Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829877 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #2850 on: May 09, 2009, 01:47:28 AM »
The first part of my summer vacation is going on and i'm staying at my uncles place on the country/lake side. We've been fishing and barbecuing a lot, all of that is cool as hell for a "cityboy" like myself. In the late noon I've been training hard at the local gym and i mean hard, since i don't have to do anything else physical i'm taking the most out of it. Of course i still try to have as much fun as i can. Yesterday we barbecued, shooted guns and lissened to SPRINGSTEEN. I'll tell you guys i'm happy as hell and this time it's not because of Xanax.  ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2851 on: May 11, 2009, 10:59:05 AM »
Nothing like time away from civilization to get your mind back in order.  It's pretty amazing what getting away from it all can do for you.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2852 on: May 11, 2009, 11:29:52 AM »
Nothing like time away from civilization to get your mind back in order.  It's pretty amazing what getting away from it all can do for you.

AMEN BROTHER!

I was so stressed out that it was insane and after a week i feel well, "healthy" i really do feel like i'm born again. + I've been keeping taps on my bloodpressure and it has went down quite a bit since I've been here, you know, no stress, no issues. If my uncle wouldn't have this laptop I'd be totally isolated.

Today: great chest workout, shooting, some "field work" and barbecuing + few beers and now I'm off to fishing...

Relax bro's...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2853 on: May 11, 2009, 11:01:35 PM »
Hell yeah i'm lucky to be able to stay out in the country every weekend.

It's good for your mind and soul IMO.

8)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2854 on: May 12, 2009, 02:44:59 AM »
Hell yeah i'm lucky to be able to stay out in the country every weekend.

It's good for your mind and soul IMO.

8)

I grew up in the country in the South and really miss it now that I live in South Florida.  Life here is just more complicated in general.  People have too many wierd problems. 

Plus, I used to be able to go out into my backyard and shoot whatever gun I wanted.  Now, I have to go to a shooting range.  That sucks.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2855 on: May 12, 2009, 10:07:26 PM »
I grew up in the country in the South and really miss it now that I live in South Florida.  Life here is just more complicated in general.  People have too many wierd problems. 

Plus, I used to be able to go out into my backyard and shoot whatever gun I wanted.  Now, I have to go to a shooting range.  That sucks.

My family's land is out in the sticks but we are seeing subdivisions pop up very close to our property.

Another 5-10 years and i doubt i will be hunting the land anymore.

8)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2856 on: May 13, 2009, 02:11:58 AM »
My family's land is out in the sticks but we are seeing subdivisions pop up very close to our property.

8)

Well, that sucks that you won't have the privacy or free reign over the land anymore, but if there is a positive I guess it would be that those subdivisions should increase the value of your land and they multiply.  What city are you near if you don't mind me asking?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2857 on: May 13, 2009, 04:03:01 AM »

8)

Wow to good to see the housing market getting better!  There are so few houses being built in the whole nation, that is a good sign.  Sorry it's near you though.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2858 on: May 16, 2009, 06:34:13 AM »
I'm back in the city and me and my friends are having a big BBQ. We have about ten lbs of good meats, éntrecote, sirloin, t-bone and the same amount of different pork sausages + 6 bottles of wine, 1 mega bottle of vodka, about 50 beers. And there's only three of us.

PS. I know how much luv2hurt likes drinking so I'll toast to you...  ;)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2859 on: May 16, 2009, 05:47:36 PM »
I'm back in the city and me and my friends are having a big BBQ. We have about ten lbs of good meats, éntrecote, sirloin, t-bone and the same amount of different pork sausages + 6 bottles of wine, 1 mega bottle of vodka, about 50 beers. And there's only three of us.

PS. I know how much luv2hurt likes drinking so I'll toast to you...  ;)

LOL I had a few beers last night and some pizza.  I need to enjoy it now i start a diet begining of June that lasts till September   :'(

Have fun man that sounds like a nice stash for some partying.  8)

In all honesty i would rather smoke some fine herb and drink diet Pepsi. Im old now LOL I did like you when i was in my early 20's now it would probably make me sick.

Bro my Black Hawks are in the NHL Western Confrence Finals. We are playing a tuff Detroit team, who Im sure Rim will be pulling for.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2860 on: May 17, 2009, 02:40:01 AM »
LOL I had a few beers last night and some pizza.  I need to enjoy it now i start a diet begining of June that lasts till September   :'(

In all honesty i would rather smoke some fine herb and drink diet Pepsi. Im old now LOL I did like you when i was in my early 20's now it would probably make me sick.

Bro my Black Hawks are in the NHL Western Confrence Finals. We are playing a tuff Detroit team, who Im sure Rim will be pulling for.

It would be nice to have something like weed for relaxation given that I don't drink alcohol.  But, it just doesnt' work for me.  I get wired in a bad way. 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2861 on: May 17, 2009, 03:26:39 AM »
LOL I had a few beers last night and some pizza.  I need to enjoy it now i start a diet beginning of June that lasts till September  :'(

In all honesty i would rather smoke some fine herb and drink diet Pepsi. I'm old now LOL I did like you when i was in my early 20's now it would probably make me sick.

Bro my Black Hawks are in the NHL Western Conference Finals. We are playing a tuff Detroit team, who I'm sure Rim will be pulling for.

I've been a blackhawks fan since i was little kid (except i was never "little." lol) In all honesty i did not drink all that much yesterday, i concentrated on the eating more.  ;D I'm sure that by US standards i drink plenty, but by Scandinavian standards i barely drink at all. It was little over two weeks since i was "drunk" and here it's nothing. Obviously I'm pulling for Hawks too, man i remember when Chelios, Belfour and Roenick were doing damage. The Hawks are coming to Finland to play Florida Panthers on October 3rd (day before my 25th birthday) and i might try to get tickets, even though the cheapest tickets are about 200 us dollars...

PS. I like weed too, but it's pretty hard to get here and even if it's good i have to smoke more than my friends combined too "feel it."  :D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2862 on: May 17, 2009, 03:58:26 AM »

GO WINGS!

On a side note I can't remember the last time I've been to a hockey game.

Luv, do you near or in Chicago?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2863 on: May 17, 2009, 05:41:43 AM »
GO WINGS!

On a side note I can't remember the last time I've been to a hockey game.

Luv, do you near or in Chicago?

Its been a couple years since I have been to one too.  I live about an hour NW of the United Center.

This shall be an epic series, starts today at 2:00pm I think.
I've been a blackhawks fan since i was little kid (except i was never "little." lol) In all honesty i did not drink all that much yesterday, i concentrated on the eating more.  ;D I'm sure that by US standards i drink plenty, but by Scandinavian standards i barely drink at all. It was little over two weeks since i was "drunk" and here it's nothing. Obviously I'm pulling for Hawks too, man i remember when Chelios, Belfour and Roenick were doing damage. The Hawks are coming to Finland to play Florida Panthers on October 3rd (day before my 25th birthday) and i might try to get tickets, even though the cheapest tickets are about 200 us dollars...

PS. I like weed too, but it's pretty hard to get here and even if it's good i have to smoke more than my friends combined too "feel it."  :D

Yes those were the days with Chelios and the gang.  Im sure hockey is big in Finland!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2864 on: May 18, 2009, 06:30:07 AM »
Gotcha, next year I'm planning a trip to Wrigley. (if &) When I go I'll let you know, maybe we can meet downtown.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2865 on: May 18, 2009, 01:20:37 PM »
Gotcha, next year I'm planning a trip to Wrigley. (if &) When I go I'll let you know, maybe we can meet downtown.

Cool man let me know.  The "friendly confines" AKA Wrigley Field is a must stop for any true baseball lover.

I wanna say I saw the cubs play the Tigers there??  But since they (Tigers) are American leage could they have played back in the 80's  It was a rain delay and we said "lets head down when we get there the game will be about ready to start." It worked out pretty much that way we waited about 45 mins at the park till they played.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2866 on: May 18, 2009, 02:02:12 PM »
It would be nice to have something like weed for relaxation given that I don't drink alcohol.  But, it just doesnt' work for me.  I get wired in a bad way. 

yeah weed does not work well for some just the way it is. Hey bro your probally better off.  But as long as people do things in 'Moderation" its good LOL!!  Thats why we bodybuild  ;D as if thats not a bit out there dudes jambing 22G 1.5" spikes in there thighs to get big ,it takes a special person  :)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2867 on: May 21, 2009, 03:43:23 PM »
I THINK I FUCKED UP REALLY BAD!

OK, There's this girl at my work, whom i work seldomly with, we get along great, she laughs at my jokes, we chat online daily and i'm attracted to her and i'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. Just now i asked her online after chatting for a while if she wants to go out with me. At first she thought i was kidding, but when she realized that i was serious she was SHOCKED! And i mean SHOCKED! I guess she thought that we were "just friends" or what ever. I'm a good judge of character and i was sure there was more to that. Anyway after about 40 mins of her "thinking" and after some chit chat she "sent me a message that she's flattered, but doesn't think it's a good idea since we work together." I think that's an excuse anyway. Have i totally lost face and how the fuck i'm going to act around her from now on? I said it is an "open invitation" in case she changes her mind, but i don't think she will. WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO... I THINK I JUST SHOT MYSELF IN THE DICK...

FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2868 on: May 21, 2009, 04:14:19 PM »
I THINK I FUCKED UP REALLY BAD!

OK, There's this girl at my work, whom i work seldomly with, we get along great, she laughs at my jokes, we chat online daily and i'm attracted to her and i'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. Just now i asked her online after chatting for a while if she wants to go out with me. At first she thought i was kidding, but when she realized that i was serious she was SHOCKED! And i mean SHOCKED! I guess she thought that we were "just friends" or what ever. I'm a good judge of character and i was sure there was more to that. Anyway after about 40 mins of her "thinking" and after some chit chat she "sent me a message that she's flattered, but doesn't think it's a good idea since we work together." I think that's an excuse anyway. Have i totally lost face and how the fuck i'm going to act around her from now on? I said it is an "open invitation" in case she changes her mind, but i don't think she will. WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO... I THINK I JUST SHOT MYSELF IN THE DICK...

FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!

Just act normal like it's not a big deal, even brush her off a bit, but be cool about it, not a dick.  Workplace dating is a big fucking no no.  Trust me dude, I don't' care how fucking hot the chick is, never date or fuck around with someone you work with, it can end in disaster.  Just not worth taking the chance really.

And like I said, just be cool about it, and act like it was nothing at all.  If you even ignore her a bit she might start becoming interested.  If not, all the better any way because it's just not a good idea.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2869 on: May 21, 2009, 05:16:01 PM »
Agree not a good idea to date someone at work, if its a good job you care about.  Bro did you ask her out in an e-mail and you work in the same building?  I would have faced to faced that one.

Embarassing but just act like no big deal like as has been said.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2870 on: May 22, 2009, 04:19:06 AM »
And like I said, just be cool about it, and act like it was nothing at all.  If you even ignore her a bit she might start becoming interested.  If not, all the better any way because it's just not a good idea.

I think your right, thanks for the advise.

Agree not a good idea to date someone at work, if its a good job you care about.  Bro did you ask her out in an e-mail and you work in the same building?  I would have faced to faced that one.

Embarassing but just act like no big deal like as has been said.

I know it's not a good idea to shit were you eat, but i just HAD to find out. I guess i'm not as "smart" as i thought i was...

No, i was at home and she was at work, i did it with that devils tool facebook. Yeah, i think i'll just act "fonzie" and it will be ok. The thing is we had been chatting online daily for god knows how long and even she tells me dirty jokes. etc. But there's plenty fish in the sea... (Too bad most of it is contaminated.)  :)

Anyway thanks guys.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2871 on: May 22, 2009, 09:59:35 AM »
I think your right, thanks for the advise.

I know it's not a good idea to shit were you eat, but i just HAD to find out. I guess i'm not as "smart" as i thought i was...

No, i was at home and she was at work, i did it with that devils tool facebook. Yeah, i think i'll just act "fonzie" and it will be ok. The thing is we had been chatting online daily for god knows how long and even she tells me dirty jokes. etc. But there's plenty fish in the sea... (Too bad most of it is contaminated.)  :)

Anyway thanks guys.

Have you been chatting with her daily since?  You should, otherwise it will definitely feel weird.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2872 on: May 22, 2009, 10:49:46 AM »
Have you been chatting with her daily since?  You should, otherwise it will definitely feel weird.

This happened last night, just before i posted it. So no, i haven't talked to her since... At the end of the discussion she was really sorry like: "i hope you don't feel bad" etc. blaa blaa. I have to say i'm somewhat confused from all of this...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #2873 on: May 22, 2009, 11:00:15 AM »
  These guys are right. Keep your pen out of the company ink.

It doesn't sound like you were mean or disrespectful to her, you threw it out there and she may have been only marginally interested. Should be able to stay friends.

And maybe, just maybe, you planted the seed. Who knows, maybe at a company function, if enough alcohol is introduced, a booty call could be in the works...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2874 on: May 22, 2009, 01:23:02 PM »
  These guys are right. Keep your pen out of the company ink.
 It doesn't sound like you were mean or disrespectful to her, you threw it out there and she may have been only marginally interested. Should be able to stay friends.

And maybe, just maybe, you planted the seed. Who knows, maybe at a company function, if enough alcohol is introduced, a booty call could be in the works...

I know, i know, but still i just had to find out. And I'm never disrespectful to women, even if they deserve it. If anything I'm too nice...

Well, i hope i planted the seed, because where i live alcohol is in EVERY single function you could imagine and in excess. I just want to make clear this wasn't just about pussy, if it had been, i wouldn't had cared about she turning me down, but i think we would had made a great couple. Maybe just maybe.

After talking about this with another female friend she said that maybe it was just too sudden and maybe i just shocked her. Or maybe i live in denial...  ;D

Anyways, I'm still alive and well and there's allways tomorrow...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG