Author Topic: god wants the world to be ruled by evil because  (Read 61510 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
god wants the world to be ruled by evil because
« on: October 12, 2017, 08:52:05 PM »
he wants to seek his true followers. if the world was ruled by good no one would appreciate him, no one would put in any real effort , the world would be absurdly lazy, what would u strive for if its already good? god would be forgotten

god wants u to seek him , he wants u to get it urself , he only wants awesome followers, why wouldnt he? why would he want a sheep follower who isnt awesome ?god wants u to seek him ,not in the religious sheep sense but within your mind , how u live ect....things must be bad on earth for u or u will never search for anything, the creation would fail if there is no tension or struggle just like your muscles would waste in short time

true followers are who praise and thank him for all that life is good and bad, thats it

only few will show abilities as true followers obviously, look around , see many potential true followers hmm yes maybe mm no

so whats the reward for us, we put up with as much as we can take but seemingly our capacity grows for some of us to deal with it...

... the reward is easier explained to those realizing already their increased capacity to deal, god will make our lifes even more awesome, that is the reward. if youve got this feeling you sometimes sense it will get better slowly..but more naturally u may sense it will get worse too

god gets off on u making it through an evil world despiite all the pain and ssuffering ,u stiill choose to give a shit about exiisting in this created space for you, .. he makes it as tuff as you have figured out how to deal. as u progress througgh higher levels of testing he slips in ever increasing awards, i truly know this is whats happening

god is happy about the ones getting closer...im guessing hes always willing to give second chances to those not seeking higher ground

for god whats meaningful to him, its all about sweet victory through a hard fought battle

god obviously isnt hitting the cheat code getting zillions of true followers, hes probably done that on some galaxy b4

he needs this evil world to produce a real feeling of self worth
A

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Re: god wants the world to be ruled by evil because
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 09:31:11 PM »
You make some interesting arguments.  I only take exception to your final one--God doesn't need us to stoke His ego.  This earth and our existence isn't about Him--it's all about us, His children, and our development and progression.  He created the earth to be inhabited (Isaiah 45:18).  But other than that I like how you think!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 10:28:42 PM »
he wants to seek his true followers. if the world was ruled by good no one would appreciate him, no one would put in any real effort , the world would be absurdly lazy, what would u strive for if its already good? god would be forgotten

god wants u to seek him , he wants u to get it urself , he only wants awesome followers, why wouldnt he? why would he want a sheep follower who isnt awesome ?god wants u to seek him ,not in the religious sheep sense but within your mind , how u live ect....things must be bad on earth for u or u will never search for anything, the creation would fail if there is no tension or struggle just like your muscles would waste in short time

true followers are who praise and thank him for all that life is good and bad, thats it

only few will show abilities as true followers obviously, look around , see many potential true followers hmm yes maybe mm no

so whats the reward for us, we put up with as much as we can take but seemingly our capacity grows for some of us to deal with it...

... the reward is easier explained to those realizing already their increased capacity to deal, god will make our lifes even more awesome, that is the reward. if youve got this feeling you sometimes sense it will get better slowly..but more naturally u may sense it will get worse too

god gets off on u making it through an evil world despiite all the pain and ssuffering ,u stiill choose to give a shit about exiisting in this created space for you, .. he makes it as tuff as you have figured out how to deal. as u progress througgh higher levels of testing he slips in ever increasing awards, i truly know this is whats happening

god is happy about the ones getting closer...im guessing hes always willing to give second chances to those not seeking higher ground

for god whats meaningful to him, its all about sweet victory through a hard fought battle

god obviously isnt hitting the cheat code getting zillions of true followers, hes probably done that on some galaxy b4

he needs this evil world to produce a real feeling of self worth

No one can help or save brains that spew this crap.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 10:32:28 PM »

Bingo Vincenzo!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 10:37:39 PM »
haha i hear your hypertrophy theory manual is selling strong fagget
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 10:39:22 PM »
No one can save diabetes-ridden neeguls with teh aids
Q

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 10:43:12 PM »
tldr

but this world is ruled by satan

1. allah is satan, it says so in the koran, also says so in sumerian tablets, and muzzies make up 25% of the world's population and are fastest growing

2. in secular west we're worship things that are plain evil like transgenderism, gays, etc etc

3. illuminati, who are simply the most powerful bankers (and bank owners) in the world, worship lucifer.  and banks control all politicans and the rest of the developed world

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 11:22:38 PM »
Christ is Lord!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 11:26:05 PM »
haha i hear your hypertrophy theory manual is selling strong fagget

so i guess you aint a fan of basshole 😂

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 11:32:17 PM »
so i guess you aint a fan of basshole 😂

DJ, I have genuinely tried to help you and you come up with nothing better than insulting my name. What a foolish and unpleasant person you are. NO ONE can help you because you reject them then attack them.

You are in the right place if you need to find people to abuse. You join the legions of sadistic people here with nothing better to do. Since everyone is doing it you feel normal....but we know that isn't true.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 11:53:45 PM »
DJ, I have genuinely tried to help you and you come up with nothing better than insulting my name. What a foolish and unpleasant person you are. NO ONE can help you because you reject them then attack them.

You are in the right place if you need to find people to abuse. You join the legions of sadistic people here with nothing better to do. Since everyone is doing it you feel normal....but we know that isn't true.

my god you are sensitive

p.s. who the hell wants to be "normal"?

pretty dull if you ask me

think outside the box like i do

i dont follow, I...... LEAD

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 01:11:48 AM »
I want dj181 to break Goodrums Kielbasa + spine like a german shepherd.
Q

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 01:14:00 AM »
well that cleared up a lot of questions about this whole "existence" thing  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 02:33:03 AM »
well that cleared up a lot of questions about this whole "existence" thing  :D

All thanks to the Falcon.

We are blessed to have him as our guide.
Q

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2017, 03:11:56 AM »

God??!! This is the 21st Century, we know there are no gods now surely ...  ::)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 03:33:11 AM »
Go take a walk in a children's hospital and see the pain and suffering your God is inflicting on poor young souls, from cancer to organ failure and death.

Only explanation is that your God is neither omnipotent nor omnipresent.
S

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 03:38:50 AM »
Go take a walk in a children's hospital and see the pain and suffering your God is inflicting on poor young souls, from cancer to organ failure and death.

Pretty sure Coach is gonna kneel reading this post.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 03:54:32 AM »
fuck's sake you guys are retards, THIS WORLD IS OWNED BY SATAN, it might even be *the* hell spoken of in scripture.

which means if you die and  go to hell you're reborn here.  and it cycles over and over again until you're lucky enough to get out

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 04:00:05 AM »
fuck's sake you guys are retards, THIS WORLD IS OWNED BY SATAN, it might even be *the* hell spoken of in scripture.

which means if you die and  go to hell you're reborn here.  and it cycles over and over again until you're lucky enough to get out

And you know all this with such confidence how?

How are you anyway  :D
S

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2017, 04:10:22 AM »

Heaven must get pretty boring.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2017, 04:11:25 AM »
And you know all this with such confidence how?

How are you anyway  :D

the sumerian tablets, oldest writings of the oldest civilization, name ALLAH outright as satan

allah and alloot are two entities in one body, male and female, who make up the devil

so satan is a transvestite

also if you look at koran, then look at bible, here's what you get:

koran, first line: allah is lord of the world

bible: satan is lord of the worlds

koran: alla is the great deceiver

bible: satan is the BEST deceiver

...there's tons more if you wnat to look it up

so that covers 25% of the world's population.  islam is that much, and fastest growing

then you look at the secular west, where we celebrate and allow things like transgenderism.  pure evil.  and gay marriage.  ruled by satan

last you have the illuminati who are just the bankers of the world, and who control the politicians.  don't believe me?  why did city group email obama and give a list of people they want in his cabinet, and a few months later when his cabinet was announced, ALL WERE FROM THE LIST?  

(email is in wikileaks)

anyway illuminati straight up worship lucifer, so with that you've got the remainder of the developed world (1) not part of islam (2) not part of secular west

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2017, 04:13:33 AM »
the sumerian tablets, oldest writings of the oldest civilization, name ALLAH outright as satan

allah and alloot are two entities in one body, male and female, who make up the devil

so satan is a transvestite

also if you look at koran, then look at bible, here's what you get:

koran, first line: allah is lord of the world

bible: satan is lord of the worlds

koran: alla is the great deceiver

bible: satan is the BEST deceiver

...there's tons more if you wnat to look it up

so that covers 25% of the world's population.  islam is that much, and fastest growing

then you look at the secular west, where we celebrate and allow things like transgenderism.  pure evil.  and gay marriage.  ruled by satan

last you have the illuminati who are just the bankers of the world, and who control the politicians.  don't believe me?  why did city group email obama and give a list of people they want in his cabinet, and a few months later when his cabinet was announced, ALL WERE FROM THE LIST?  

(email is in wikileaks)

anyway illuminati straight up worship lucifer, so with that you've got the remainder of the developed world (1) not part of islam (2) not part of secular west

So no evidence then, just conclusions based on what's written in two fiction books.
S

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2017, 04:15:30 AM »
So no evidence then, just conclusions based on what's written in two fiction books.

you sound pretty lame here, and very dumb

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2017, 04:17:02 AM »
you sound pretty lame here, and very dumb

Dumb because I don't believe a word on what is written in the Koran and the Bible?
S

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2017, 04:24:28 AM »

The Falconite God is testing us. (All the suffering in the world)

When the time comes, only those that prevail that are dedicated enough will reach enlightenment.
Q