swelling.  I did the same with some t400 in my quad, it went down to my knee and my knee swelled up really bad.

Is it because you inject in a spot between the muscles (is that possible) or between muscle and fat, etc?  Otherwise, if you inject into muscle, how could it "fall down?"

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2721 on: January 17, 2009, 04:15:38 PM »
Is it because you inject in a spot between the muscles (is that possible) or between muscle and fat, etc?  Otherwise, if you inject into muscle, how could it "fall down?"

Yea I think it has to do with not fully getting into the muscle.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2722 on: January 17, 2009, 04:29:28 PM »
Yea I think it has to do with not fully getting into the muscle.

Do you do inner calf site injections? 

I really liked the effect...at first...lol...I just wish I could find a way to prevent this from happenning again (soreness and swelling).  Does anyone have a solution or is it just a crap shoot?

I do have some 10" x 10" Lidocaine patches that my doctor gave me for muscle injuries. I suppose I could use those if it got that sore again.

4thAD

« Reply #2723 on: January 17, 2009, 05:42:49 PM »
Oil at the injection site will travel a little, but I cant imagine it traveling all the way down to your ankle unless like Emmortal said you missed the muscle. I think it is probably more a reaction to the prop in a muscle that it doesn't sound like you injected before. The first time I injected prop in my glute I had some major swelling. Prop doesnt even hurt any more. I think your body(the new muscle) just needs to get used to the gear. Try injecting just a little prop in your calf, like 1/4 - 1/2 ml in your calf and see how you react. I bet with the smaller dosage you will be fine until your calves get used to the gear.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2724 on: January 18, 2009, 11:50:01 AM »
Oil at the injection site will travel a little, but I cant imagine it traveling all the way down to your ankle unless like Emmortal said you missed the muscle. I think it is probably more a reaction to the prop in a muscle that it doesn't sound like you injected before. The first time I injected prop in my glute I had some major swelling. Prop doesnt even hurt any more. I think your body(the new muscle) just needs to get used to the gear. Try injecting just a little prop in your calf, like 1/4 - 1/2 ml in your calf and see how you react. I bet with the smaller dosage you will be fine until your calves get used to the gear.

I've noticed that. Say I inject my quads & it's a painful shot it'll often hurt about an inch below where I injected.  :-\