Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Big Ramy's Full Meals For A Day---WOW!!!!!!

(1/4) > >>

Fallsview:
Goodmorrow,

This was posted on West Coast Muscle Guru Insider this morning. All I can say is WOW...this guy knows nutrient timing and his body. See, you don't need steroids if you pay attention to what your body needs and will absorb.

5am: Protein Shake-100 grams of protein

8am: 10 egg whites, toast, butter, glass of Five Alive

10am: 5 rice cakes with almond butter, protein shake-100grams of protein

12pm: 2 Tilapia fillets, one cup of peas, toast with a pat of butter.

2pm: Protein Shake-!00 grams of protein

4pm: 8oz Fillet of beef with mashed potatoes and two tablespoons of chicken gravy, vegetable mix.

6pm: Roasted Pigeon with two cups of macadamia nuts.

8pm: Protein shake-100 grams of protein

9pm: Cornish Crab with vegetable mix

11pm: 10oz Sirloin with truffle butter, 2 whole eggs.

1am: This is an extra "bulk" meal and he doesn't always eat it. If he is up then he will have it and only during a bulk and not during contest prep.
        5oz Fillet of beef with bone marrow gravy, rice cake with almond butter.

WOW....this is why he is UNSTOPPLEABLE. He's using the veggies as fiber and flooding his muscles with protein. I understand most of you won't "get it" but this man doesn't use any...I repeat...he DOES NOT USE ANY DRUGS because he is smarts and listens to his body.

joswift:
can a mod please put this thread in the "worst thread of the decade" folder

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: joswift on August 11, 2022, 01:22:53 PM ---can a mod please put this thread in the "worst thread of the decade" folder

--- End quote ---

we are supposed to have a bot that automatically does that with all ballspew threads

looks like it's slacking a bit

Mohammed Omari:
This one even manages to make my last thread look good.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Mohammed Omari on August 11, 2022, 01:26:03 PM ---This one even manages to make my last thread look good.

--- End quote ---

RoY award back on!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version