Getbig Misc Too Board > Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Radio Board

PBW: KAMALI TALKS TITUS, COMEBACK, IMAGE - SINGERMAN TALKS MAGAZINE SHAKE-UP!

<< < (2/8) > >>

Big N:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on October 28, 2011, 11:39:50 PM ---i thougth he was cool and professional at the O broadcast.  much quieter than expected.  i think he could do what bob does - emceeing shows, etc - and he's probably be as big a draw as bob, if not bigger.  Fans know him, love or hate him.

--- End quote ---

Well said. I remember when you and Kamali used to go back and forth on getbig  ;D

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: Big N on October 29, 2011, 08:23:56 PM ---Well said. I remember when you and Kamali used to go back and forth on getbig  ;D

--- End quote ---

:) those were the good ol' days on getbig!!

Big Worm:
Solid dude.. And yes,Ray ,Kamali,Titus,Levrone and a few others made the sport interesting and entertaining.. Now it's a snooze fest.

MB:
His pro debut was his best showing.  This seems common. 

lift 456:
Just caught the Kamali interview on PBW and I have to admit it was good to hear Shari back to his old self.  I fukin loved hearing him talk about the good old days with Titus and was kind of surprised that he felt bad for Craig when he watched that prison video of Titus being tied to a chair.  King (if you read this) I hope you make a come back so you can start calling dudes out again.  GetBig needs you.  Bodybuilding needs you.  The world needs you.  Kamali for President :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version