Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829825 times)

4thAD

Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #2975 on: February 16, 2010, 08:06:10 AM »
i'm runnin test 500mg ew And low dose tren to start since its my first time only 50mg eod....i think I'l bump It up after i see how i react to the sides....i also Have some deca on hand i've been debating running It Or Waitin until after the tren....i know these doses sound low buti respond real well to gear even At low doses

Those doses are fine. 50mg tren eod used to be a very standard dose. Personally unless your used to running tren and deca, save the deca for later. Running them together will shut you down pretty hard. Also the sides are a little more intense.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #2976 on: February 16, 2010, 05:22:58 PM »
And its good tren too! the best there is to my knowledge(i try to research the Fuck out of somethin before putting It in my body, tren an eq are the only Ug's i'll run) but its trenax by jinan.....what do you guys Have to say About It Or what do you use?

4thAD

« Reply #2977 on: February 16, 2010, 06:00:34 PM »
And its good tren too! the best there is to my knowledge(i try to research the Fuck out of somethin before putting It in my body, tren an eq are the only Ug's i'll run) but its trenax by jinan.....what do you guys Have to say About It Or what do you use?

Its def good tren. A lot of vets on this board have used it with very good results.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #2978 on: February 17, 2010, 09:23:47 AM »
Have you ever run It? And what brand are you using At what dose

4thAD

« Reply #2979 on: February 17, 2010, 12:27:29 PM »
Have you ever run It? And what brand are you using At what dose

Yes I have used it. 100mg eod, some cycles I've used more and others less. Depends on my goals for the cycle.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2980 on: February 21, 2010, 03:42:37 AM »
Has anyone used KIGTROPIN here? I'm pretty interested in using growth to get rid of some fat etc. and this one doesn't have a huge price tag...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2981 on: February 21, 2010, 03:23:15 PM »
Never heard of it? I'm guessing its just relabeled blue tops?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2982 on: February 21, 2010, 11:53:11 PM »
Yeah, it's chinese.

Last night i gambled the first time in two months and won 1400 usd, i played online and it took about 30 mins. :)

Today i'm leaving for an all exclusive cruise so needless to say i'm on cloud nine...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #2983 on: February 22, 2010, 01:09:53 AM »
Yeah, it's chinese.

Last night i gambled the first time in two months and won 1400 usd, i played online and it took about 30 mins. :)

Today i'm leaving for an all exclusive cruise so needless to say i'm on cloud nine...

Sounds fun bro, enjoy and have fun.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #2984 on: February 25, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »
man i'm only on like my second week of tren an these night sweats are pretty serious only side i'm really getting besides feeling Fuckin great

4thAD

« Reply #2985 on: February 28, 2010, 06:00:40 PM »
man i'm only on like my second week of tren an these night sweats are pretty serious only side i'm really getting besides feeling Fuckin great

Oh man the night sweats can be a bitch. Sucks waking up in the middle of the night wet and cold.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2986 on: March 01, 2010, 02:40:42 PM »
Oh man the night sweats can be a bitch. Sucks waking up in the middle of the night wet and cold.

Much like many of the women who I've slept with ;P

4thAD

« Reply #2987 on: March 01, 2010, 09:14:36 PM »

Yeah, but that makes waking up wet and cold well worth it ;D

4thAD

« Reply #2988 on: March 01, 2010, 09:19:29 PM »

Yeah, but that makes waking up wet and cold well worth it ;D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2989 on: March 02, 2010, 09:44:21 AM »
So napoman you are just selling it out in the open... BREAKING EVERY SINGLE RULE OF THIS BOARD...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2990 on: March 02, 2010, 12:35:42 PM »
So napoman you are just selling it out in the open... BREAKING EVERY SINGLE RULE OF THIS BOARD...

He's been warned by a few and by the Big Kahuna as well.  His days are numbered  >:(
:

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2991 on: April 23, 2010, 08:49:42 AM »
OK, so get this, yesterday morning i was woken up by this weird call, i couldn't make out what the guy was saying so i hanged up. Later that day i got a call again from the same number (by this time i had checked the number) and it was from Nigeria...  :o

So the guy started explaining this lame story about how someone i know is in trouble in Nigeria and i have to send 1000 € to get said persons hotel bill paid... :) So after i realise that this is not a joke i started playing this guy, asking all kinds of questions and why is he calling me, after a good while this shitbag realised that i was playing him and finished the call while i was laughing. My brother was near me and heard the whole thing on speaker and couldn't believe his ears...

I mean seriously, there's not a soul on this earth that would go for a lame ass scam like that... I'm thinking that maybe i should start calling him and asking him for some money... :D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2992 on: July 28, 2010, 05:54:39 PM »
In the past I'd say 12 years, as it is now, I'm in the worst shape I've ever been in. I weigh almost exactly the same as I did when my trouble first started 8 months ago but the shift in body composition is ridiculous! During my 8 months of super-stress, I did train but it was really pathetic. I lost my drive, I just didn't really care. For the most part I went to the gym simply to try and relieve some of the stress and to keep from getting too fat. I never ate all that bad but I went through periods where I hardly ate for days on end and then when I did eat it wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either.

All that said, training the past wk has been awesome! I haven't enjoyed the gym this much since I was 19 or 20. Back on the path and enjoying life so much right now I can't see straight! Nothing really all that exciting has happened in the past wk, everything is simply better, just waking up each day puts a smile on my face.

I trained back today, weak as crap but man I loved it! Rack pulls were a bitch, 405 felt like 805 but that's OK, it'll feel like 225 in no time!!!

This is Arnold jr, King of the earth!
Enjoy today's tune of motivation:

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2993 on: July 29, 2010, 12:18:35 AM »
I've also had some motivational issues this past year since i tore my right knee at work in dec 09 and it hasn't healed. Which i knew right from the get go, but the doctors allways kept saying: "it will heal." How can a torn acl heal itself? Makes no sense whatsoever...

Anyways now I'm on sick leave until i get the surgery and it might take as long as six months... Well i pulled my head out my ass and decided to get in the biggest, leanest and strongest shape of my life! So far so good I'm on week four of my MEGA CYCLE of 1 amp of Hg sust per week and 10 mg of dianabol on training days and the gains are awesome! (Thanks mom and dad for the genes...) :D

BTW: It's still MANOWAR that really gets me going in the gym...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2994 on: August 05, 2010, 02:43:38 PM »
In the past I'd say 12 years, as it is now, I'm in the worst shape I've ever been in. I weigh almost exactly the same as I did when my trouble first started 8 months ago but the shift in body composition is ridiculous! During my 8 months of super-stress, I did train but it was really pathetic. I lost my drive, I just didn't really care. For the most part I went to the gym simply to try and relieve some of the stress and to keep from getting too fat. I never ate all that bad but I went through periods where I hardly ate for days on end and then when I did eat it wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either.

All that said, training the past wk has been awesome! I haven't enjoyed the gym this much since I was 19 or 20. Back on the path and enjoying life so much right now I can't see straight! Nothing really all that exciting has happened in the past wk, everything is simply better, just waking up each day puts a smile on my face.

I trained back today, weak as crap but man I loved it! Rack pulls were a bitch, 405 felt like 805 but that's OK, it'll feel like 225 in no time!!!

This is Arnold jr, King of the earth!
Enjoy today's tune of motivation:

One of the best bands of all time.

I'm in the same boat Arnold, i haven't really trained hard in 2 years and about 2 months ago i started doing olympic weightlifting again instead of bodybuilding style workouts, i feel terrific.

My strength is shit, but i'm lean and mean due to my consistant muay thai training i haven't given up on in over 10 years.

I weighed myself the other day and laughed, i was so embarrased when i had the large weight set to 200 and had to slide it down to 150; a wopping 193 pounds, but i'm leaner than i have ever been in my life due to my diet and strict cardio 3 times a week.

We can always get our size back with a little test, i've been tempted to jump on 500mg of sust, but after 3 years of being clean and remembering how shitty that first 8 months was after i came off way back then, i'm not sure if i want to start the rollercoaster again.

I'm curious as to how fast i can get my deadlift up, i haven't done a true deadlift workout in almost 2 years, but i can still clean and jerk 275 without any problems.

Good luck man, life has many ups and downs and i believe you are on your way back up, so enjoy the ride. ;)

8)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2995 on: August 05, 2010, 05:10:50 PM »
Overload,how are your test levels after cycling all of those years and coming off...what were the duration of your cycles? Did you maintain decent strength after coming off? What were your pct's? Im curious to see how guys bounce back to being natural after heavy steroid usage..im dreading the shitty feeling coming off of this 9 month cycle...im thinking of coming off for a couple years or only doing one 8 week cycle a year

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2996 on: August 06, 2010, 04:07:35 AM »
What do guys  think about this female friend of mine?
(I think she's pure gold...)

She's a nurse, sometimes pins me, after that rolls a couple of MAD joints for us then takes me to McDonald's or what ever i have the munchies for... :)

BTW: She's pretty hot.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2997 on: August 06, 2010, 07:19:03 AM »
Overload,how are your test levels after cycling all of those years and coming off...what were the duration of your cycles? Did you maintain decent strength after coming off? What were your pct's? Im curious to see how guys bounce back to being natural after heavy steroid usage..im dreading the shitty feeling coming off of this 9 month cycle...im thinking of coming off for a couple years or only doing one 8 week cycle a year

6 months ago my test was at 520, not bad considering my past.

Duration? about 7 years. Well, pretty much off and on for the first 4 years and then was blast/cruising the last 3 years, highest amount being about 3500mg "combined" AAS and lowest being 250mg test every 10 days while cruising, but more time "on" than off.

I actually maintained about 80% of my strength after coming off, but i felt like shit and my life was an emotional rollercoaster for about 8 months, lots of ups and downs.

My PCT was 250iu of HCG E3D the last 6 weeks of my cycle, which at this point was 250mg Test every 10 days. After my last shot of test/hcg i took 50mg Clomid and 10mg Nolva for about 8 weeks. Keep in mind i was being monitored by an Endo the last 2 years of my AAS use and was having all of this documented for a medical journal that the state of Texas refused to publish, but i still have all the journals and charts. I didn't really start to feel bad until about 3 months after i came off and most of it was in my head. I was still weighing 220 with abs after 1 year of being clean and my strength was good.

Over the last 2 years i really haven't lifted weights much, but i have been doing a bunch of muay thai training and cardio. I'm still solid muscle and still have the same "shape" but that "puffy" muscular look faded after i came off. I weighed 193 on Saturday and i'm about 8% BF, you can see my serratus clearly even while standing relaxes and the fibers in my quads are very visable.

About 2 months ago i started training seriously again using Olympic training protocols, and to my surprise my strength has been increasing rather rapidly. I think once you have built a solid base you can keep it the rest of your life as long as you train here and there without giving up completely.

A 9 month cycle isn't bad, i wouldn't worry about it. I had a lot of stuff going on in my life during that 8 month emotional rollercoaster that amplified the effects of coming off a 3 year cycle.

I consider myself the exception, not the rule. i know plenty of guys who have come off major cycles with zero issues.

All you can do is stay positive, keep training, keep eating well and focus on the more important things in life. The weights will always be there, but your health may not. i have been very fortunate to not have "any" health issues from my 7 years of AAS abuse. My BP is prefect, my Chol is perfect; all my profiles are actually better than average for a guy in his early 30's.

Steroids really are not as bad for you as many of us believe, but again i might have been one of the lucky ones. Only time will tell...

Good luck,

8)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2998 on: August 06, 2010, 11:29:28 AM »
Thanks for your sharing your experience...just curious, do you think you will ever touch the sauce again?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2999 on: August 08, 2010, 11:54:41 PM »
One of the best bands of all time.

I'm in the same boat Arnold, i haven't really trained hard in 2 years and about 2 months ago i started doing olympic weightlifting again instead of bodybuilding style workouts, i feel terrific.

My strength is shit, but i'm lean and mean due to my consistant muay thai training i haven't given up on in over 10 years.

I weighed myself the other day and laughed, i was so embarrased when i had the large weight set to 200 and had to slide it down to 150; a wopping 193 pounds, but i'm leaner than i have ever been in my life due to my diet and strict cardio 3 times a week.

We can always get our size back with a little test, i've been tempted to jump on 500mg of sust, but after 3 years of being clean and remembering how shitty that first 8 months was after i came off way back then, i'm not sure if i want to start the rollercoaster again.

I'm curious as to how fast i can get my deadlift up, i haven't done a true deadlift workout in almost 2 years, but i can still clean and jerk 275 without any problems.

Good luck man, life has many ups and downs and i believe you are on your way back up, so enjoy the ride. ;)

8)

You know it's funny, although I have lost a good deal of muscle I'm having a hard time keeping my BF down. No, I haven't turned into a enlarged fat ass but it has been very difficult to keep my BF under control. My diet right now is decent, it's not contest strict but I'm beginning to wonder if it wouldn't do me some good for the next little while to make it contest strict. I've been a decent amount cardio to keep my BF from getting too bad, 5x/wk about 30-40min but even with that its been a struggle.

The long and short, I know what the problem is, my metabolism is a little whacked because of all the years of hormone use and it's been a very hard adjustment living without it. I've been off everything for going on 9 months now and I'm still not back to normal. Better than I was but still a long way from normal. I haven't seen a Dr. yet but plan on going to the endocrinologist in the very near future.

Thanks for the encouraging words!