Author Topic: Pumpster - on the defense?  (Read 85876 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: That really is Pumpster in those pics....
« Reply #550 on: September 20, 2009, 06:49:06 PM »
  I am a moderator at 17 different internet boards and I've never seen a meltdown of this proportions.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

get a life, geek :P

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #551 on: September 20, 2009, 06:53:53 PM »
get a life, geek :P

E

Look who's talking...the f.a.g.g.o.t who's life revolve around his man-crush for a bodybuilder. Lol, I still laugh at when you used to have the "half Italian, half amazing" signature about Levrone under his avatar. That was the gayest thing I've ever seen a professed heterosexual post about a man! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #552 on: September 20, 2009, 06:55:44 PM »
Well, It is safe to say me and Wil (Pumpster's real name) is over.

I got over 50 missed calls from him. I had to have a friend pick up my phone and from what my friend told me, pumpster is threatening to call my job and also my ex-wife to get me in trouble. I am not going to explain on here. It a very long and complicated story and Im tired of the drama that has unfolded with my job and my ex-wife. I confided in Pumpster as a friend.

I started talking to Pumpster on this site years ago. I thought he knew about working out and nutrition. So tried to get as much knowledge as I can from him because if you are a true fan of bodybuilding and love working out, you are going to appply as much knowledge as you can in your day to day life so it can help you with your goals.

So this is how me and Pumpster started an online "friendship". I never met the guy in person. Just talked on the phone and online using Skype.

He sent me links to his photobucket and I noticed  pictures of the gentleman you see exposed as pumpster. I started thinking maybe pumpster doesnt practice what he preaches or maybe he is just an old guy with a lot of experience and knowledge about nutrition and weight training. So I didnt hold this against him. I thought a friendship was already established.

Well it turned out that the guy int he pics really are pumpster because he showed himself on webcam..still I did not hold it against him.

As you and a lot of people know, I tried to defend him on here. He emailed me a pic and told me to post it oin getbig so people would believe its him. I did that to support a friend.

Well, fast forward a few months leading up to years. I thought that we had established a friendship that I tell him personal things going on with my life...girlfriends and ex wives. Thats how personal it got...thought I could trust him.

Me and Pumpster planned to go to 2009's Mr. Olympia and expo. But here is the catch, he wanted me to drive over 1200 miles to Vegas just so I can be his freakin Taxi. I told him that my car has 150,00 miles on it and I cant do that. WHat happens if it breaks down, ect?

Im in the military...I dont need  or want the drama of being accused of AWOL if my car broke down in the middle of no where. I told him that I cannot drive my car to Vegas and then have to drive back home..that is freakin over 2500 miles added to my car!

Well, he gets pissed off and tells me that his trip to the Olympia is based on my car and me driving with my car to Vegas. I told him, "Why dont you rent a rental car snd drive to Vegas yourself?". He tells me that I am no friend because I dont want to do this. I asked him what will be his sacrifice/contribution for the trip to the Olympia? Is he going to pay for a rental car, gas, hotel, what?

He tells me to give him the Olympia tickets that I have resevred for me if I was a good friend just so he can go. I tell him, "I cant"  and he gets pissed off ending our "supposed friendship"

If I went to the Olympia with him, I can guarantee you that I would have been his taxi. I would have ended up paying for the rooms and food and such...pissed me off.

I am a nice guy but I also know when someone is trying to take advantage of me.

If you have friends like this? . Who needs enemies?

Pumpster believes that it is I that exposed him on this site. That I leaked his pictures.

Well, I didnt!

Our friendship is over Pumpster! You threatened my job, threaten me you are going to call my ex  wife, for what? Try to ruin my reputation?

You crossed the line!  You are not a friend...

Yes, that guy in those pics are pumpster! Im telling the truth.

Damn...that's fucked up. Didn't know the guy, but sure sound like a douche.
HAHA, RON.....

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #553 on: September 20, 2009, 06:57:25 PM »

he sure knows how to expose those big guns. (no homo). he reminds me of chris "big guns
" bennet

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #554 on: September 20, 2009, 07:02:07 PM »
  Look who's talking...the f.a.g.g.o.t who's life revolve around his man-crush for a bodybuilder. Lol, I still laugh at when you used to have the "half Italian, half amazing" signature about Levrone under his avatar. That was the gayest thing I've ever seen a professed heterosexual post about a man! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i don't talk about him on 17 different forums heck i haven't been a member of half that many forums

and don't forget you said "I miss you Kevin"  :-*

E
E

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #555 on: September 20, 2009, 07:03:44 PM »
Can you imagine how delusional he is? This has to be some mental disorder. He actually beleives that 2 women complimented him on his physique. What kind of alternate univer has he dreamed up?

i missed that when i read it, that was the funniest part of the conversation... ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #556 on: September 20, 2009, 07:05:21 PM »
i don't talk about him on 17 different forums heck i haven't been a member of half that many forums

and don't forget you said "I miss you Kevin" 

E

Yawn...I am a moderator in all those boards because I can, not because I post there regularly. In fact, I haven't visited some of these boards for years. But so what? Even if I did, it's not a problem for me because I am very rich and can afford to do whatever I want with my time. You probably make minimum wage, and I bet your home has been recalled because you couldn't pay the mortgage.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #557 on: September 20, 2009, 07:05:43 PM »
  I am a moderator at 17 different internet boards and I've never seen a meltdown of this proportions.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I did once. The guy broke the spine of a German Shepard with his bare hands. I think he tore the rotator cuff first but I'm not sure about that.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #558 on: September 20, 2009, 07:08:24 PM »
I did once. The guy broke the spine of a German Shepard with his bare hands. I think he tore the rotator cuff first but I'm not sure about that.

Nah, that was a true story. I used my mod powers to check his personal info and confirmed everything he said. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #559 on: September 20, 2009, 07:10:35 PM »
 Yawn...I am a moderator in all those boards because I can, not because I post there regularly. In fact, I haven't visited some of these boards for years. But so what? Even if I did, it's not a problem for me because I am very rich and can afford to do whatever I want with my time. You probably make minimum wage, and I bet your home has been recalled because you couldn't pay the mortgage.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
LMFAO!!!!!!!1 hahahahahhaaaa It never ends with this douchebag. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #560 on: September 20, 2009, 07:24:00 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you claim to have enough time to post on 17 different forums, why don't you take a break from the forums for a bit by paying me a visit for our fight, ya now the fight you said you wanted

i'm going to need your name and address ;D

E
E

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #561 on: September 20, 2009, 07:25:08 PM »
I thought something was weird when he moved out here in AZ a while back and pm me his number saying we should hook up :-X

maybe he wanted you to drive him to the nuddy bar SS..you could have scored a microphone if you played your cards right

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #562 on: September 20, 2009, 07:26:57 PM »
maybe he wanted you to drive him to the nuddy bar SS..you could have scored a microphone if you played your cards right

LMAO!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Jerryme vs. Pumpster : Getbig streetfight 09'
« Reply #563 on: September 20, 2009, 09:15:46 PM »
fight?  more like...

Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Jerryme vs. Pumpster : Getbig streetfight 09'
« Reply #564 on: September 20, 2009, 09:18:44 PM »
Pumpster drives me crazy.

Oh...Monica!

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: I like many other are absolutely loving Rumpsters demise
« Reply #565 on: September 20, 2009, 09:33:49 PM »
all of you are twinks.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #566 on: September 20, 2009, 09:52:52 PM »
all of you are twinks.

"and don't work out..."

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: September 20, 2009, 09:55:51 PM »
"and don't work out..."

d-bol, all around.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Pumpsters Open Challenge
« Reply #568 on: September 20, 2009, 10:07:26 PM »
My middle name is controversy - much needed on a getbig that's largely jumped the shark..kids yelling at one another lol

Most of the regulars live on getbig in lieu of working out..

Come and work out here, or i'll meet you at a gym of your choosing sometime-no hurry but we'll get it in the pipeline now.

That way we can establish once and for all..

-Whether you've actually lifted in your lives vs. life-long posting on getbig.

-Whether you can hang, keep up. ND can bring his bowflex that's fine. ;)

Anyone interested i expect a long line, just pm me contact info or if intimidated contact someone neutral like ron or jerryme aka ewa beach boy. I don't care to use contact details against anyone.

If i don't hear back from ND with a serious tangible arrangement in a weeks, it's over and he loses. Silence or the usual deflections will of course speak volumes. ;Dshort ..

Won't be checking back..ta ta

Fairly recent unauthorized pic of ND from last year.

That guy owns Pumpster big time...Maybe in pumpster's head he thinks he looks better than that guy...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #569 on: September 20, 2009, 10:34:30 PM »
Damn...that's fucked up. Didn't know the guy, but sure sound like a douche.

Here's my thing, if pumpster has a "woman", why did't he asked her to drive or to borrow her car? If she willing to pose for a full frontal pic, I'm guess she 's willing to let him use her car... :-\

You don't put someone out of the way like that---someone that has to drive that far.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #570 on: September 20, 2009, 11:29:23 PM »
;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #571 on: September 21, 2009, 02:47:27 AM »
Jeremy and Pumpster had camsex for months, and Jeremy (submissive bottom) finally said no and wouldn't drive to Vegas and pick up Pumpster for a weekend of musclebound eroticism, Pumpster melted like Tom Prince's kidneys and broke off the life partnership, somebody posts up Pumpsters pics from an online gallery and the jilted lover verifies said person in pics as Pumpster, carnage ensues.

Solid gold
O

Mons Venus

Re: Pumpster, stop threatning good hearted getbbiggers.
« Reply #572 on: September 21, 2009, 02:51:18 AM »

Ya it's similar in concept to HIIT cardio, which i've found i've gotten used to.

;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So when pumpster finally has enough and deletes his account.....
« Reply #573 on: September 21, 2009, 03:49:06 AM »
how long will it be until he comes back and starts posting under a new handle?

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #574 on: September 21, 2009, 04:13:32 AM »
I called his bitchass out 2 years ago and no one listened  :'(

fuck you guys, I'm with pumpster  >:(

No one appreciates the whistleblower