Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1488779 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #31475 on: March 23, 2023, 06:08:28 AM »
Why I am in great shape nothing to be embarrassed about people post pics in their bathing suits and physique updates in posing trunks on Facebook all the time why should I be embarrassed?? I look great clearly in better shape than 99% of the population.

you are in your bathroom w your pants dropped in front of a selfie ring, in your underwear.. not a bathing suit or posing trunks.. all while admitting you never train legs... running commentary w another faggit.... thats y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31476 on: March 23, 2023, 06:08:58 AM »
It’s weird a friend comments on a post of mine and getbig declares him my gay lover the fact that neither of us is gay we live 6k miles apart and we both have kids and wives is ignored you guys are brilliant

He said he is so horny looking at your pics and you wonder why people make comments ?  It’s ok to make comments

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #31477 on: March 23, 2023, 06:23:06 AM »
["It’s weird a friend comments on a post of mine and getbig declares him my gay lover the fact that neither of us is gay we live 6k miles apart and we both have kids and wives is ignored you guys are brilliant"]

He said he is so horny looking at your pics and you wonder why people make comments ?  It’s ok to make comments

Paul Pelosi has a wife as well, and he's ramming his wrinkled-squirt-gun into gay mens rectums.
Its hardly an argument these days about being "not gay".

1/2 nude's wearing kids Underroos, totally normal behavior for 45 year old men...  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31478 on: March 23, 2023, 06:24:32 AM »
It’s weird a friend comments on a post of mine and getbig declares him my gay lover the fact that neither of us is gay we live 6k miles apart and we both have kids and wives is ignored you guys are brilliant

How on earth is you fiancé ok with your bizarre behaviors ?   Truly insane and nuts both of you have to be to put this clown show out in the open considering her job. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31479 on: March 23, 2023, 06:25:20 AM »
you are in your bathroom w your pants dropped in front of a selfie ring, in your underwear.. not a bathing suit or posing trunks.. all while admitting you never train legs... running commentary w another faggit.... thats y

No I just have the cell phone camera on the bathroom counter. And Patrick isn’t gay  nor am I so wrong on all accounts. What does it matter if it is underwear a bathing suit or trunks or shorts they all cover your junk. That’s what bodybuilders do they flex and check their progress. Also clearly I am joking about legs it’s called having a sense of humor. But you go ahead and pretend otherwise if that makes you happy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31480 on: March 23, 2023, 06:27:01 AM »
Paul Pelosi has a wife as well, and he's ramming his wrinkled-squirt-gun into gay mens rectums.
Its hardly an argument these days about being "not gay".

1/2 nude's wearing kids Underroos, totally normal behavior for 45 year old men...  :-\

Not sure why you call my underwear kids underwear would tighty whiteys be more appropriate? I like my underwear it’s comfortable and supportive I am a member of a dozen bodybuilding groups on Facebook people share pics like that all day everyday

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31481 on: March 23, 2023, 06:29:16 AM »
How on earth is you fiancé ok with your bizarre behaviors ?   Truly insane and nuts both of you have to be to put this clown show out in the open considering her job.

What clown show a bunch of idiots on a bodybuilding board calling each other names??  No one anywhere in the world outside of getbig gives a rats ass about getbig. If Josh found out where I worked  it wouldn’t matter they wouldn’t even accept his call much less open an email. You guys really think people care about men arguing over bodybuilding online?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31482 on: March 23, 2023, 06:34:49 AM »
No I just have the cell phone camera on the bathroom counter. And Patrick isn’t gay  nor am I so wrong on all accounts. What does it matter if it is underwear a bathing suit or trunks or shorts they all cover your junk. That’s what bodybuilders do they flex and check their progress. Also clearly I am joking about legs it’s called having a sense of humor. But you go ahead and pretend otherwise if that makes you happy

sure looks like youre serious hankins

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31483 on: March 23, 2023, 06:36:13 AM »

sure looks like youre serious hankins

A man that can’t laugh at himself doesn’t have a sense of humor

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31484 on: March 23, 2023, 06:38:04 AM »

i meant your legs look like you dont train them

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31485 on: March 23, 2023, 06:40:40 AM »
What clown show a bunch of idiots on a bodybuilding board calling each other names??  No one anywhere in the world outside of getbig gives a rats ass about getbig. If Josh found out where I worked  it wouldn’t matter they wouldn’t even accept his call much less open an email. You guys really think people care about men arguing over bodybuilding online?
And yet here you are. Taking beating after beating after beating. Why come back after getting run off multiple times crying you aren't coming back. Getbig is the last bastion of free speech on the internet. I'm free to call you the total phaggot you are here. I would be banned anywhere else. Queer

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31486 on: March 23, 2023, 06:40:47 AM »

What is so funny about that ?   You are in kids underwear with your pants around your legs and face looks like you are holding your breath for two minutes. 

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31487 on: March 23, 2023, 06:43:28 AM »

Then you've gotta find this funny right? Because it really is

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31488 on: March 23, 2023, 06:44:33 AM »
Then you've gotta find this funny right? Because it really is

Just another bad getbig photoshop I think I looked alright at that show I do think I look better now

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31489 on: March 23, 2023, 06:48:56 AM »
And yet here you are. Taking beating after beating after beating. Why come back after getting run off multiple times crying you aren't coming back. Getbig is the last bastion of free speech on the internet. I'm free to call you the total phaggot you are here. I would be banned anywhere else. Queer

Another day I have to try to conceal the source of my laughter to others.   Ha ha ha ha ! 

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31490 on: March 23, 2023, 06:52:48 AM »
Just another bad getbig photoshop I think I looked alright at that show I do think I look better now

No one is denying it's a photoshop. It's actually a really good one designed for satire and hits the mark

You were talking about how you can laugh at yourself. And you had an opportunity to do so, and instead you missed it completely and ploughed ahead with another boring justify-my-physique post&pic

Oh well

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31491 on: March 23, 2023, 06:55:54 AM »
No one is denying it's a photoshop. It's actually a really good one designed for satire and hits the mark

You were talking about how you can laugh at yourself. And you had an opportunity to do so, and instead you missed it completely and ploughed ahead with another boring justify-my-physique post&pic

Oh well

Sorry I don’t share photoshopper pics and I don’t think it’s cool or funny when people photoshop others to attack them all the while hiding behind their computer anonymously like a bitch

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31492 on: March 23, 2023, 07:00:00 AM »
Sorry I don’t share photoshopper pics and I don’t think it’s cool or funny when people photoshop others to attack them all the while hiding behind their computer anonymously like a bitch

You seem to have plenty of time on your hands to learn how to photoshop yourself.    Imho- no need to photoshop your pics - the hilarity is enough already. 

Honestly - between the wearing your fiancé panties on the patio , the underroos with your pants around your ankles , Spaulding.    It’s comedy at its finest.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31493 on: March 23, 2023, 07:00:34 AM »

That photoshop wasn't done to attack you, it was to laugh at you and have a bit of fun

You seem pretty angry for a guy with such a great sense of humour who say he can laugh at himself

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #31494 on: March 23, 2023, 07:02:49 AM »
MY GOD!   She is just at nuts as him. 

Quite so.

Desperate obviously.

Kitty Hawk has slim pickins in mens.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31495 on: March 23, 2023, 07:12:31 AM »
You look fine dude. Same as you do now. You just don't look better than the various vets on here who competed and won shows. Like your show was so deep with National level bb's that's why you got last? You shit talk guys who walked the walk and backed it up. What don't you get? It's not subjective.  They won you lost

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31496 on: March 23, 2023, 07:16:09 AM »
You look fine dude. Same as you do now. You just don't look better than the various vets on here who competed and won shows. Like your show was so deep with National level bb's that's why you got last? You shit talk guys who walked the walk and backed it up. What don't you get? It's not subjective.  They won you lost

but,but,but,but,but,but..... i saved hankin the response

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31497 on: March 23, 2023, 07:21:03 AM »

Bianca Butt plug - You Fucking Idiot - You Think anyone on This Board wants to to see your awful body day in day out yet You continue to assault our eyes with streams of horrible pics. You wear your Girlfriends pants wedged up your arse / children s pants/ post video's of you gurning off your face on drugs & others where you're incapable of counting Etc etc  No one gives a rats arse about you & you're Clown world
You're The Idiot & Laughing stock on this board - yet you continue unabated -
That's Retarded & Completely Idiotic. Fuck off Fagggot.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #31498 on: March 23, 2023, 07:22:50 AM »
Not sure why you call my underwear kids underwear would tighty whiteys be more appropriate? I like my underwear it’s comfortable and supportive I am a member of a dozen bodybuilding groups on Facebook people share pics like that all day everyday

Kidding about the underoos obviously, but this is still odd behavior for grown men.
To each his own though...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31499 on: March 23, 2023, 07:26:33 AM »
Kidding about the underoos obviously, but this is still odd behavior for grown men.
To each his own though...

I was in court today waiting for my case to be heard.  I saw this thread and had to walk out into the hallway at one point because I was about to burst out laughing again.   :D ;D