Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1488798 times)

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #31625 on: March 24, 2023, 04:10:33 PM »
Of course none of that is true but fuck it whatever lies people make up around here just post them again and again and claimed it’s been proven then use it as an excuse to start posting gay filth which is what you fags really want to do fuck this place is lame

If it's lame then fuck, bye, go, no one wants you here. And the Spaulding gay affair was proven by me. That's why his wife left him.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31626 on: March 24, 2023, 04:12:16 PM »
great, so fuck off then,,,

By the way, you never told me who you were posting the back vein picture for.

Are you on another forum?
I hope so, I will sign up and fucking ruin you

He's on multiple Facebook pages, over 40 bodybuilding etc...if you want I'll hook you up with fake FB accts and we can find them and ruin him

Oh ya I'm doing that already

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #31627 on: March 24, 2023, 04:13:11 PM »
You are just making up lies why what’s the point why do you want to make shut up to argue about?

The irony here.

Ive never encountered anyone lacking so much in self awareness.

Good question Brian, why make up lies and argue all the time? Really good question old chap.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31628 on: March 24, 2023, 04:18:05 PM »
If it's lame then fuck, bye, go, no one wants you here. And the Spaulding gay affair was proven by me. That's why his wife left him.

Jesus dude how ducking pathetic are you do you hope of you make up outlandish lies about people all day I am going to acknowledge you or something? Great you did it I am acknowledging your are an idiot. Patrick is happily married to the same woman the last 20 years he owns a 2 million dollar property no mortgage 2 houses  In Maui he built himself with money he earned running his own business. Dude is a mechanic worth 2 million easy now lives ocean front with his happy wife and 2 happy kids.  Pretty much the definition  of a successful small businessman who made it and went from blue collar to a self made Millionaire meanwhile you are still a broke lonely slob with no wife no family who may or may not own a van.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31629 on: March 24, 2023, 04:21:29 PM »
Jesus dude how ducking pathetic are you do you hope of you make up outlandish lies about people all day I am going to acknowledge you or something? Great you did it I am acknowledging your are an idiot. Patrick is happily married to the same woman the last 20 years he owns a 2 million dollar property no mortgage 2 houses  In Maui he built himself with money he earned running his own business. Dude is a mechanic worth 2 million easy now lives ocean front with his happy wife and 2 happy kids.  Pretty much the definition  of a successful small businessman who made it and went from blue collar to a self made Millionaire meanwhile you are still a broke lonely slob with no wife no family who may or may not own a van.
If hes your friend why are you spilling your guts about him on here?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31630 on: March 24, 2023, 04:44:11 PM »
If hes your friend why are you spilling your guts about him on here?

Probably because last time he Fucked Bianca up the Arse it set off his Bleeding
And he's not forgiven him yet.

Plus of course Bianca is a complete Retard.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31631 on: March 24, 2023, 04:49:17 PM »

so in essence you think having a wife and a family is a win?
I can actually prove all the things you say about Patrick are false, I have right up to the date info as I proved with your file. This isnt some made up hokey pokey websites I get info from

But, back to my questionm,....so you consider having a wife and a family equates to being a success? OK, go tell your snaggletooth whore that you are leaving on 1 minutes notice to go do what you want when you want and you may or may not return at some date in the future. Go ahead, see what she says. Meanwhile, while Im broke (lol) Im travelling Western Canada for the net 2 months then all of  Canada until end of September golfing, fishing and 100% doing whatever I want. Wow what an awful life I have, gosh I wish I had a naggy wife, bratty kids, a bunch of debt and no ability to do what  I want. Gee that sounds so appealing. Wheres your race cars? If youre so rich why do you have a shit paying job? Lol Brian, you are so angry on here  cause your life is fucking brutal,...go chauffer snaggles kids around and pay child support to a  chick and a kic who fucking hate you. What a glorious life you have,....Ill keep my pathetic one thanks

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31632 on: March 24, 2023, 04:54:55 PM »
sorry for the extra post but im sitting here literally flabbergasted that someone thinks having a wife and kids is part of what makes a person successful in life. Like, even though retard saidd it, it doesnt matter who says it,....I cannot wrap my head around that anyone thinks thats some great accomplishment. Just fucking wow

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31633 on: March 24, 2023, 04:56:56 PM »
Another call to the dry wall contractor tomorrow. 

I can actually prove all the things you say about Patrick are false, I have right up to the date info as I proved with your file. This isnt some made up hokey pokey websites I get info from

But, back to my questionm,....so you consider having a wife and a family equates to being a success? OK, go tell your snaggletooth whore that you are leaving on 1 minutes notice to go do what you want when you want and you may or may not return at some date in the future. Go ahead, see what she says. Meanwhile, while Im broke (lol) Im travelling Western Canada for the net 2 months then all of  Canada until end of September golfing, fishing and 100% doing whatever I want. Wow what an awful life I have, gosh I wish I had a naggy wife, bratty kids, a bunch of debt and no ability to do what  I want. Gee that sounds so appealing. Wheres your race cars? If youre so rich why do you have a shit paying job? Lol Brian, you are so angry on here  cause your life is fucking brutal,...go chauffer snaggles kids around and pay child support to a  chick and a kic who fucking hate you. What a glorious life you have,....Ill keep my pathetic one thanks

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31634 on: March 24, 2023, 04:59:45 PM »

Ha ha ha - can you say well & truly owned Bianca - as you've been completely destroyed
By someone you say is broke & lonely- His life beats yours by 100%

You have to work & be a slave to your GF & kids that are not yours - like WTF really !!
Fuck that Cuckold nonsense.

Bianca Butt Plug  - Loser yet again.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31635 on: March 24, 2023, 05:00:31 PM »
hey hanky, I own over 150 google accounts. I did this with mine so you know its me. Think about 150 1 star reviews spread out over time. Along with social media posts discussing the type of person Patrick is all focused on Hawaii within 50 miles of him. Ill fucking destroy him over time,...Im a patient man

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31636 on: March 24, 2023, 05:00:49 PM »
We told him over and over not to mess w you.    He didn’t listen. 

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31637 on: March 24, 2023, 05:04:39 PM »

Ha ha ha - can you say well & truly owned Bianca - as you've been completely destroyed
By someone you say is broke & lonely- His life beats yours by 100%

You have to work & be a slave to your GF & kids that are not yours - like WTF really !!
Fuck that Cuckold nonsense.

Bianca Butt Plug  - Loser yet again.

Im shocked I haven t offed myself my life is so awful compared to his
I mean who wouldnt want to be bald, delusional, scared of being alone, blowing his roll on someone elses kids, blowing his roll on an ex who hates him and a kid who wants nothing to do with him. Hes a fucking accounts payaple doorknob making 55k a year. Hanky, I can post, and I WILL POST IF YOU WANT that I made 654 dollars yesterday in one hour. Hazbin knows what I do, i think a couple others do. I just choose to enjoy my money, not waste it on a snaggletooth and her brats and tons of steroids to look the same. Hanky, your life fucking blows, but hey, keep telling me im a fat pathetic welfare slob

1. sorry guys im not bragging about money i make, i dont wanna sound douchey, its just at times i can do well
2. Hanky you cant even sniffle what i do to make this money, youre such a little bitch you would break out in tears in the fetal position. This is why i laugh at your lame tough guy act, youre a joke. You world run to mommy 10 seconds into this

and yes, I collect debts, Wes, henda and hazbin know, maybe others too, and no hanky, its not a fairy tale, its real, and they know its real,...you fucking pussy

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31638 on: March 24, 2023, 05:07:21 PM »
You didn't address what he said. If it's lame why are you here? All you do is take beatings like the punching bag you are. Fuck off then. You're that desperate for interaction with people you don't care if it's negative? Get some friends in real life loser. You crave male attention. Project all you want. We all see behind the facade phaggot. Maybe post up another ass shot in your gf's panties gaylord

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31639 on: March 24, 2023, 05:08:09 PM »
hey hanky, I own over 150 google accounts. I did this with mine so you know its me. Think about 150 1 star reviews spread out over time. Along with social media posts discussing the type of person Patrick is all focused on Hawaii within 50 miles of him. Ill fucking destroy him over time,...Im a patient man
Yawn I could care less you think anyone in Maui is paying attention to some Haole review anyway lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31640 on: March 24, 2023, 05:08:54 PM »
Probably because last time he Fucked Bianca up the Arse it set off his Bleeding
And he's not forgiven him yet.

Plus of course Bianca is a complete Retard.

Ah yes illuminat is just dying to star writing gay filth you love it dont you fag

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31641 on: March 24, 2023, 05:12:44 PM »
Yawn I could care less you think anyone in Maui is paying attention to some Haole review anyway lol

ahahhaha look at him trying to be cool talking hawaii talk. bahhaha what a nerd
i know you dont care, you couldnt care about anyone else cause youre selfish
and yup,..ppl will absolutely notice 1 star reviews piling up, i know this cause ive done it to people for years
but hey, you believe you mr cool hawaii talk wow i wanna be that cool

hahahhahah what a nerd

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31642 on: March 24, 2023, 05:17:08 PM »

Everything I said is true. You are just a liar making up more lies about other people. You claim Patrick is divorced he has never been divorced you are just making shit up. It's not my job to argue with you about all the nonsense you make up. I have a great job a loving family and very little debt. Do I have to work to pay my ongoing bills yeah but that is the price of having a nice home and providing a good life for yourself and your loved ones vs living in a van down by the river. The homeless bum has plenty of freedom and no means to enjoy it. I walked the beach yesterday for an hour it was 73 degrees here fuck Canada

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31643 on: March 24, 2023, 05:17:20 PM »
We told him over and over not to mess w you.    He didn’t listen.

soul, you have absolutely no idea whats coming for him. Im enjoying this summer with the whole golf  fishing travel, and then starting in September its an absolute nuclear level destroy hankys life, like fucking ruin it. It will 100% be illegal and awful and Im completely fine going to jail for it as jail is not a big deal once youve gone through a few times. Every single solitary disturbing disgusting thing I can do against him and anyone associated with him will be done. And it wont matter if Im banned from here, Ill still be doing it. My goal is to get him to a point he wants to committ suicide, and Im confident I can get him there

and he will be his usual pussy self making excuses why he cant come to Canada to confront me. Bahahahahahha

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31644 on: March 24, 2023, 05:20:09 PM »
Ah yes illuminat is just dying to star writing gay filth you love it dont you fag

Nope - Thats you Butt Plug Bianca who loves all that homo queer business
You're the own trading comments with Fagggot Spualding/ posting awful pics of your unclothed Dad bod
Constantly Desperate for some admiring male comments , you wearing your GF's pants
Wedged up your arse & you paying for other faggotts to Fuck you.

IF you were a Heterosexual man you'd be highly annoyed at Spaulding comments on you - yet you love it &
Lap it up - you wouldn't be Constantly posting the same Awful pics of your unclothed body no one
Wants to see, it is you who is the known Faggott.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31645 on: March 24, 2023, 05:20:34 PM »
sorry for the extra post but im sitting here literally flabbergasted that someone thinks having a wife and kids is part of what makes a person successful in life. Like, even though retard saidd it, it doesnt matter who says it,....I cannot wrap my head around that anyone thinks thats some great accomplishment. Just fucking wow

You are so lonely you stalk other men online think about that for a minute. Absolutely having a loving family is a sign of success. Having a female partner to keep you company is a sign of success. Raising a family and having grandkids come visit you is what life is about. You have no woman no kids no life. Are you so fucking dumb you don't get that being a 60 year old single man makes you a fucking Loser.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31646 on: March 24, 2023, 05:21:43 PM »
Im shocked I haven t offed myself my life is so awful compared to his
I mean who wouldnt want to be bald, delusional, scared of being alone, blowing his roll on someone elses kids, blowing his roll on an ex who hates him and a kid who wants nothing to do with him. Hes a fucking accounts payaple doorknob making 55k a year. Hanky, I can post, and I WILL POST IF YOU WANT that I made 654 dollars yesterday in one hour. Hazbin knows what I do, i think a couple others do. I just choose to enjoy my money, not waste it on a snaggletooth and her brats and tons of steroids to look the same. Hanky, your life fucking blows, but hey, keep telling me im a fat pathetic welfare slob

1. sorry guys im not bragging about money i make, i dont wanna sound douchey, its just at times i can do well
2. Hanky you cant even sniffle what i do to make this money, youre such a little bitch you would break out in tears in the fetal position. This is why i laugh at your lame tough guy act, youre a joke. You world run to mommy 10 seconds into this

and yes, I collect debts, Wes, henda and hazbin know, maybe others too, and no hanky, its not a fairy tale, its real, and they know its real,...you fucking pussy

I have had 100k days you fucking moron you made 654 dollars fuck off

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31647 on: March 24, 2023, 05:21:57 PM »
Everything I said is true. You are just a liar making up more lies about other people. You claim Patrick is divorced he has never been divorced you are just making shit up. It's not my job to argue with you about all the nonsense you make up. I have a great job a loving family and very little debt. Do I have to work to pay my ongoing bills yeah but that is the price of having a nice home and providing a good life for yourself and your loved ones vs living in a van down by the river. The homeless bum has plenty of freedom and no means to enjoy it. I walked the beach yesterday for an hour it was 73 degrees here fuck Canada

no means hahahahhaahah I made more the last 2 days than you will make this week, maybe  2 weeks. God its funny how little idea you have about me. Come up here, see what I do in person, you think there arent other 50 some year olds who can do this?
Oh nos you walked the beach, wowwww that clearly destroys me
Listen you bald headed cock lover,....all that matters is this summer Im enjoying myself, and starting in September Im going to fucking ruin you so bad you wont know what happened. You havent seen 5% of what I do. Homeless by the way>? Do I bot live in a house in Regina and hit the road in the warm months? Brian, youre bald, have a gal who thinks you are a clown, her kids hate you, your ex despises you, Spencer cries when he has to be with you, accounting is NEVER an enjoyable job, yes fuck Canada did I say i like it?
All that matters Brian is whats coming this fall, act tough and laugh all you want, but fuck me, it is coming.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31648 on: March 24, 2023, 05:24:21 PM »
I have had 100k days you fucking moron you made 654 dollars fuck off

Brian you HAD
HAD, and i know you did
now you have 300 dollar days and you are on your last legs financially, debt, snaggletooth,kidssss, bills, life
you HAD, and now its gone, and you are stuck in a shitty accounting job typing angrily on here cause you had a life many of us on here could only dream of, and its gone, and now you are stuck in pure fucking misery

starting in September with your miserable life, you will be thankful for what Im going to do to you, the misery will end

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31649 on: March 24, 2023, 05:27:32 PM »
You are so lonely you stalk other men online think about that for a minute. Absolutely having a loving family is a sign of success. Having a female partner to keep you company is a sign of success. Raising a family and having grandkids come visit you is what life is about. You have no woman no kids no life. Are you so fucking dumb you don't get that being a 60 year old single man makes you a fucking Loser.

no it actually doesnt make me a loser Brian
the choices each person makes in life that makes them happy is what makes a person a success
I have a fantastic life, and people on here have clearly stated that the life I lead is far better than what you lead, and you are clearly not happy. I hate kids Brian, I hate kids more than anything on the planet, when a kid comes near me I just want to smash its little mouthy head in, but obviously I dont cause well obviously. I fucking hate kids Brian, because some kids turn out like your little cvnt of a son, a complete asshole like his asshole father. Youll enjoy visiting your shithead son in jail in 16 years