Author Topic: It's Between Henry & LEE. Henry is more ripped! Henry is your True Ironman Champ  (Read 13631 times)

Unhooked

Lee has abit more size then Henry, but where henry lacks in size, he makes up for it in condition. Thus i think he should be the Ironman champ
1.Henry
2.Lee
3.Troy
4.Dim
ya herd  ;)

See herny's legs have better seperation then Lee's

Lee looks like he smoothed out in the thighs

Notice Henry's delt striations ;D , but where are lee's :-\

Henry's back, hams, and glutes are more ripped then Lee's :o

So Herny should win, but Lee will because he more popular ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: It's Between Henry & LEE.. Henry is more ripped!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 03:05:15 PM »
At least you got it right.  If Lee wins it's because his popularity today not cause he was the better man.  Look at his lower back and quads.  There's no denying that.  Lee doesn't deserve 1st today.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 03:06:05 PM »
Henry is good,his pec's have improved and has priest on side tricep only due to better pec thickness,priest is no slouch either,this show other than alve's will have top five priest,dim,henry ,dugdale all at 5'4 to 5'6 and about average weight 200 times a changing at least at the smaller show's.

Unhooked

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 03:06:26 PM »
At least you got it right.  If Lee wins it's because his popularity today not cause he was the better man.  Look at his lower back and quads.  There's no denying that.  Lee doesn't deserve 1st today.

Word!

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
 GO DAVE!! ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
If Lee is 5'4" than how much does it make Henry?
just push some weight!

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
untill we see the prejudging vid i dont think anyone can really know.  Pics only tell half the story.
[img]http://ima

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
If Lee is 5'4" than how much does it make Henry?

Lee looks like he is 1/2 inch taller than henry

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin

Holy Forearms Batman, I think Lee's got it!
its comin today

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
lee probally going to win the show.However, he's hardly at his best..He also has a few more shows to go and doesn't want to peak to early

Unhooked

Um forearms don't win you shows ::)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
If the show is to be judged fairly Henry should be the new champ. No fat whatsoever! + good shape
just push some weight!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If Lee HADN'T said "Fuck the O, Fuck Weider", etc last year, I'd say it was his over Henry.  However if politics come in, the golden Army boy wins out.  It's very close.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
Congrats to Lee on a well deserved win!!!

Unhooked

In this front db bicep pic, Henry's lats pop out more then lee's

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
henry looks awesome..However, he only beats lee in lower back and glutes...lee wins every thing else..

Unhooked

Congrats to Lee on a well deserved win!!!
Stop suckin on lee's balls, lastrep u hoe..  Clearly Henry is in better shape then lee, but due to lee's popularity, he will win. Just as if Ronnie was abit softer then Jay in 2001, Ronnie still won cause he's the defending champ. Thats just how it goes..

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Its going to be close but im going to go with henery i this. If troy alves had good hames and glutes i think the show would of been his.

Unhooked

Its going to be close but im going to go with henery i this. If troy alves had good hames and glutes i think the show would of been his.

Yes Troy from the front kills Lee and Henry, but from the back, his hams, glutes and claves just don't match up..

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
Sheesh!  Lee looks smooth....he must have ate too much sugar!

I pick: 

David Henry, Lee Priest, Troy Alves, Kris Dim, Tony Freeman

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Its a pretty simple equation.

Lee dominates Henry in upper body and doesn't really look out conditioned in that part either

Henry's lower body is in better condition, aside from calves.

Its more likely Lee is going to win and personally I think rightly so.  I do like henry's physique though, this is one of the first times we've seen him stand next to someone like Lee.  Good stuff

As for the whole "who will the judges let win" debate.  Well henry is still paying is dues ::) and lee has a mouth so it could go either way.  I don't think anybody could really complain whichever way it does there are clear indicators of a win for both.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
Its a pretty simple equation.
Lee dominates Henry in upper body and doesn't really look out conditioned in that part either
Henry's lower body is in better condition, aside from calves.
Its more likely Lee is going to win and personally I think rightly so.  I do like henry's physique though, this is one of the first times we've seen him stand next to someone like Lee.  Good stuff
As for the whole "who will the judges let win" debate.  Well henry is still paying is dues ::) and lee has a mouth so it could go either way.  I don't think anybody could really complain whichever way it does there are clear indicators of a win for both.

You make many valid points rocket.

(nothing)

• Getbig III
i like henery's physique but man lee has him beat. lee has him in muscle matuarity big time, and think that makes up for him not being up to par with henery's conditioning. the only shot saw in this thread that henery had lee was the rear double because is a little soft in the lower back.
ab thigh-henery's lack of leg size hurts him
the clapsed wrist front shot-lee simply out muscles henery here
side tri was close-henery's conditioning shines in this shot but again his leg size espeacially in the ham area hurts him, and not to mention lee's arm is just better
the rear shot-henery takes this because he is just sharper in the lower back region
the front double-come on, henery has no legs compared to lee and his arms are no match
i don't lee is blowing him out the water but i would be suprised if it went out of lee's hand this time!
fat till furthe

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Lee at 198  would be shredded. He's far from it here.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Lee at 198  would be shredded. He's far from it here.
That was lee at the 2002 olympia..i think it was the best look for him..he came in at 201 lbs
musclegurus.com