Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Would you want to be a college president?

<< < (2/3) > >>

YoungBlood:

Only if I get to cop a feel on all the hot incoming college girls. ;D

body88:

--- Quote from: RonPaulFan on March 09, 2009, 05:15:24 PM ---ROFL

--- End quote ---

So your saying that you think I should take over the mutli-billion dollar company - "ROFL"? 

Eyeball Chambers:

--- Quote from: body88 on March 10, 2009, 10:37:34 AM ---So your saying that you think I should take over the mutli-billion dollar company - "ROFL"? 

--- End quote ---

I guess if nothing better comes your way.  :-\

;D

body88:

--- Quote from: RonPaulFan on March 10, 2009, 11:12:44 AM ---I guess if nothing better comes your way.  :-\

;D

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the offer.....HOWEVER, I'm looking at a high level position within the United States Government, currently.  A guy named Barack Obama (WHO THE FUCK IS THAT, I MEAN REALLY!?) gave me a call while I was flying my chopper to the gold plating factory to get my golf clubs dipped in gold and he asked me to take a high level position within his cabinet?  I don't think the money is right though.  I mean I need to make AT LEAST 5-60 million per year!  Do you think I should post about this issue on the main board?  I bet some of those guys have some great advice that they can give me. I might as well fix the fucking economy while I'm at it.  Sometimes I wonder why these IDIOTS can't fix the worlds biggest problem more easily.

Shit, gotta run, Warren Buffest just came in - He's asking me for more advice on his investments....idiot :)

BayGBM:
It took a while, but I am almost there.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version