Author Topic: New covid omicron variant  (Read 15651 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: New covid omicron variant
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2021, 10:24:19 AM »
S.African doctors say patients with Omicron variant have "very mild" symptoms

Game over!  Viral generations have run their course.  Pzifer can stick its' next round of boosters up its' a-hole and pill cocktails.  What's the next escapee from the chink labs? Pharmas have a surplus of bullshit in syringes and pills just setting around.  I want to see them explain how the next generation is more lethal than the original variant from Germany to NY.  FOH!

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2021, 10:33:21 AM »

Game over!  Viral generations have run their course.  Pzifer can stick its' next round of boosters up its' a-hole and pill cocktails.  What's the next escapee from the chink labs? Pharmas have a surplus of bullshit in syringes and pills just setting around.  I want to see them explain how the next generation is more lethal than the original variant from Germany to NY.  FOH!

"

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2021, 10:33:49 AM »
;D

Taffin, are you from Ireland? If you are: I was looking at a protest video from Dublin, Ireland earlier and saw palm trees in the background. Then, I looked up 'palm trees in Ireland' and found the image below. Do you see many areas in Ireland with palm trees?

Here's the video:  https://twitter.com/Eamonn_75/status/1464893642309521413

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2021, 10:54:59 AM »
Sorry Coach.....you struck out again!

Look at the dates of the articles too!

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/oct/19/facebook-posts/claim-covid-19-uk-ignores-data-showing-death-more-/

😆😆😆

Coach getting DESPERATE!

By now the entire board knows you’re troll and using a link from Politifact that a child can debunk proves it

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2021, 11:05:16 AM »
By now the entire board knows you’re troll and using a link from Politifact that a child can debunk proves it

Whatever you say Karen.

😆

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2021, 11:10:44 AM »

Whatever you say Karen.

😆

I’m not the one scared of a flu, little man

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2021, 12:03:27 PM »
Taffin, are you from Ireland? If you are: I was looking at a protest video from Dublin, Ireland earlier and saw palm trees in the background. Then, I looked up 'palm trees in Ireland' and found the image below. Do you see many areas in Ireland with palm trees?

Here's the video:  https://twitter.com/Eamonn_75/status/1464893642309521413

Hey Mega 8)

Nope, not lucky enough to have been born Irish - although I suspect the avatar might lead some to this conclusion :)  Just your common or garden full-mongrel English ;D

So not sure about the Emerald Isle, but palm trees are reasonably well spread in the UK nowadays - even the more sensitive ones can survive if their heads are wrapped for winter thanks to us warming the place up and increasing the levels of plant food (aka CO2) in the atmosphere - thanks Greta!!!

But a lot of us have a 'palm-a-like' (or two) in our gardens - Cordyline Australis (Cabbage Tree) - which isn't technically a palm tree but looks the part - they are hardy through our winters without any special attention...

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2021, 12:21:04 PM »

18 months ago

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2021, 12:49:11 PM »

Exactly.

And there’s no surge in cases either

Though the SA government is now considering ‘mandatory vaccinations’.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2021, 01:13:25 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2021, 01:15:08 PM »

18 months ago

I remember this guy. Tried to do a protest in my hometown but he got arrested. Last I heard he was charged with assaulting a child.

Hero of yours I presume?

::)

OAK

• Getbig V

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2021, 01:31:01 PM »
I remember this guy. Tried to do a protest in my hometown but he got arrested. Last I heard he was charged with assaulting a child.

Hero of yours I presume?

yep, they need to shut him up somehow...

By the way, would you like to post some evidence of that arrest and any subsequent charges?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2021, 01:37:43 PM »
yep, they need to shut him up somehow...

By the way, would you like to post some evidence of that arrest and any subsequent charges?

Sure. Post your address and I'll drop off the police report to your house in person.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2021, 02:12:55 PM »
Sure. Post your address and I'll drop off the police report to your house in person.

yep, there is none is there

I checked first before I asked... ;)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2021, 02:20:08 PM »

take all precautions guys. We can't have anymore getbiggers fall this year.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2021, 02:25:26 PM »

Meaningless drivel. The spike protein generated by the vaccine causes irreversible heart damage in many. The "cure" is worse than the disease.

Watch the YouTube video of all the vaxxinated athletes dropping on courts and fields from cardiac arrest.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2021, 02:30:12 PM »
Hey Mega 8)

Nope, not lucky enough to have been born Irish - although I suspect the avatar might lead some to this conclusion :)  Just your common or garden full-mongrel English ;D

So not sure about the Emerald Isle, but palm trees are reasonably well spread in the UK nowadays - even the more sensitive ones can survive if their heads are wrapped for winter thanks to us warming the place up and increasing the levels of plant food (aka CO2) in the atmosphere - thanks Greta!!!

But a lot of us have a 'palm-a-like' (or two) in our gardens - Cordyline Australis (Cabbage Tree) - which isn't technically a palm tree but looks the part - they are hardy through our winters without any special attention...

Thanks, Taffin. Maybe due to the original colonies being in the east, I've always associated England, in general, with the northeast US but the weather seems a lot more like the Pacific Northwest. I'll have to keep my eyes open for Cordyline Australis. I've probably seen them many times but mistakenly recognized them as some sort of palm. My mind is a little blown knowing that regular palm trees also grow in the UK but not as much as if I had visited, say, Ireland, and happened upon a full grown palm tree.  And I blame Greta for this. >:(  ;D

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2021, 04:13:33 PM »

Meaningless drivel. The spike protein generated by the vaccine causes irreversible heart damage in many. The "cure" is worse than the disease.

Really? Nearly 8 billion COVID vaccine shots given to date. Where's the mass graves?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2021, 04:16:16 PM »
Really? Nearly 8 billion COVID vaccine shots given to date. Where's the mass graves?

How's your hernia?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2021, 04:17:07 PM »

take all precautions guys. We can't have anymore getbiggers fall this year.

😂😂😂

Yes, we don’t want Kai Greene losing any Instagram followers.👎

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2021, 04:25:13 PM »
😂😂😂

Yes, we don’t want Kai Greene losing any Instagram followers.👎

I think that's the french Canadian tranny banger

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2021, 04:31:20 PM »
This is from Oak’s link. Same in Canada as it is everywhere else. People already on their deathbed testing positive and then labeled Covid. The working age population and younger not affected at all.

I suspect all of these unvaccinated deaths were extremely old people who just couldn’t get out of the house to get vaccinated.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2021, 04:43:45 PM »
This is from Oak’s link. Same in Canada as it is everywhere else. People already on their deathbed testing positive and then labeled Covid. The working age population and younger not affected at all.

I suspect all of these unvaccinated deaths were extremely old people who just couldn’t get out of the house to get vaccinated.

Of course this is 100% false. The average 80 year old will live to 90 (half will live longer).

10 years of life is a LONG time to lose....IMHO.